Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm so f*****g tired and so close to rope .... sorry to ask i'm extremelly low iq but does that mean they're finally releasing sm results in the next 6 weeks?
Yeah but don't get excited, it's basically a footnote in their press release. If it was overwhelmingly positive it would have been the first thing mentioned.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm so f*****g tired and so close to rope .... sorry to ask i'm extremelly low iq but does that mean they're finally releasing sm results in the next 6 weeks?
Don't sweat it, we always knew SM was nothing. We are getting SMI this week and next week, and some people started testing KY already. These are the big guns that could get you norwoods without side effects

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, we always knew SM was nothing. We are getting SMI this week and next and some people started testing KY already. These are the big guns that could get you norwoods without side effects
How long have some people been using KY? Anything reported early?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, we always knew SM was nothing. We are getting SMI this week and next and some people started testing KY already. These are the big guns that could get you norwoods without side effects
thank for your answer i really whish as i'm entering nw4 territory and minoxidil isn't working as great as i expected

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have some people been using KY? Anything reported early?
Only a few weeks. There's a gb closing Monday if you want to try

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, we always knew SM was nothing. We are getting SMI this week and next week, and some people started testing KY already. These are the big guns that could get you norwoods without side effects
Sorry, , what are KY and SMI ??

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, , what are KY and SMI ??
KY is a strong Wnt dishinibitor and SMI is a PRLR (Prolactin Receptor) inhibitor like HMI-115.
These two molecules are supposed to restore normal Wnt activity in follicles (by different angles), wich is probably the keystone of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KY is a strong Wnt dishinibitor and SMI is a PRLR (Prolactin Receptor) inhibitor like HMI-115.
These two molecules are supposed to restore normal Wnt activity in follicles (by different angles), wich is probably the keystone of Androgenetic Alopecia.
As we know stuides always better then the real world results for some reasons , only when ppl would start to use it we would know

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough to know if it definitely works, i'd say like 40. And about 60/70 in the discord server.
Do you need to be in the private forum to get on the discord server? I defiantly want to be following the KY/SMI results.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Do you need to be in the private forum to get on the discord server? I defiantly want to be following the KY/SMI results.
I'm not on the private forum. I PMed follicleguardian when he made the thread about smi.
I will send you the link for smi discord server if you want, however i'm not in the KY one.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I'm not on the private forum. I PMed follicleguardian when he made the thread about smi.
I will send you the link for smi discord server if you want, however i'm not in the KY one.
Sure! PM me and I'll join, what was the pricing like?

Last edited: