Ru58841 - Poll: Why Haven't You Tried Ru58841

What does prevent you from trying RU58841?

• Total voters

el_duterino

Reaction score
Delusion delusions and more delusions

When I set this account I put my age as 40 because I never intended this to be serious but I’m 20, have more of my hair, and all my hairloss is recent and diffuse thinning.

Way more people on this forum tried ru at some point than finasteride I would guess but at the very least a significant amount have tried ru thanks to people like you and almost all have found that it does basically nothing. How is it possible to get regrowth on finasteride when it inhibits only like 40% scalp dht but not on topical ru at 50mg which is claimed to be a strong androgen receptor blocker. Just lol

The fact that 1mg oral finasteride is stronger than 50 mg topical ru should say all to anyone who is seriously wondering if ru is legit. It’s a joke of a drug and the more time people waste on it the less time will be spent on productive treatments.

Then why is a large pharma working on CB ? they know that this will be at least as good as finasteride, minus the side effects

We also had two 3 months human studies on RU and both concluded that it was as good or better than finasteride
but you did not know about these studies at all, nor have you read the success stories of people on RU and CB in the last 15 years.

Still, you used RU for only 3 weeks which is a joke to even make any conclusion

Use one drug on its own for 5 full years then come back and lecture us about how beneficial it is

I was on finasteride - on its own no minoxidil -for 6 years and dutasteride for 4 years , again no minoxidil, and RU/CB for 10 , added minoxidil only in the last 5 years and I also had a FUE hair transplant so yes "people like me" will have a decent understanding on how these drugs work

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why is a large pharma working on CB ? they know that this will be at least as good as finasteride, minus the side effects

We also had two 3 months human studies on RU and both concluded that it was as good or better than finasteride
but you did not know about these studies at all, nor have you read the success stories of people on RU and CB in the last 15 years.

Still, you used RU for only 3 weeks which is a joke to even make any conclusion

Use one drug on its own for 5 full years then come back and lecture us about how beneficial it is

I was on finasteride - on its own no minoxidil -for 6 years and dutasteride for 4 years , again no minoxidil, and RU/CB for 10 , added minoxidil only in the last 5 years and I also had a FUE hair transplant so yes "people like me" will have a decent understanding on how these drugs work

What is a joke that someone with as mild hairloss as you is trying to explain to me about treatments that work

Your knowledge about hairloss is a joke. These studies were never published anything you hear about them is hearsay and If it was as good or better than finasteride there would be no need for cb, they would just market RU. CB will once again be way to weak for anyone with aggressive hairloss so while even topical castor oil may be a solution for someone like you it certainly means nothing to me.

I was on bicalutamdie and I coudl tell it was working 3 days in. The difference between that and RU was unfathomable, they were galaxies apart. Once I dropped it I was losing lots of hair until I re introduced finasteride which slowed my hairloss down to its usual progression.

Stop trying to pretend like you have any understand of what type of hairloss anyone with anything above the midlest form of hairloss is going through. You succeeded with RU, congrats but for all the hundreds if not thousands success pics on finasteride there are none of RU in mono therapy. and most people would prefer to start with Ru over finasteride so dont try to use that as an excuse this time

What a joke it is that you think it takes 5 years to be able to tell if a drug is working, I guess that is the fortunate life of someone whos hairloss is at the rate of 1 lost follicle per day

el_duterino

Reaction score
You used oral steroids so you got a lot more shedding than the average guy.

bicalutamide is going to be more effective than RU/CB because it has a strong systemic effect in addition to its topical effect, and the molecule itself has stronger affinity to the AR than RU/CB so yeas I wrote before that this will be more effective than RU/CB

But you had to stop due to side effects, so these these type of hard core prostate cancer drugs cannot be used by us longer than a few days

You cannot use finasteride alone because it cannot halt you hair loss...but that is also because you use these steroids for bodybuilding, the average guy will have much better results

el_duterino

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I would get the same type of aggressive hairloss as you if I were to use the same steroids you use for bodybuilding, in which case I am pretty confident that 50 mg of RU or CB isn't going to cut it, maybe increasing dosage to 150 mg would be required and even then, if the steroid supplement you use has a very strong affinity to the AR it will still cause damage to hair .

