S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see this as probably being a better Minoxidil. Will it stop Androgenetic Alopecia in its tracks? Doubtful, it doesn't seem to address the DHT component of balding. I'm still young and trying to put off going on finasteride for a couple years, so hopefully CM3 + microneedling + finasteride will be able to help me regrow what I lose in that time.

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
What absolute horseshit. Why am I to believe that multi-million dollar companies can't recreate a picture with the same angle and lightning conditions. The before and after pics are literally NEVER the same. f*** the hairloss industry, it's such a f*****g joke.

asides from losing hair, it also seems like you are blind. the pics are the exact same. stop crying

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
im willing to bet that if you have progressive baldness (which we all pretty much do) then this wont do sh*t. Its literally growth factors in a bottle. Having said that i think if you're on a good AA (whether topical or finasteride)then it could be a great addition for much added growth.

so if you combine it with microneedling it would at least stop hairloss in some folks

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
so if you combine it with microneedling it would at least stop hairloss in some folks

Highly highly doubt it. If it truly has a minoxidil like effect then you might buy yourself a year but at the end of the day you'll always need an AA of some sort.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not give up your proven regimen when you start using NGF-574H. After perhaps a year you may want to use it on its own, IF it has shown efficacy for the vast majority of users.

This precautionary principle helps you a lot except when its proven that your treatment combo results in a bad outcome (but how do you know this in advance?)

I presume that quite a few people replaced their regimen with Brotion just to find out that the Italian water was extremely ineffective what caused them a major shedding.

I am not saying however that NGF-574H wont be effective. After all, it required approval by Korean authorities. My understanding is that it had to show efficacy to combat androgenetic alopecia.

But...better safe than sorry!!

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading that the korean government supported and invested in this research maybe im wrong idk

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will say this – I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe this upcoming product might produce some form new hair growth.

Now I say this not because I've seen anything from the pending hair regrowth product, but instead it's from another product from this same maker (Medipost). My wife is Irish and has skin that shows a lot of wrinkles at the age of 42, and she's used just about every skin cream made. I noticed that Medipost had an anti-wrinkle product (NGF37), and so my wife bought it and used it as a night cream, even though it's not a cream. It's more of a clear ointment. After a few months of usage the (crows feet) wrinkles near her eyes are almost completely gone, and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are about 75% better. This really made a tremendous change in her face. She looks ten years younger. If this company is indeed onto something, it could bode well for all of us – even if it's a superb replacement for those who take Finasteride.

Fingers crossed.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will say this – I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe this upcoming product might produce some form new hair growth.

Now I say this not because I've seen anything from the pending hair regrowth product, but instead it's from another product from this same maker (Medipost). My wife is Irish and has skin that shows a lot of wrinkles at the age of 42, and she's used just about every skin cream made. I noticed that Medipost had an anti-wrinkle product (NGF37), and so my wife bought it and used it as a night cream, even though it's not a cream. It's more of a clear ointment. After a few months of usage the (crows feet) wrinkles near her eyes are almost completely gone, and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are about 75% better. This really made a tremendous change in her face. She looks ten years younger. If this company is indeed onto something, it could bode well for all of us – even if it's a superb replacement for those who take Finasteride.

Fingers crossed.
Well thats actually good to hear! Seems more reputable than Fidia already.
BTW whats the name of the wrinkle cream? Im going to be in need of help in that arena too. Times a b**ch

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW whats the name of the wrinkle cream? Im going to be in need of help in that arena too. Times a b**ch

Oh I would be interested as well in this wrinkle cream. Is there any health risks associated with these products?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The wrinkle cream is called NGF37. I believe it stands for New Growth Factor. Here's a link to where my wife bought it. It is a bit expensive, but has lasted for a couple months

https://www.kooding.com/Total-Solution-Synergy-Ampoule.html

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did a little more digging on mediposts hairloss formulation. It turns out that almost all of the subjects who were being tested out with this product where female and I believe only one or two we're actually male with male pattern baldness. If that's the case that definitely kind of dampens my spirits. I thought they were aiming this product for men but it looks like they have mainly women in their site