Rocking The Buzz / Bald Look. Opinions

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bagging a Victoria’s Secret model has nothing to do with looks . Instead it’s Power , money , and some game . Saying that , I don’t think I know a single person that bags Victoria’s Secret models . Maybe you are right , that height and the career you choose is a big deciding factor . But someone can’t use that as an excuse (other then height) . There is nothing that is holding someone with hair loss back from becoming successful, ambitious , and happy . I know a marine who has been clean bald shaven from the age of 22 , he’s 5’5 on a good day . I’ve seen him pull some stunning broads . Mostly due to the confidence he exhumes
You're making arguments against me I'm not making, then citing points I made to the contrary to support your points. It's not an all or nothing proposition.

Looks, money, status, personality and confidence. Depending on the person, each category weighs differently.

Even take your friend, without knowing the situation- idk his looks, just his height n hair status. I do know you thought enough of his position as a marine to mention it. As a guy (me I personally don't give a sh*t), so you don't think that matters to a girl? And I'm sure he leads with it as a routine at this point. Confidence when you don't have others things in an extreme goes without saying if you're too have any success. One last thing is what you think is stunning and what I do could very well be two completely different things.

It was a euphemism, the Victoria's secret. Clearly. You know what I'm saying.

I personally do pretty well when single. I do think hair in my case matters. Not that I can't get girls without it, it's just my ceiling and floor are different if you took a years worth of hounding and saw what I ended up with in both cases.

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Venom, I can see your hairline and although you have big temple recession, you are not nw6. Your hairline would be in the back of your head if you were, which it clearly is not. You may be baldING in the nw6 pattern but right NOW you are nw3. That shadow of your island is your only saving grace. Without that hairline you would just be another invisible bald guy.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bagging a Victoria’s Secret model has nothing to do with looks . Instead it’s Power , money , and some game . Saying that , I don’t think I know a single person that bags Victoria’s Secret models . Maybe you are right , that height and the career you choose is a big deciding factor . But someone can’t use that as an excuse (other then height) . There is nothing that is holding someone with hair loss back from becoming successful, ambitious , and happy . I know a marine who has been clean bald shaven from the age of 22 , he’s 5’5 on a good day . I’ve seen him pull some stunning broads . Mostly due to the confidence he exhumes
Tbh if you see the guys that super hot girls date they're all over the place. There is no consistent pattern.

Anyway you're a good looking guy (trust me guys I know how this sh*t works), and since you said you're 6'3 I truly can't imagine you struggling with dates.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
well maybe that’s why your definition of what a woman finds good looking is completely skewed . Maybe you should try to get your face puffy and join the 11-15% body fat group . Maybe you’ll lay some cute chicks like I do . I’m not sure , I’ve been called manly , handsome and a whole other things that I dismiss . Maybe it’s this “weird” face keeping me in the game .
Hahahahaha

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you certainly pull it off better than I ever would and if you're dating pretty girls who are into u truly, there is no need to be concerned. I would be totally screwed in your position and it would be game over for me in terms of looking attractive for the pretty girls. I may have a natural tan, sharp masculine features, great beard but I need hair to balance my face. I would go from "bad boy attractive" to an actual loser pretty fast with balding - although people who have seen me disagree. Either way, my confidence would be too low to be myself. I admire your courage but then again you have the results to show it works for you. A slightly grown out buzz may work on me a little and keep me confident about my personality. A nightmare I hope I don't ever face until I'm too old at least, hence why I've been so proactive in keeping my hair full. I work with what I have and go for this vibe.

phnh6gfq4g1.png

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you certainly pull it off better than I ever would and if you're dating pretty girls who are into u truly, there is no need to be concerned. I would be totally screwed in your position and it would be game over for me in terms of looking attractive for the pretty girls. I may have a natural tan, sharp masculine features, great beard but I need hair to balance my face. I would go from "bad boy attractive" to an actual loser pretty fast with balding - although people who have seen me disagree. Either way, my confidence would be too low to be myself. I admire your courage but then again you have the results to show it works for you. A slightly grown out buzz may work on me a little and keep me confident about my personality. A nightmare I hope I don't ever face until I'm too old at least, hence why I've been so proactive in keeping my hair full. I work with what I have and go for this vibe.

View attachment 130856
Is that you?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that you?

Lol no but I was giving an example of the kind of look I have (someone said I look like maluma among other similar celebs and I've shared my image before). My hair is definitely as good as that guy above thanks to a transplant and finasteride or I would have been up sh*t creek without a paddle.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol no but I was giving an example of the kind of look I have (someone said I look like maluma among other similar celebs and I've shared my image before). My hair is definitely as good as that guy above thanks to a transplant and finasteride or I would have been up sh*t creek without a paddle.
How many grafts ? I was considering getting 4000 fue , utilizing beard . But afraid I won’t be able to buzz cut

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t want to sound rude . But I am a Norwood 6 lol , the top of my head doesn’t have much . And to go further I’ve actually grown it out to the point where you can clearly see I’m balding . And to be completely honest I was just as successful meeting women . How you carry yourself , and how you act accordingly is a BIG reason why . I’m not trying to tell you that something like hair loss has no effect . But trust me , there is so much more to the dynamic of meeting people .
For real there is. After I started shaving, I've had no problems besides a couple good for nothing shallow ones

