RU 250mg per day is actually working

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@AndrewBarnes what’s your entire regimen? Is finasteride not enough to maintain for you?
My entire regimen is 1.25mg oral finasteride daily, ORM, multi, biotin, vit D3, and Krill Oil. I've been in finasteride since 21, definitely not enough to maintain but I'm sure it helps.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was actually thinking the same thing ngl. I crashed my estrogen levels last week from too much AI and felt horrible, like suicidal horrible. I haven't taken an AI since and I feel like my E levels are higher than normal now. Maybe one of the reasons I'm not losing as much hair now is because my E levels are dominant/higher than normal and I could achieve similar results using a topical estrogen. I remember reading a post where the person only experienced results after introducing a topical estrogen into their regimen.
Its easy as it is:

Androgens: expressing miniaturization informations

Estrogens: reversing process by doing the opposite.

I can't believe that man still refuse to believe that lol.

But anyways, I wouldnt use AI's and such as they could make it worse. If you are doing great with daro, then go for it! And if gyno gets worse, there is always a permanent solution: surgery.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to try topical estrogen in the future and my gyno isn't anything I cant live with. It's only noticeable to me. My gyno will only get worse if I start taking test again and don't take enough AI to combat it. Very curious to see my hair loss results on a moderate dose of test or Rad140. Rad140 is less androgenic than test and may even help hair loss if taken at a low dose.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Current - Left Temple.jpgCurrent - Left Temple 2.jpgCurrent - Right Temple.jpgFeb 10, 2020 - Left Temple.jpgMar 11, 2020 - Left Temple.jpgMar 24, 2020 - Left Temple.jpg2017 - Left Temple.jpg
I'm 25 btw. I would say I'm a NW2 and that my right temple is better than my left.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@AndrewBarnes
similar pattern, similar aa, similar ped, different growth factors...

lets see what we can do to these temples.

anyone else on board? think @hemingway_the_mercenary is giving oflut another go...
I tried and still have some oflut as well but I can't justify taking it since it has a similar half life to ORM but ORM is more powerful.

For PEDs, I'm going to use test first because you can take it for longer and it doesn't do damage to the liver like RAD potentially does. I'm only going to use 150mg test-e to start out and adjust from there.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@AndrewBarnes ORM
@engelbert humperdinck ODM
@mannyFJ fluridil
@Mustang CB
@hemingway_the_mercenary oh-flut
@pegasus2 are you done? has anyone replicated?
@John Difool infigratinib

we already have a clinical trial of restoring hairlines active here... sorry if anyone is bothered by this mention... it would be interesting to see outcomes if everyone did their own thing without doubling up unnecessarily ...
Lots of thanks, Great collection. Any more info on your stack? e.g. dosage, maintaining or regrowth, sides

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know what the "recommended" daily dose of ORM would be? I see @AndrewBarnes is on a very small amount, but what would be equivalent to say 50mg of RU daily?

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rn I'm taking 0.0008333mg ORM/mL. I'm using an alcohol and water vehicle. My gyno has gotten a lot better when I started with this dose and vehicle, which leads me to believe it's not going systemic. I will slowly add in PG to the formula and wait a few days for the results. I will add in 10% PG

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rn I'm taking 0.0008333mg ORM/mL. I'm using an alcohol and water vehicle. My gyno has gotten a lot better when I started with this dose and vehicle, which leads me to believe it's not going systemic. I will slowly add in PG to the formula and wait a few days for the results. I will add in 10% PG
Looking forward to your progress...

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to sleep yesterday, I just felt like there was a massive burden taken off my shoulders from finding something that actually works for my hair loss. I feel like I can concentrate on other areas of my life now with greater focus without having to worry about this one issue in my life that seemed impossible to fix. I feel so lucky to have found the solution for me. I feel so free.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to sleep yesterday, I just felt like there was a massive burden taken off my shoulders from finding something that actually works for my hair loss. I feel like I can concentrate on other areas of my life now with greater focus without having to worry about this one issue in my life that seemed impossible to fix. I feel so lucky to have found the solution for me.
I am so happy for you, while reading this post, I smiled haha :)

Now doing a transplant to NW0 and you're done :D hehe.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so happy for you, while reading this post, I smiled haha :)

Now doing a transplant to NW0 and you're done :D hehe.
Thank you and I'll mostly need to transplant the left temple cause my right temple and crown are fine. I can go a while without a transplant tho since I style my hair in a way that covers my hairline haha