S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. It's frustrating that they don't release more pics from the official trial sooner :confused:

Anyhow, if you check the original link of these before and after pics from the Korean site cafe.daum (using google translate), there's some improvement there, if I see it's correctly the new hair growth is more black than grey. They mentioned something on their facebook about they haven't tested hair color reversal but it could help.

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit clearer pic

Attachments

• 15FD51B8-E358-429A-99CE-298F53DF7092.png
    15FD51B8-E358-429A-99CE-298F53DF7092.png
    1 MB · Views: 939

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When does the guy who first started this reach 3 months? I guess that would be a good timeframe to at least have some results althrough 4 months would be optimal to be in line if the study.

Althrough his pics are sh*t if he makes a close up it could shoe if there is anything useful in this.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to pay a f*****g 28 pound customs clearing charge. But mine should be here tomorrow

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to buy this until I see no official word from medipost and instead see a post on the creator's personal blog offering an 'early bird sale' and teases amazing trial results, but doesn't release trial pics and instead posts pics of a random 'unaffiliated' guy who somehow has had the product for a month despite it not even being released yet.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Lets assume this works (solid like minoxidil).
Is it meant to replace minoxidil? Or should itboost the regrowth even further, just like finasteride + minoxidil combinatiin is superior to minoxidil alone.

Hope you guys know what I mean

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets assume this works (solid like minoxidil).
Is it meant to replace minoxidil? Or should itboost the regrowth even further, just like finasteride + minoxidil combinatiin is superior to minoxidil alone.

Hope you guys know what I mean

Why should it replace minoxidil? Minoxidil has no (real) sides and if it works for you there would be no need to stop using minoxidil. Just add the new thing, if it works.

Noobie

Reaction score
I just bought it. $228 dollars. The face cream is still working so figure why not. I'm also signing up to try the Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant this October. Then I'm also going to start rolling on a regular basis. That has helped but I have not been keeping up with it. Also, I'm on the waiting list to get that topical finasteride since taking finasteride orally messes me up. So hopefully in 6 months I'll have a pretty good idea if all this works or not. I figure why not throw the kitchen sink at it. If all that doesn't work I'm just going to keep shaving my head and save money for some future tech.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn i had to pay 40 euros (!) customs in Germany for that sh*t! Now i honestly regret ordering it, even before started using it. The only reason why they dont publish the study and the pictures from it could be that - it is a scam!

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Main reason why I backed out from the early bird was because the brotzu lotion made my hair worse....so without official proof that this lotion is legit, I wasn't going to risk it again...but for everyone that bought it, I really hope it works for you guys/gals. Keep us updated!

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We recently received some inquiries about the progress of the 24 week clinical study with 84 subjects that we started subject enrollment earlier this year. Subject recruitment was over late July and the data has been locked for analysis. Please understand Celino is not in a position to release any interim results to public yet, until the study report becomes finalized by the investigator and sponsor and verified by the independent board. The final results will be presented at the academic conferences or publication to the academic journals."

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ngf-574H-853993898314850/posts/

Last edited: