S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand they might have regulations and all that but that's so *** backwards to me. I don't mean to sound harsh but I've been too often disappointed.

This is a cosmetic not a drug, it doesn't need to go the 3 phase trials drugs do. They could have probably released this with no study to back it up if they wanted.

That's all fine and dandy, why wait until the day you're releasing the product? Would you release a movie trailer the day it came out? Would you give specs on the new iPhone the day it releases? No, no you wouldn't. You want people to mobilize to buy your product. This makes zero sense, they should be going nuts saying look our sh*t works, but that is not the case and that should tell us all we need to know.

They didn't wait until release day, they already have published a 4 month study it's in the first page. The comparisions are way off in this case since this is a competitive market, the more they wait the higher the chances comebody else comes up with a similar product or something better
. They started the longer study in september and finished in july. They have probably started production a whole lot of time before that finished, it was supposed to be released in august, but thanks to delays it got pushed a month. If they waited to see the results of the longer study and started production after they would have probably release in august next year, which makes no sense considering they do have pretty good results on their 4 month data.

I know very well that people here have been burned before, but this is critisicing for the sake of criticising

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No way to compare those photos, different lightning different angles and the before photos are too blurry. This obviously is without taking account of the fact that nothing can probably give noticable regrowth in photos in 1 months time.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Its available in Korea?

Shouldn‘t it be possible to get it via a korean Reseller? I dont care about the extra cost

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this continues like the way he says it's working, then his bald spot will be completely gone by the end of september.

Can somebody isolate those images please? Thanks.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached the early and late August images. Lighting looks similar and looks like there is improvement but I don't have eye for detail, could just be different angle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829-134202.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-134202.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 572
  • Screenshot_20190829-134208.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-134208.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 567

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached the early and late August images. Lighting looks similar and looks like there is improvement but I don't have eye for detail, could just be different angle.

He is also on Saw Palmetto...so...meh.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its just his first photos were closer to the bald spot, making it look large, then in the latter photos the camera is further away making it look smaller cause of the distance, so its hard to tell.
But to be honest it still does look better...

Noobie

Reaction score
This was interesting. Anyone know the price? Their face cream work for the guys that bought it? It's still working for me.

Jochem

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was interesting. Anyone know the price? Their face cream work for the guys that bought it? It's still working for me.

Bought the face cream, but will take approx 2 weeks to arrive. Will update when I have used it.

What good did it do for you specifically? Also do you know if they say the effect effect be "indefinite" or is it contingent on continued use?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the NGF-37 (Skin Topical) on Tuesday to try while we wait for NGF-574h. I have a skin condition on my face that makes my cheeks and forehead somewhat inflamed (was much worse in my teen years). Will be interesting to see if it helps that.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received my "accidental" purchase of NGF37 today with some other free sample stuff. Will apply after light needling on face. We shall see.

Attachments

• IMG_9319.JPG
    IMG_9319.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 462