RU 250mg per day is actually working

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need a better vehicle because the ORM is just way to potent for me even at a 0.0025mg dose. It just keeps going systemic and I'm getting tired of having to keep on diluting it. By better vehicle, I mean a vehicle that is much less penetrating. I either need to reduce the amount of alcohol or PG I use in my vehicle, or both.

If there was a vehicle that kept ORM localized and didn't allow systemic absorption, that would be the cure for many guys because ORM is affordable and safe if gone systemic. The only problem is that it causes gyno when gone systemic. It blows my mind how the best minds in science can't come up with (or aren't trying to) an antiandrogen that will substantially reduce hair loss
I thot u said it was expensive...

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thot u said it was expensive...
That was before I tested it on myself and found out how little of the product you actually need to use. I bought mine for $350 for 1 gram but I don't even need 1 gram. 10mg would last you a very long time. I can use minuscule amount and see results but YMMV

ORM is the best anti-androgen for hair loss available right now (if I'm wrong, please let me know of other AA that are better). ORM is not expensive, safe if gone systemic, doesn't cause brain fog because it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, doesn't cause libido issues, won't cause heart palpitations like RU, is super potent, and has a much shorter half life than other anti androgens.

Last edited:

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was before I tested it on myself and found out how little of the product you actually need to use. I bought mine for $350 for 1 gram but I don't even need 1 gram. 10mg would last you a very long time. I can use minuscule amount and see results but YMMV

ORM is the best anti-androgen for hair loss available right now (if I'm wrong, please let me know of other AA that are better). ORM is not expensive, safe if gone systemic, doesn't cause brain fog because it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, doesn't cause libido issues, won't cause heart palpitations like RU, is super potent, and has a much shorter half life than other anti androgens.
Crazy! I’ve literally never heard of it b4

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy! I’ve literally never heard of it b4
It's not common on here but I got the idea of using it from here. This stuff works way better than anything I've ever tried. I don't know why more people don't use it. Probably the initial price that scares them or they're happy with the results they're getting with whatever they're using.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After some research, PG is used in vehicle formulas because it doesn't evaporate as quickly as water/ethanol and allows the product you're using to sit on the skin for longer, thus increasing penetration. I'm going to create a batch of ORM with no PG in order to prevent the ORM from going systemic. I will only use ethanol and water as a vehicle. Not sure what concentration of water/ethanol to use yet but will experiment.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: On Wednesday, I lost 20 hairs in the shower and today (Friday) I lost only 13. I've had a hair catcher for around a year now and 13 hairs is the lowest amount I ever lost. ORM is the real deal. 500mg of RU didn't even give me the same results as 0.0025mg ORM (dose I'm using now).
Crazy, I know people complaining about dry eyes and dry skin from the usage of daro, but you do good, right?

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy, I know people complaining about dry eyes and dry skin from the usage of daro, but you do good, right?
I've never had those symptoms. The only symptoms I experienced is increased water retention and a puffy right nipple, both of which are associated with the ORM going systemic, blocking test/DHT, and causing me to have a estrogen dominant hormone profile. I'm seeing amazing results in terms of how much hair I'm losing but I need to find a vehicle that provides less absorption of the ORM, because it's just wayyy too potent for me. I've only had similar sides from 500mg RU daily, which goes to show you how much more powerful ORM is compared to RU. The thing is, RU causes heart palpitations/heart problems because it's a non-selective antiandrogen. ORM is much safer.

Last edited:

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never had those symptoms. The only symptoms I experienced is increased water retention and a puffy right nipple, both of which are associated with the ORM going systemic, blocking test/DHT, and causing me to have a estrogen dominant hormone profile. I'm seeing amazing results in terms of how much hair I'm losing but I need to find a vehicle that provides less absorption of the ORM, because it's just wayyy too potent for me. I've only had similar sides from 500mg RU daily, which goes to show you how much more powerful ORM is compared to RU. The thing is, RU causes heart palpitations/heart problems because it's a non-selective antiandrogen. ORM is much safer.

