S.A.F 6months pics

Reaction score
s.a.f, when you say that you're totally out of Donor Hair, have you considered a BHT (Body hair transplant)... Is that of not much use ?

s.a.f

Reaction score
As I mentioned before its not just a lack of donor after 5 ops I've really had enough of going through surgery. BHT has its limitations compared to head hair and its also expensive and the outcome (yeild) is not as good. IMO BHT is a kind of really last ditch thing to do.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f. I have seen alot of Feller's work and I would say out of all the hair transplant doctors I have looked at online, he would be my choice. He seems like a very honest and caring doctor. I would only need FUE. The problem is having to shave the donor and recipient areas. Since I would never want to buzz cut my hair, I would be open to strip but I would hate to have a huge scar in the back of my head. What is done during scar revision surgery?

s.a.f

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
s.a.f. I have seen alot of Feller's work and I would say out of all the hair transplant doctors I have looked at online, he would be my choice. He seems like a very honest and caring doctor. I would only need FUE. The problem is having to shave the donor and recipient areas. Since I would never want to buzz cut my hair, I would be open to strip but I would hate to have a huge scar in the back of my head. What is done during scar revision surgery?

You still need to buzz the recipient area (well thats how Feller does it) so the best thing to do is to just have Fue and you'll have to put up with a buzzed head until it grows back. Its a compromise having a short haircut you dont like for a a while in order to have more hair in the future. The results of a scar do vary according to the laxity of the scalp my scar is not as good as most of Fellers patients due to my very lax scalp.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
This is how I look to the rest of the world.

do people in the UK have really bad vision or something? because i dont really think a blurry picture is what the rest of the world sees.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Aye it does, seem to have missed this thread but i now feel like i know saf all the better! :) Did you get any more regrowth dude?

Petchsky

Reaction score
You on treatments dudemon?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Aye it does, seem to have missed this thread but i now feel like i know saf all the better! :) Did you get any more regrowth dude?

I think I got a slight improvement but not a dramatic improvement. Thinking of going abit shorter but cant seem to take the plunge.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It pisses me off that Hair Transplant clinics are doing such shoddy jobs :(
An honest mistake is understandable, but it seems that many of them are just incompetent *bleep* are are ruining lives.

How do these "doctors" sleep at night? :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
It pisses me off that Hair Transplant clinics are doing such shoddy jobs :(
An honest mistake is understandable, but it seems that many of them are just incompetent *bleep* are are ruining lives.

How do these "doctors" sleep at night? :thumbdown2:

In big comfy beds inside their huge houses.
Generally no one has any sympathy for someone who gets f*cked up during a cosmetic procedure.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks very good, and very inspiring to see. Thank you. Can I ask how much the two hair transplants at Feller did cost? And how many graft can he do at once? :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
TMNK said:
Looks very good, and very inspiring to see. Thank you. Can I ask how much the two hair transplants at Feller did cost? And how many graft can he do at once? :)

Um, I think I paid about $8000 altogether for just over 5000 grafts. Grafts depends on your situation I think about 6500 is about the most he's done in one go (strip).

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
So he does both Strip and FUE, and you got the FUE hair transplant by him only?

I don't get his prizes on the website though: http://www.fellermedical.com/Fees_Financing.htm

It says 10$ pr. grafts, and you got around 5000 graft. 5000 x 10 = 50.000$
- But you "only" paid about 8000$?

Sorry for being VERY stupid about this. I'm new, and I hope you can help clearing things up a little :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
I did strip, cant remember exactly how much the 2 ops cost it was 4 yrs ago now, maybe it was more like $9000 - $10,000 but he does usually round the prices down ie if you get 3250 grafts he'll only charge for 3000.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks! Damn the price difference between FUE and Strip is big.

What is the difference exactly, besides the money? if it wasen't for the money, would people then choose FUE you think? Are the quality the same?

s.a.f

Reaction score
TMNK said:
Okay thanks! Damn the price difference between FUE and Strip is big.

What is the difference exactly, besides the money? if it wasen't for the money, would people then choose FUE you think? Are the quality the same?

FUE is much more time consuming for the surgeon, thats why it costs much more.
But strip is more for people who need large numbers of grafts FUE can only be done in small sessions.

Ozai

Reaction score
I think a Bald head would look great on you SAF. If I were you, I would just give it up and try to embrace the SEXY Jason Statham look with Ray-Ban aviators, because you'll never be George Clooney..

I don't think the current photos are sexy at all.. no offense dude.

You've wasted thousands of dollars so far on this.. over 7,000 posts which implies great time and hard work, knowledge and effort.. and for what? to look like Smeagol?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald head did not suit and after the strip hair transplant's shaving is not an option, I'm just making the best of a bad situation. I dont regret having hair transplant's just regret wrecking my chances by having those amatuer Docs perform the first ones.