calv.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 501
  • cav2.jpg
    cav2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 493

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Need pictures from official study or this is a plain scam. I'm sure the person behind the fb page reads these messages. I cant imagine a big company with a worthwhile product would go about launch the way Celino have.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For more information go to their Facebook page just search NGF-574h on Facebook. They are offering a cheaper price than the retail price. It is time to put this product to the test!

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Why dont they release any photos? Why are you guys buying this crap? I dont understand peoples mind when we had the exact same situation with brotzu? Im glad you guys pay for it and share your progress so i dont have to in case it doesnt work out. Am not complaining. Just wondering:) maybe you guys rich

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There can be no greater irony than you in this thread, with this post, with your account name.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont they release any photos? Why are you guys buying this crap? I dont understand peoples mind when we had the exact same situation with brotzu? Im glad you guys pay for it and share your progress so i dont have to in case it doesnt work out. Am not complaining. Just wondering:) maybe you guys rich

Oh it's very easy to understand actually: hairloss suffers are "desperate".

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we learnt something from Brotzu, we are doing great then!

Sad we have nothing new to fight this crap. I´m losing hair, like most of you I guess, and I have no options to get it back.

Noobie

Reaction score
It's not a business move, it's a childish move : "will share after I receive them and reach 1100 Youtube subscribers".

It's worse he has 279 subscribers... yeah that's not going to happen. Not even remotely serious. I was going to go ahead and pre-order but not after this dumbshit.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a business move, it's a childish move : "will share after I receive them and reach 1100 Youtube subscribers".
It reminds me: If I'll get 10 000 followers on instagram I will release my topless picture. The 10 000nd follower will receive my bath water.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worse he has 279 subscribers... yeah that's not going to happen. Not even remotely serious. I was going to go ahead and pre-order but not after this dumbshit.
Just to make things clear here, Follicle Thought is a blogger that talks about hairloss, he has nothing to do with Celino, the Korean company that produces Ngf-574h.