Are you using any other hairloss treatments apart from ORM? And how do you even manage to mix tiny amounts like 0.0025mg? My scale is having problems showing correct weight for anything under 10 mg.

Update: On Wednesday, I lost 20 hairs in the shower and today (Friday) I lost only 13. I've had a hair catcher for around a year now and 13 hairs is the lowest amount I ever lost. ORM is the real deal. 500mg of RU didn't even give me the same results as 0.0025mg ORM (dose I'm using now).

But ORM is giving you more sides too?

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using any other hairloss treatments apart from ORM? And how do you even manage to mix tiny amounts like 0.0025mg? My scale is having problems showing correct weight for anything under 10 mg.

ORM is the best thing you can actually do for hair loss, if you can manage to make a proper batch for it too.

And thats where our opinions match together; HOW DOES HE MIX THOSE MICRO-DOSAGES TOGETHER!? :p

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try a carrier that is not as efficacious. And/or mix with other stuff that has a larger particle size.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try a carrier that is not as efficacious. And/or mix with other stuff that has a larger particle size.
I mixed a batch last night only using a tiny bit of alcohol and water. No PG.
The dosage of ORM is 0.0008333mg/mL. Each mL = 0.3125% alcohol, 99.69% water.
If the ORM doesn't go systemic, I'll slowly add in PG or increase the dose.

The way I'm able to create such small doses is by measuring approximately 1-2mg of ORM (I have a 0.001g scale, mixing it with alcohol, and then diluting it. For example, if I make a batch with 1mg ORM / mL, I would take a 0.25 mL of it and put it in another container giving me 0.25mg ORM per .25mL, if I needed a 0.025mg dose per 1 mL I would add 9.75mL of a vehicle to it (0.25mg / 0.025mg = 10 x mL = 10mL)

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed a batch last night only using a tiny bit of alcohol and water. No PG.
The dosage of ORM is 0.0008333mg/mL. Each mL = 0.3125% alcohol, 99.69% water.
If the ORM doesn't go systemic, I'll slowly add in PG or increase the dose.

The way I'm able to create such small doses is by measuring approximately 1-2mg of ORM (I have a 0.001g scale, mixing it with alcohol, and then diluting it. For example, if I make a batch with 1mg ORM / mL, I would take a 0.25 mL of it and put it in another container giving me 0.25mg ORM per .25mL, if I needed a 0.025mg dose I would add 9.75mL of a vehicle to it (0.25mg / 0.025mg = 10 x mL = 10mL)
clever girl

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RU gave me more sides than ORM. RU gave me headaches in the beginning, gave me a tightness in my neck, heart palpitations, water retention, and made my gyno flare up. ORM increases my water retention and makes my gyno flare up.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Right now I'm only using ORM and 1.25mg finasteride (proscar tablet cut into fourths)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow never heard of ORM15341. Is there anyone else using this chem with success? Seems promising.. Keep it up!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i traced it back to this post....

google: baldtruthtaIk i think i've hacked it

i do wonder if there is a missing component - @AndrewBarnes is on finasteride and has done RU for some time, ideal did RU for sometime and ran CPA immediately prior to ODM without PCT - would be curious what is going on that makes ODM/ORM work for some...
Why shouldn't ODM/ORM work for some? Has it to pass anything to become active or what am I missing?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why shouldn't ODM/ORM work for some? Has it to pass anything to become active or what am I missing?
I found this thread on ODM:
Apparently Ideal was the only one with results from daro by 2019 according to user hemingway. Not sure how reliable this is but if a cure-all treatment existed, we would all be using it. Ill be waiting for Andrew's updates, lets hope they work in his favor.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this thread on ODM:
Apparently Ideal was the only one with results from daro by 2019 according to user hemingway. Not sure how reliable this is but if a cure-all treatment existed, we would all be using it. Ill be waiting for Andrew's updates, lets hope they work in his favor.
Its always problematic to make a good topical work because of the absorption ngl. Thats why I refuse topicals.