S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would think that any "cosmetic" product would yield very low or no results. The only product to actually get excited about would be a "drug".

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To sum it up. The company got completely silent and having a trial finished already for 5 months. Their claims you will see results after month 1 is clearly bullshit. It their 3-4 months trial it according to their data outperformed minoxidil, but phototrichograms showed no difference. Company promoted the product with showing us a quiz. Our users here see no dif after 2 months. Maybe they made the early bid program to cover at least some costs of the trial?
BTW. Again, thank you guys that you tried this.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started NGF-574H back on October 1st. It seems to have improve my hair a bit, but I think it's way too early to tell (I know we can be delusional sometimes, but even Minoxidil takes like 6 months to be effective). I will be back in a few months to report my progress. (I took some pictures of my hair. I am NW2.5 I would say.)

Last edited:

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi se8,

thanks for your feedback. Would you be so kind to describe the term "improve". Do you see new potential hairs, hairloss is reduced or just hair is looking healthier?

And is it the only product you are using?

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi se8,

thanks for your feedback. Would you be so kind to describe the term "improve". Do you see new potential hairs, hairloss is reduced or just hair is looking healthier?

And is it the only product you are using?

I mainly lose my hair on the Vertex (diffuse hairloss). Since using this product, it seems my vertex has gained some density. I can more easily hide my hairloss now. So I will see if the vertex improve more in a few months or not. I want the result to be significantly visible to consider this product is working. (I am not using any other product.)

Last edited:

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. Hopefully it works for you. I still have 4 bottles left (startet with 8) and I am going to judge it after the 4th month mark. Nonetheless I am not pretty confident. I have taken some photos of my vertex and there is absolutely no progress..but we'll see.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you on the Norwood scale? And how were you able to buy new bottles? It seems there is way to buy it online right now?

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood scale 5.

I ordered twice during the early bird phase. I wanted to take it at least 4 months/3 times a day with 1ml (7a.m, 4-5p.m., 10-11p.m.). So right at the beginning I knew 4 bottles would have been not enough.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood scale 5.

I ordered twice during the early bird phase. I wanted to take it at least 4 months/3 times a day with 1ml (7a.m, 4-5p.m., 10-11p.m.). So right at the beginning I knew 4 bottles would have been not enough.

Norwood 5. Ok. How old are you? Did you try Finasterid (I don't want to take this product myself, because I don't want to mess with my hormones)? I think sadly it will be hard for a product like NGF to really do some miracles on a Nordwood 5 hairloss, but who knows? I hope some breaking products will come on the market in the coming years, so we can really cure hairloss and not just improve a bit like current treatments.

Last edited:

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 34 and hairloss startet at 21-22.

I tried finasteride very early, but it did not work for me. Just minoxidil was able to bring hairs back, but this was not going to last.

Yeah, you are right. Maybe my hairloss is to aggressive, but nonetheless: if this product tells you that it regrow your hair, then you can expect at least a few new hairs (as I did not lose every hair during my 20th). Actually, I did not expect to go back to norwood 0. However, we will see what happens at the 4 month mark.

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely seeing some regrowth from the latest update. However, he does mention he has begun using a derma-roller 1 month prior to this latest picture.

I have compared it to the months before and I would suggest to wait 2-3 more months to give a final conclusion. Different angels, different lighting or different length in hair can cause the difference. Moreover the shots taken have a certain distance.

Actually the bald spot is still there. But he says that he feels he got some new baby hairs. In a few months, they should be visible (if it was not his imagination) and the bald spot should be gone/reduced. I am waiting for more convincing pics. Hopefully he can deliver them.

For me: I crossed the 3 months mark and I cannot see a real difference so far. We will see what is happening at the 6 months mark.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I have compared it to the months before and I would suggest to wait 2-3 more months to give a final conclusion. Different angels, different lighting or different length in hair can cause the difference. Moreover the shots taken have a certain distance.

Actually the bald spot is still there. But he says that he feels he got some new baby hairs. In a few months, they should be visible (if it was not his imagination) and the bald spot should be gone/reduced. I am waiting for more convincing pics. Hopefully he can deliver them.

For me: I crossed the 3 months mark and I cannot see a real difference so far. We will see what is happening at the 6 months mark.

Reduced shedding?

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's pretty obvious there is an improvement compared to his first picture. Be patient, most people don't results until 6 months into their treatment. Also, are you derma rolling?

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, also doing dermarolling. 1.4-1.5mm every other day.

@ norwoodGuardian: no reduced shedding.

But of course, the guy in the video uses it 2 months longer, so as I said I am going to give a final conclusion at the 6 months mark.

As far I can remember he only uses it once a day vs. me 3 times a day.