Reaction score

Attachments

• 4ADEA32F-8CA7-477E-9AAC-20B1C4B80001.png
    4ADEA32F-8CA7-477E-9AAC-20B1C4B80001.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 595

xotourlife

My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone better at understanding angles explain some of these to me, i know the hair cycle is 6 months and products like this/min take time to show a cosmetic difference, but surely in some of these cases the subjects are going through a shed and the progress isn't all the way there...

also on the female photo, you can tell the hair count gets better towards the temple, but it looks like there is still shedding happening between 8 weeks and 16 weeks, near the back of scalp/crown?

also in the microscopic image, i know it's not in their marked area, but it also looks like a nice juicy healthy hair fell between 0 and 16 weeks

i.imgur.com/tblt2Xl.jpg

can't embed/upload due to post count

Attachments

• ngf.jpg
    ngf.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 486

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone better at understanding angles explain some of these to me, i know the hair cycle is 6 months and products like this/min take time to show a cosmetic difference, but surely in some of these cases the subjects are going through a shed and the progress isn't all the way there...

also on the female photo, you can tell the hair count gets better towards the temple, but it looks like there is still shedding happening between 8 weeks and 16 weeks, near the back of scalp/crown?

also in the microscopic image, i know it's not in their marked area, but it also looks like a nice juicy healthy hair fell between 0 and 16 weeks

i.imgur.com/tblt2Xl.jpg

can't embed/upload due to post count
nice observation, a follow-up after 2 months (6 months) would be needed to have more solid conclussions.
But it seems to suck.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The expression ‘clutching at straws’ comes to mind. But in this case ‘clutching at hairs.’

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly what were they expecting? One of those guys has a legit tonsure. It might work for Norwood 2+ but not the really far off...unless you want to try some side-hairstyle or queue.

I myself am what...Norwood 2A? 3A? It might help; but it better churn out soon....

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents, i am just in South Korea for a week. Does any one know if this stuff can be bought in a Pharmacy or how to get hold of this while in the country?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents, i am just in South Korea for a week. Does any one know if this stuff can be bought in a Pharmacy or how to get hold of this while in the country?

Send them an email: ngf-574h@celino.co.kr

Below is some additional information they had previously sent to me:

The patients were treated with NGF-574H hair solution with MTS (micro needle) once a week for 2 months at clinic followed by daily use of NGF-574H hair tonic. Dr. Bae who treated the patients himself recommended it would be the best if you can visit the clinic for professional treatment with NGF-574H solution together with home care with NGF-574H hair tonic. However, if impossible, he added that the most important part in home care with NGF-574H hair tonic is tight hair parting to expose hair scalp to make sure the liquid is in direct contact to hair scalp with wasted amount in hair wetting minimized. Combination with MTS from time to time with hair tonic may help but not mandatory. You can purchase the micro neelde for hair easily even at amazon.com but he recommended one with needle length longer than at least 0.1mm.
We plan to open a website by the end of this year where customers oversea can order and purchase the product online. If you happen to run out of the product before the website opening, please contact us at this email address at ngf-574h@celino.co.kr for repurchase. You are the most valued customers and we will keep offering the product at U$70.00 per bottle (please kindly understand that 3+1 benefit is no longer available).
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry or comment during your product use. In the meantime, we would very much appreciate if you review the product by answering our questionnaires at https://forms.gle/B4J93uWfzUJtFhgK9. Thanks much.
Celino

NGF-574H (innovative haircare)

CELINO, Inc. | (주)셀리노
NGF-574H@celino.co.kr

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No study
No data
No photos (only known photos are taken by recent users and show no progress at all)
They ask for product review after like 1 month of use (wtf?) so they can put that into their marketing

We don't know yet for sure, but there are many red flags with this product.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I finished my first month today using NGF-574H, and the bottle is still about 60% filled. I've been using it on both my crown and the temples.

I see hair growing that hasn't been there in years. I will put up photos once the two bottles have been finished. So far, so good!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I finished my first month today using NGF-574H, and the bottle is still about 60% filled. I've been using it on both my crown and the temples.

I see hair growing that hasn't been there in years. I will put up photos once the two bottles have been finished. So far, so good!

gh44e.jpg

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score

How much ngf-574h are you using per application? Are you using it once or twice a day?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Murat312 – I use it once a day, and I microneedle every other day and then add NGF after I do the needling.
What depth are you needling? Thanks

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, Percentage wise NGF475 is also better than Minoxidil 5%. 13.8% vs 12.3%

I checked the original minoxidil trial results, can confirm the % they listed in the attached table are correct for Minoxidil 2% & 5%. Couldn’t access full report for finasteride. or dust.

Attachments

• 1D317FBB-5FB7-4535-9C9B-7FB74A4513E3.png
    1D317FBB-5FB7-4535-9C9B-7FB74A4513E3.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 314

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, Percentage wise NGF475 is also better than Minoxidil 5%. 13.8% vs 12.3%

I checked the original minoxidil trial results, can confirm the % they listed in the attached table are correct for Minoxidil 2% & 5%. Couldn’t access full report for finasteride. or dust.

Sorry I am confused, is this 13.8% backed by any study?

12.3% with minoxidil is without dermarolling isn't it? I wonder whether this 13.8% is also w/o...

If so, this would be promising. I would then question obtained results at 36w/48w mark with NGF-574H.

Edit: you gotta look at results in absolute terms as well

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
13.8% is from NGF 2016 or 2017 trial I forgot.

Minoxidil study - Author is Olsen. You can google Minoxidil 2% vs 5% study. Pubmed does not show the full report, but I found the summary result of Olsen report embedded in another report last week. Let me search again, once I confirmed the numbers are valid I moved on lol.

Only saved this screenshot, should have saved the one with initial base count, it’s somwhere around 130 I think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12196747/

Attachments

• 826C95AA-6499-46C8-BD12-72776857D933.png
    826C95AA-6499-46C8-BD12-72776857D933.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• CEF036BC-1938-4CEE-A609-28CA047BF936.jpeg
    CEF036BC-1938-4CEE-A609-28CA047BF936.jpeg