S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Genius.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Almost made me appreciate balding
Well, at first I thought, that hair loss is a tragedy. Then I realized its a comedy. And seriously man, it f*****g is. Especially if you start balding at the highschool/college age. The time, when you are trying to find yourself in this world and enjoy life you have to deal with something inevitable.
Everyone tells you, just shave it bro, no big deal, just be confident. Yet it was not that long time ago you heard that same people talk sh*t about bald or balding people. Market full of scammy sh*t, minor working "solutions" which you need to rub every day on your head, eat hormonal dick killing pills or spend plenty of money on hair transplant, where you can not be sure about the results and you will look like complete idiot for 6 months. You just lurk on the internet to see what the future holds, to see again and again new promising treatments, baldness cures, that just fade into another sh*t, just like your hair.
3fxq71.jpg

mvalley

Reaction score
Legit product? For real? The history of some company products does not guarantee quality of others. Especially regarding the hair loss. Their close up pics show no difference. They just claim results on the paper and based on some quiz. Their own pictures show no results and they even claimed, that one should notice results after one month on use. Finasteride had pictures of results and also had to go through 3 phases. NGF finished its long time trial in July and yet, here we are. Almost middle of November and no photo, no data, nothing. Yet they are selling their product without any photo proof. They just claim, oh sorry, we are unable to show them. Well I do not get why it takes them 4 moths to collect data of hairloss trial. I asked my dad who is in pharma company how long it takes them. Even for internal ilnesses where you have to have CT etc. it takes highest 2 months, 3 months if you are doing some really hard sh*t. That is regarding e.g. allergy etc. How long do you thing it would take for a company to compare close up hair/cm2 of 84 people? 4 months?
Unless any HairLossTalk.com user here shows us good before/after pics and there will be clear results I highly doubt this will do anything for people with Androgenetic Alopecia..
View attachment 131913

But that's just the experience from that one dude on YouTube right?

I agree, at this point there isn't a lot of data supporting its wide use but I won't completely discount a treatment so easily:
Image 11102019_180839.png

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree, at this point there isn't a lot of data supporting its wide use but I won't completely discount a treatment so easily:
View attachment 131915

it's weird that they put dutasteride 0.1mg, the universal dosage is 0.5mg .....

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 131915
I have seen this table. But you can write anything you want there honestly.
screen-shot-2019-10-17-at-11-07-58-am-png.png

And their own phototrichogram
upload_2018-11-8_16-43-16-png-png.png

Yeah, I know, those are just 8 weeks results. But if company claims, you can see first results already after month 1 and represent itself by those pictures it just screams, that something is not right. And again. You cant compare 84 trial subjects in 4 months?

mvalley

Reaction score
I have seen this table. But you can write anything you want there honestly.
View attachment 131916
And their own phototrichogram
View attachment 131917
Yeah, I know, those are just 8 weeks results. But if company claims, you can see first results already after month 1 and represent itself by those pictures it just screams, that something is not right. And again. You cant compare 84 trial subjects in 4 months?

Yeah hopefully they post the full results for the NGF 574 trial -- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03676400?term=Medipost&draw=2&rank=5

Essentially, medipost is all about umbilical cords and the materials derived from them. They have 19 studies going on with variations of them including treating Alzheimer's -- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=&term=Medipost+&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here know if they are more accepting of balding dudes in the gay homosexual community? Asking for a friend

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at first I thought, that hair loss is a tragedy. Then I realized its a comedy. And seriously man, it f*****g is. Especially if you start balding at the highschool/college age. The time, when you are trying to find yourself in this world and enjoy life you have to deal with something inevitable.
Everyone tells you, just shave it bro, no big deal, just be confident. Yet it was not that long time ago you heard that same people talk sh*t about bald or balding people. Market full of scammy sh*t, minor working "solutions" which you need to rub every day on your head, eat hormonal dick killing pills or spend plenty of money on hair transplant, where you can not be sure about the results and you will look like complete idiot for 6 months. You just lurk on the internet to see what the future holds, to see again and again new promising treatments, baldness cures, that just fade into another sh*t, just like your hair.
View attachment 131914
merlin_161549535_81876d30-60ee-4253-a651-402f6b45568f-articleLarge.jpg

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm curious if this product doesn't regrow hair.

Could it be possible that it could maintain or slow down the hair loss process? Perhaps, I'm being too hopeful and positive but praying it could ><

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could it be possible that it could maintain or slow down the hair loss process? Perhaps, I'm being too hopeful and positive but praying it could ><

I honestly doubt it.

Some HairLossTalk.com guys have been testing this cosmetic for at least two months. We should soon get an update from them. If not, consider NGF to be a scam

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly doubt it.

Some HairLossTalk.com guys have been testing this cosmetic for at least two months. We should soon get an update from them. If not, consider NGF to be a scam

I'm ready to call it a scam now. It should've been obvious from the moment they posted phototrichograms with progressively less exposure to give the illusion of more hair where the number of hairs is virtually identical.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo, early bid mice. Could you gice us some update? And could you contact medipost if they even plan to release the trial or if we can already call this completely out? Thx

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo, early bid mice. Could you gice us some update? And could you contact medipost if they even plan to release the trial or if we can already call this completely out? Thx
Nearly 2 month in, still no results. Wrote them on facebook the same questions, they didn't answer. They couldn't make a working product and decided to go the trinov route.