For steroids users DARO may be the best we have

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I would get the same type of aggressive hairloss as you if I were to use the same steroids you use for bodybuilding, in which case I am pretty confident that 50 mg of RU or CB isn't going to cut it, maybe increasing dosage to 150 mg would be required and even then, if the steroid supplement you use has a very strong affinity to the AR it will still cause damage to hair .

For steroids users DARO may be the best we have

youre under the wrong impression

Im on no steroids. I only used oral winstrol 2x to see if bicalutamide was an effective treatment, and it was. The first time without it I shed like crazy, the second time I shed zero. Thats it.

Im not a bodybuilder lol

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on RU and it works great. You have to use it twice a day because it has a short half life. It also works best with finasteride or dutasteride. It’s a synergistic effect as they work through different mechanisms. Choosing one or the other is dumb, you need multiple mechanisms fighting hairloss if you want a square nw0 hairline like mine.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre under the wrong impression

Im on no steroids. I only used oral winstrol 2x to see if bicalutamide was an effective treatment, and it was. The first time without it I shed like crazy, the second time I shed zero. Thats it.

Im not a bodybuilder lol

You need to stop spreading this nonsense that RU doesn’t work. You have no idea what you’re talking about and need to do your damn research.

el_duterino

Reaction score
the short half life is only once it enters the bloodstream, which is exactly what we need
I tried various dosages, from 400 mg twice a day to 15 EOD and I found out that if done correctly, once a day at 20 to 50mg is fine...depending on hair length and scalp porosity and if someone knows how to apply it

The amount will need to be tailored to the individual. For someone not responding to finasteride/dutasteride like Hemmingway and with long hair, this would have to be significantly higher, maybe 150 or 200 mg a day

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the RU leaves any crystals in he solution does that mean it will not work? Haven’t been able to find ethanol and trying vodka.

The kerastse Stemox sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the RU leaves any crystals in he solution does that mean it will not work? Haven’t been able to find ethanol and trying vodka.

This is so funny man! Ethanol in europe is available in every supermarket, unlike freaking propylone glycol which is in all kinds of food but not available in its pure form (ridiculous).I have to go to freakin ebay to buy PG. Not even Leroy Merlin sells it.

America is the complete opposite of Europe in many ways, even in the most basic ones

I mean, i just noticed how STUPId this is... a guy from my country selling ethanol like crazy!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-250ml-...kw=ethanol&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

(PS: thats not me... just found it hilarious to see a guy from my country selling ethanol 10 times the price here)

el_duterino

Reaction score

I doubt it will work
Something is wrong with this powder

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone here massage daily their scalp?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
So you've been on dutasteride for a year and saw no improvement? Did you make any changes in your regimen along the way?

I am now back on minoxidil but that's only since recently. Maybe I have more density on the back and up top but hairline has gotten worse.

Last edited:

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say that RU starts working within a max of 2 days from application. It does not take weeks, much less months to see results. Now to see if you grow new hair, probably. But I doubt RU will allow much regrowth unless paired with systemic DHT reduction.

Dutasteride+RU58841 is probably the single best bet anyone could have for regrowth that doesn't involve systemic estrogen(including spironolactone).

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you post the pic today? Would you say the dutasteride has done more harm then good?

More harm, with finasteride I was losing more slowly. Maybe the thickness of my hair is due to good shampoos. But maybe not. I should've added dutasteride once a week and see from there. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask for finasteride and then I'm gonna keep taking dutasteride but I'm not sure how often I should take it...any input is welcome

Attachments

• hair pic 1.jpg
    hair pic 1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 614
  • hair pic 3.jpg
    hair pic 3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 573
Last edited: