S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No lol cxxc5 is one of the proteins that does the signalling and acts as a downregulator of the WNT pathway. Choi’s compound successfully prevents androgens from affecting cxxc5. But still that’s just one protein that has an effect on Wnt .

We’ve literally just got to hope for stem cells. Hopefully shiseido can share something worthwhile next week .
@Ollie what's happening next week? is there an scheduled shiseido news release or something? thanks

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is total bullshit. Why then so many people still balding on finasteride/dutasteride? And don't have results. Why this happen if main problem is DHT .

Because you still have testosterone and there's still around 30-50% of DHT in the scalp.

dutas_analysis.jpg

Addressing WNT signaling could be benefitial ofcourse, but it's not the full story. Nobody truly knows the full story. @Ollie is right.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when is this korean topical coming out?
Yeah, I'd expect it around September or so, maybe? Not sure if that's too optimistic...
Still, good thing it's not gonna be that expensive, apparently! Hope those numbers go beyond the papers.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a random question. Do they know what these growth factors are ? And if they do have they published them?

Just curious since they create conditions for stem cells to produce growth factors then collect them, can't they analyze what they are and try to recreate it in a lab without all the stem cell stuff. Also more important could give an info to other guys who work on Androgenetic Alopecia to know of any knew stuff which promotes hair growth for a possible treatment.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a random question. Do they know what these growth factors are ? And if they do have they published them?

Just curious since they create conditions for stem cells to produce growth factors then collect them, can't they analyze what they are and try to recreate it in a lab without all the stem cell stuff. Also more important could give an info to other guys who work on Androgenetic Alopecia to know of any knew stuff which promotes hair growth for a possible treatment.

not practical right now. taking a guest, let's say that there are around 30 different factors in the serum.

- you don't know which ones are the most important. synergies? interactions? critical ratios?

- in order to isolate a protein or factor, you need to produce it somehow. you can't, chemically. it's too complex. maybe for some oligopeptides like choi's PTD-DMB, but a protein usually is not exactly a protein (a linear sequence of aminoacids) but a three-dimensional critically-defined structure with site-specific modifications (e.g. N-linked glycosylations) that are absolutely required in order to function.

- if this works, there could be a second-generation, mass-produced, fully in-vitro version, but I don't like the idea because, for example , in vitro produced insulin has increased its price 700% in the last 20 years due to complexity, demand, and oligopolies. simpler is better.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if this available first in Korean clinics could someone from Korea go to a clinic and buy and then ship to the US in July?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing has worked for me and my condition worsens. This is my last hope (and maybe replicel). If not, it's time for SMP and shaved head.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd expect it around September or so, maybe? Not sure if that's too optimistic...
Still, good thing it's not gonna be that expensive, apparently! Hope those numbers go beyond the papers.

It appears that one can already order a product from Celino. A skin care product. Appears to be using similar bio technology.
Hopefully all goes smoothly with NGF-574H as well.

http://www.celino.co.kr/

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You see the price..?

I did Georgie...not cheap IMO.
It was reported that the Celina CEO stated that NGF-574H is as expensive as minoxidil.
Most likely he was referring to the Korean minoxidil retail price from the OEM producer i.e. upjohn..methinks.
I have no idea how much it cost in Korea.

Oh well in around two months we may know.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did Georgie...not cheap IMO.
It was reported that the Celina CEO stated that NGF-574H is as expensive as minoxidil.
Most likely he was referring to the Korean minoxidil retail price from the OEM producer i.e. upjohn..methinks.
I have no idea how much it cost in Korea.

Oh well in around two months we may know.
15,000 Korean is like $190 Aud and $145USD. I’m just trying to figure out if it’s for one bottle, and how much is in the bottle since I can’t read Korean!

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But that's just for the wrinkle cream. The hair product won't be out until later this year. It will probably be just as expensive as the wrinkle cream. Hope I'm wrong.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this would be like a daily PRP so I see no sides