S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Looks like you found my hairloss twitter. That is a fake name btw. Please be informed:

Follicle Thought had agreed to post photos (after getting 1000 subscribers on youtube) and potentially partner with Celino to do a presale of this product, which some people used as an opportunity to blast the guy who runs FT. Shortly after follicle thought decided to not post his before and after pics or do a presale for the same reasons many of you are complaining. On Follicle Thought it says he was expecting Celino to provide a full data set before the product launch and without one he decided to remove his involvement. So do not be misinformed

I will be trying this product very soon despite the potential for failure. As shown above the shipments have already started ^^^. If we knew this was a scam none of you would have to post here saying it is a scam. At this point we do not know. I will update with quality before and after pictures.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you found my hairloss twitter. That is a fake name btw. Please be informed:

Follicle Thought had agreed to post photos (after getting 1000 subscribers on youtube) and potentially partner with Celino to do a presale of this product, which some people used as an opportunity to blast the guy who runs FT. Shortly after follicle thought decided to not post his before and after pics or do a presale for the same reasons many of you are complaining. On Follicle Thought it says he was expecting Celino to provide a full data set before the product launch and without one he decided to remove his involvement. So do not be misinformed

I will be trying this product very soon despite the potential for failure. As shown above the shipments have already started ^^^. If we knew this was a scam none of you would have to post here saying it is a scam. At this point we do not know. I will update with quality before and after pictures.
Thank you for your participation as a tester.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What else are you currently using? Are you still applying the oh-flut?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't get. In the trial they got +13.3 Hairs /cm² in only 16 weeks, which is a decent result for a new topical treatment without sides. So why aren't we seeing some good pics?

1. +13.3 Hairs/cm² aren't enough to have an optical effect for good marketing
2. They forgot to make pics before/after the treatment (unlikely)
3. The trial results are faked (don't know how unlikely it is)
4. They aren't interested in selling a lot of products (unlikely)

I mean it has to be one of those things...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't get. In the trial they got +13.3 Hairs /cm² in only 16 weeks, which is a decent result for a new topical treatment without sides. So why aren't we seeing some good pics?

1. +13.3 Hairs/cm² aren't enough to have an optical effect for good marketing
2. They forgot to make pics before/after the treatment (unlikely)
3. The trial results are faked (don't know how unlikely it is)
4. They aren't interested in selling a lot of products (unlikely)

I mean it has to be one of those things...

Well, based on this study: https://www.mediteknia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1999-1.pdf The African individual has a lower hair density (average 160 hairs/cm2) than the Asian (average 170 hairs/cm2) and Caucasian (average 200 hairs/cm2). So,not only the race of the subject matter, but also if the balding scalp is something between 50-100 hairs/cm2. +13,3 Hairs/cm2 would certainly make an optical difference.

It is also possible, that they saw the potential and wanted to have a good pictures from a longer lasting study, so they would have better a marketing pictures. However, due to the fact, how long the trial is already over and the fact, they are doing special preorders without any results shown etc. It looks reaaaally suspicious. Hope to be proven otherwise by someone who bought it and is trying it.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going at it from different angles, good idea but the problem is you'll never know what caused the improvement (if it did improve). On the other hand; who cares...as long as you got some improvement!

But why go for PRP? I would (and I'm going to) try Regenera. Pics are much better than those from PRP.
I didnt do prp, I decided to do that later. I wanted to do that because its cheap in the country where I'm at now compared to Europe. I would try Regenera Activa if it wouldnt be so expencive, I dont think it is worth the money.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else are you currently using? Are you still applying the oh-flut?

Yes I am still using OH-flut. I think it is maintaining my hair and it reduces my itch more than finasteride or dutasteride ever did. The question is does it work for long term maintenance. Im hoping we have a better treatment that provides regrowth within the next year or 2.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am still using OH-flut. I think it is maintaining my hair and it reduces my itch more than finasteride or dutasteride ever did. The question is does it work for long term maintenance. Im hoping we have a better treatment that provides regrowth within the next year or 2.
What the heck is OH flut? Is that flutamide as in Eucapil?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my package today from South Korea. Looking forward to see if this actually works. Will let you know how things go in two months. BTW, I'm in LA.

Attachments

• IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 391

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like why release useless pictures of the early bird users only a month in? Where are the trial pictures of a years use? This is redicules, its like theyre just goofing around.