S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don´t know guys, so I gree that it would be better to wait a few more months ;)

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’ll be damned, still no solid results from this bullshit product?

Shiver me timbers, who woulda thought.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
At the 3 month mark myself.

Still too early to make any set conclusions but im fairly optimistic that in a few months things will look good. I've been using it once daily, and have been micro needling at .5mm most days.

My scalp itch has improved, and my gf said that my hair had been looking better lately. I nonchalently responded 'oh yeah, really?' and she said that my hair has been looking 'healthier' and 'youve got a few new hairs at the front'. Im always wary that new hairs are actually just old ones dying but we shall see. I have been logging pics with my USB microscope and will upload pics on here when I can see definitive change.

Am looking forward to seeing whats up at the 6 month mark.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the 3 month mark myself.

Still too early to make any set conclusions but im fairly optimistic that in a few months things will look good. I've been using it once daily, and have been micro needling at .5mm most days.

My scalp itch has improved, and my gf said that my hair had been looking better lately. I nonchalently responded 'oh yeah, really?' and she said that my hair has been looking 'healthier' and 'youve got a few new hairs at the front'. Im always wary that new hairs are actually just old ones dying but we shall see. I have been logging pics with my USB microscope and will upload pics on here when I can see definitive change.

Am looking forward to seeing whats up at the 6 month mark.
I think I am also going to try this, but then Rolling 0.25 mm daily

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when this product is officially going to be released to the public? It was supposed to be released last year...

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried it for 3 months now. It worked very well for my temples, got a lot of new hair there, which was surprising because I have a decent amount of hair there already. However, my crown had little hair to begin with and I've only had a little hair there, but that's the first place where I lost most of my hair 10 years ago. There is new hair on the crown with long dark hairs there, but it's rather sparse. I do hope that over time more hair will appear, or something even better comes around.

I stopped using minoxidil and Finasteride once I started using NGF574h. I'm happy to be off Fina because I lost a lot of leg and beard hair, and I have no sides anymore. I can say that I haven't lost any hair since I started using NGF574h.

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried it for 3 months now. It worked very well for my temples, got a lot of new hair there, which was surprising because I have a decent amount of hair there already. However, my crown had little hair to begin with and I've only had a little hair there, but that's the first place where I lost most of my hair 10 years ago. There is new hair on the crown with long dark hairs there, but it's rather sparse. I do hope that over time more hair will appear, or something even better comes around.

I stopped using minoxidil and Finasteride once I started using NGF574h. I'm happy to be off Fina because I lost a lot of leg and beard hair, and I have no sides anymore. I can say that I haven't lost any hair since I started using NGF574h.
Sounds great! Do you use a dermaroller when you apply ngf-574h? And did you experience any shedding when you stopped using minoxidil?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Got pics to compare?

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score

is there any way to order it now??? guess could be my lost shot before hair system..

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds great! Do you use a dermaroller when you apply ngf-574h? And did you experience any shedding when you stopped using minoxidil?

I use a derma roller twice a week just on my crown. There is some hair growing there, but it's slow going.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there any way to order it now??? guess could be my lost shot before hair system..

Currently, I get 3-4 months from one bottle. I do 3 squirts on my crown and rub it in, and then 3 squirts on my temples.

Below is info from Facebook. You can order the NGF-574H Hair Tonic by e-mail. Hopefully, that email still works.

If you want to purchase, please send us an e-mail with the information, country and order q'ty : ngf-574h@celino.co.kr

We are going to send you the e-mail with the total price information including shipping charge though the PayPal.
(1 bottle = $90 / different shipping charges for each countries)

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe I have been seeing new hairs pop up below the hairline. The gf mentioned that my hair has looked healthier and noticed the new hairs too. Took some pictures - certainly seems to be a few new hairs that werent there before. I have been on NGF for 4 months.
NGF 3 weeks difference.png

Full routine: I have been microneedling 0.5/1mm daily for the past 5 months. I am on finasteride (1.25mg for 4 years, which has done very little - am below baseline since when i started) and apply peppermint oil and capsaicin cream daily (I believe these two have helped calm down the itch a little - which is still present in the morning especially.)

Whilst these new hairs have given me some hope, I still dont think there has been any massive changes, and I'm hesitant to call this a success yet - I still shed a great deal and I still have that itch.

The picture on the right does suggest some growth but it to my eyes it seems a bit brighter - no idea why as both were shot in the same exact place around the same time. I also have USB microscope pics (f*** I sound lame) but in the three areas I picked (all at the hairline) there wasnt any real observable changes.

I just thought it was worth sharing as there's a couple of new hairs which were evident in these pics.

I will continue to use this stuff for another 4 months and then I think I can make a better assessment.

Last edited:

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure, my bad. well those progress could be due to dermarolling as well as you do it since 5 month

Oh for sure. One of the main reasons why I think it might be this stuff is because others seem to be reporting new hairs. The youtube NGF guy (dont have the link but his videos can be found for searching for NGF on there) is also microneedling and getting results but he only started needling a month or so ago.

That said, I have been microneedling 2mm every two weeks or so for a couple of years - but not on an exact schedule (sometimes wouldnt do it for a month or two) and not nearly close to the intensity that we need to do it for. For me a light daily needling helps calm my itch.