S.A.F 6months pics

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats what I'm using.

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish people would take the time to scan through the thread before posting useless replies. Like the fact that you posted pictures with concealers on and stated a few times that you cannot shave your head due to scars.

Mygoodness

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in and say Cheers to S.A.F. In my opinion you are among the foremost experts here and we all truly appreciate your postings. I did read your thread and I think that the end results look smashing, especially considering the 3 bad procedures. Balding is a b**ch, but you take it in stride S.A.F., Cheers to you!!

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Done very well considering the issues you have had, I say for now enjoy the lovely sunny weather in UK since just like hair its gone tomorrow.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f., congratulations, :bravo: You are the man!!! You now rank number one on this forum. CCS has lost his reign. I agree, s.a.f. is one of the most helpful and insightful posters on this forum. He knows how to keep these posters from living in fantasy land with a "reality check" Cheers to you s.a.f.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
s.a.f., congratulations, :bravo: You are the man!!! You now rank number one on this forum. CCS has lost his reign. I agree, s.a.f. is one of the most helpful and insightful posters on this forum. He knows how to keep these posters from living in fantasy land with a "reality check" Cheers to you s.a.f.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:
I think saf's a cool guy too, however I doubt he will be happy about being the #1 ranked poster in a hairloss board! ;)