S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to compare the photos. For me impossible to say. I would conclude the only visible observation is that the vertex is still not full covered. And after 3-4 months I would not expect that to happen.

The interesting part is, if he really notices small hairs popping up or if it is just his imagination.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any improvement. The outer ring of the bald spot looks more filled in, but that's because the first pictures has bright light directly on it.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They gave evidence since day 1 that the absolute best responder in their trial had no regrowth whatsoever after 4 months despite the data showing that there was. Trial data is bogus. Applemets had 5 times better regrowth data than minoxidil and that didn't do anything either. I don't know why, but trial data for hair loss treatments never matches the reality. The only reliable metric is a phototrichogram of identical locations of the scalp, exactly like the one in the first post of this thread. Anything else is unreliable. Even the tiniest lighting or angle change of a picture of someone's head can completely change how much hair appears to be there, making it unreliable unless there's a very significant amount of regrowth, which is never the case. If there is any debate whether or not people see regrowth in a picture, there's a 100% chance there isn't any. That's the golden rule.

mvalley

Reaction score
I emailed ngf-574h@celino.co.kr directly and they sold me a bottle of NGF-574H before the official launch for $90 USD. I'll let folks know if it helps but it's not going to be very scientific since I'm running a few other things in parallel. I may isolate it later on depending on how things go with the new regime. I'm a believer in the company based on my experiences with their NGF-37 product so I'm doing this mostly on faith.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed ngf-574h@celino.co.kr directly and they sold me a bottle of NGF-574H before the official launch for $90 USD. I'll let folks know if it helps but it's not going to be very scientific since I'm running a few other things in parallel. I may isolate it later on depending on how things go with the new regime. I'm a believer in the company based on my experiences with their NGF-37 product so I'm doing this mostly on faith.
@mvalley how much is the NGF-37 facial ampoule?
what else hair treatments are you on at the moment

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
They gave evidence since day 1 that the absolute best responder in their trial had no regrowth whatsoever after 4 months despite the data showing that there was. Trial data is bogus. Applemets had 5 times better regrowth data than minoxidil and that didn't do anything either. I don't know why, but trial data for hair loss treatments never matches the reality. The only reliable metric is a phototrichogram of identical locations of the scalp, exactly like the one in the first post of this thread. Anything else is unreliable. Even the tiniest lighting or angle change of a picture of someone's head can completely change how much hair appears to be there, making it unreliable unless there's a very significant amount of regrowth, which is never the case. If there is any debate whether or not people see regrowth in a picture, there's a 100% chance there isn't any. That's the golden rule.

That phototrichogram shows literally no new hairs after 16w. It's amazing to me that they actually released those pictures.

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have watched some older videos of this guy and found a clearer pic (on August 9th) and compared it with the recent one. So there is a difference of nearly 3 months. Pics look pretty much the same.

Attachments

• 9th August.png
    9th August.png
    635.4 KB · Views: 353
  • End of Oct.png
    End of Oct.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 333

mvalley

Reaction score
@mvalley how much is the NGF-37 facial ampoule?
what else hair treatments are you on at the moment

NGF-37 is $70 on ebay. They last me about 2 months.

My current hair routine is:

topical:
1ml of Sistema GB (minoxidil, Tretinoin,clobetasol), midday
Sistema GB Shampoo1/2 alternating day system (shampoo 1: ketoconazole, shampoo 2: Climbazol / Piritiona de Zinc.)
Laser Hat 25 minutes, every other day.
Eucapil in the mornings
NGF-574H nightly

oral:
1xViviscal PRO
L-Cysteine 1000mg

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NGF-37 is $70 on ebay. They last me about 2 months.

My current hair routine is:

topical:
1ml of Sistema GB (minoxidil, Tretinoin,clobetasol), midday
Sistema GB Shampoo1/2 alternating day system (shampoo 1: ketoconazole, shampoo 2: Climbazol / Piritiona de Zinc.)
Laser Hat 25 minutes, every other day.
Eucapil in the mornings
NGF-574H nightly

oral:
1xViviscal PRO
L-Cysteine 1000mg
thanks @mvalley .... why do you think nobody uses eucapil? Topilutamide was supossed to be a sideless antiandrogen however
I haven't yet seen one success story with it and it is at the moment forgotten in the community.

mvalley

Reaction score
So basically this is another colossal failure?

Well, it's a legit product from a legit medical company -- Medipost is the largest private cord blood bank and their Cartistem product on knee and hip cartilage regeneration was approved by the FDA about 6 years ago in the US (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442809/). NGF574 also showed better results than minoxidil in less time in one study: https://www.slideshare.net/vaniice/ngf574-h-introduction

For these newer products, there just isn't the same amount of research behind them like a finasteride since they are so new. So you take your chances with it and try it or you wait 5 years for more studies to be completed.

mvalley

Reaction score
thanks @mvalley .... why do you think nobody uses eucapil? Topilutamide was supossed to be a sideless antiandrogen however
I haven't yet seen one success story with it and it is at the moment forgotten in the community.

Yeah, I think its lack of popularity is due to: it's a bit expensive, need to keep hair dry, not a lot of clin studies.

But yeah eucapil is superior to RU in terms of safety. It degrades in water into harmless substances.

Maybe after Topilutamide's patent expires, we'll see some more interest in it.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's a legit product from a legit medical company -- Medipost is the largest private cord blood bank and their Cartistem product on knee and hip cartilage regeneration was approved by the FDA about 6 years ago in the US (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442809/). NGF574 also showed better results than minoxidil in less time in one study: https://www.slideshare.net/vaniice/ngf574-h-introduction

For these newer products, there just isn't the same amount of research behind them like a finasteride since they are so new. So you take your chances with it and try it or you wait 5 years for more studies to be completed.

Legit product? For real? The history of some company products does not guarantee quality of others. Especially regarding the hair loss. Their close up pics show no difference. They just claim results on the paper and based on some quiz. Their own pictures show no results and they even claimed, that one should notice results after one month on use. Finasteride had pictures of results and also had to go through 3 phases. NGF finished its long time trial in July and yet, here we are. Almost middle of November and no photo, no data, nothing. Yet they are selling their product without any photo proof. They just claim, oh sorry, we are unable to show them. Well I do not get why it takes them 4 moths to collect data of hairloss trial. I asked my dad who is in pharma company how long it takes them. Even for internal ilnesses where you have to have CT etc. it takes highest 2 months, 3 months if you are doing some really hard sh*t. That is regarding e.g. allergy etc. How long do you thing it would take for a company to compare close up hair/cm2 of 84 people? 4 months?
Unless any HairLossTalk.com user here shows us good before/after pics and there will be clear results I highly doubt this will do anything for people with Androgenetic Alopecia..
D9HFOzh.jpg