S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
They really don‘t make lots of money with that early bird action. Maybe a few nerds in oversea forum (I count me in) buy that sh*t.

U only start making money if you penetrate the markets just like with Rogaine for example. Every doctor knows it, every pharmacia has it and amazon.

So I really dont think they do this to squeeze out a lil bit money because the product is a scam. It wont help much and never gonna amortize the costs, theyve put in.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs $70 per bottle. I think they've stopped sending NGF to the United States. There used to be a link on their Facebook, but it appears to have been taken down.

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
Picture from their Facebook when they were introducing NGF584 to KOL dermatologists

Attachments

• A0441B48-A38C-4C75-A1BA-72CCFA751A05.jpeg
    A0441B48-A38C-4C75-A1BA-72CCFA751A05.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 689

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Picture from their Facebook when they were introducing NGF584 to KOL dermatologists

It appears the person in the first row had changed in the third pic, the second row is to close to tell, and the third row, beyond having the same shirt, it appears that it simply went from a messy hairstyle to a clean one.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming that these are still the 4 months pic since the 10 month study aint completed yet, its 17% change so not strange for it to not be that noticable in a pic.

Nevertheless buying before the official 10 month study is still risky as hell.

Noobie

Reaction score
Assuming that these are still the 4 months pic since the 10 month study aint completed yet, its 17% change so not strange for it to not be that noticable in a pic.

Nevertheless buying before the official 10 month study is still risky as hell.

It was about 200 dollars for 4 month supply.., not to bad. I wouldn’t of bought this if the face cream wasn’t working. I’ll post hair pictures after I get back from Europe. I hope by then I have it.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said before, if this worked we would already know. We wouldn't need to wait for a study to finish. They wouldn't be using shitty 2 month photos to show dermatologists if they had access to any better photos, locked in study or not. No force on earth could stop evidence of a working product from leaking out to the public. Especially one this close to release.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys. How is this sh*t? Is it greasy? How fast is it drying? No need to report any results, since most of you have it for like 2 weeks, but I would like to know about the applying.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not greasy, dried quick after application, ive used it now for 3 weeks and it seems to actually be doing something:)
sorry to bother, when will this be commercially available? I understand that the early bird phase has now closed
thanks