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many grafts ? I was considering getting 4000 fue , utilizing beard . But afraid I won’t be able to buzz cut
What do you mean won't be able to buzz cut? Buzz cut is actually the easiest option when you opt for a transplant.. personally though I grow my transplanted hair a bit longer though and luckily it still works with my native hair and looks fine.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m worried my donor area will show scars from FUE , I was offered a package from dr Cinik . He said something like 3600-4000 grafts , I’m assuming a decent amount (1000) will be from my beard , my beard growth is pretty crazy and thick , especially the neck beard . I would be more than content with a slightly receding hairline that’s age appropriate . And to fill in the middle and some of the crown . I personally always preferred the buzz cut look , even though at one point in my life I had the nicest longest shaggy hair

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m worried my donor area will show scars from FUE , I was offered a package from dr Cinik . He said something like 3600-4000 grafts , I’m assuming a decent amount (1000) will be from my beard , my beard growth is pretty crazy and thick , especially the neck beard . I would be more than content with a slightly receding hairline that’s age appropriate . And to fill in the middle and some of the crown . I personally always preferred the buzz cut look , even though at one point in my life I had the nicest longest shaggy hair
You don't get scars from FUE

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would stay away from the beard. You will get scars. No surgery will leave you without a scar, and that's what fue is. Even in the back of the head, you would see them is you shaved it clean, and even with a stubble look. How bad are they going to be? Depends on the surgeon and/or machine and how your skin scars.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would stay away from the beard. You will get scars. No surgery will leave you without a scar, and that's what fue is. Even in the back of the head, you would see them is you shaved it clean, and even with a stubble look. How bad are they going to be? Depends on the surgeon and/or machine and how your skin scars.

I know that it leaves red marks and some scarring , I never heard about beard scarring though

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that it leaves red marks and some scarring , I never heard about beard scarring though
Well if he's going to remove some neck beard hair n put it in the crown or wherever, then he's going to have pock mark scars on his neck. That's a fool's errand and the ROI would not be good.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

FUE leaves micro scars (no surgery is truly scar free) but they are not usually noticeable unless someone has sensitive skin or maxed out a lot of FUE harvests. I don't know as I can't see your whole head and it's not grown out but you should pay for a 2 day procedure in Turkey. It's a bargain too. If you are heading for Norwood 6 plus you're one the 2% of sufferers with that pattern but 4k grafts can still help you maintain a buzz cut. If you get good grafts maybe you can grow out a full head but this is usually an exception. A patient just came recently from Turkey and told me that there were 15 people just on that flight back to the UK who had a transplant at around the same time as him. Almost all will come back with a full head of hair since people usually getting transplants are on finasteride and around a Norwood 3 with some thinning. It's really popular there and quality is good in the right hands. They make a bomb, it's easy and it's got me considering trying to get into that side of things too lol.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
FUE leaves micro scars (no surgery is truly scar free) but they are not usually noticeable unless someone has sensitive skin or maxed out a lot of FUE harvests. I don't know as I can't see your whole head and it's not grown out but you should pay for a 2 day procedure in Turkey. It's a bargain too. If you are heading for Norwood 6 plus you're one the 2% of sufferers with that pattern but 4k grafts can still help you maintain a buzz cut. If you get good grafts maybe you can grow out a full head but this is usually an exception. A patient just came recently from Turkey and told me that there were 15 people just on that flight back to the UK who had a transplant at around the same time as him. Almost all will come back with a full head of hair since people usually getting transplants are on finasteride and around a Norwood 3 with some thinning. It's really popular there and quality is good in the right hands. They make a bomb, it's easy and it's got me considering trying to get into that side of things too lol.

I’ve definitely been impressed with what they do in Turkey , unfortunately I’m heading towards a Norwood 6 and wish I was understanding of hair loss in my mid 20s as I am now . I’m in an interesting position that I look good with a shaved head , but at the same time miss being able to style my hair . Saying that , I’m not sure if it’s best to try natural stuff first , and simply wait for some of these new treatments on the horizon

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkey is very hit n miss. I've seen people ecstatic about their results, yet have barbie doll plug-like hairlines. There are good surgeons who they and their staff do good work, but they are more expensive than the cheap, cut rate ones. You'll still save $, but with the flight, additional time away from work, and the possibility of something going awry, which means another trip back to turkey to fix it, so there goes your saved $, I feel it's not worth the risk. Accompanied with the fact that most in turkey only do FUE, and if your hair is getting to an nw6, you're not a candidate for FUE IMO. FUT is the only way to go.

There's a lot to a hair transplant, you really need to start researching, give the medications a try for a year, you may be a great responder, and reevaluate in a year.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
FUT in 2019 is just retarded

Like me you are not the type who needs a lot of hair, just get your FUE to have a cool hairline that you can also grow out if you want (I've had 3 sessions and always my sides and back buzzed.. trust me, you won't get any visible scars) and enjoy life.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkey is very hit n miss. I've seen people ecstatic about their results, yet have barbie doll plug-like hairlines. There are good surgeons who they and their staff do good work, but they are more expensive than the cheap, cut rate ones. You'll still save $, but with the flight, additional time away from work, and the possibility of something going awry, which means another trip back to turkey to fix it, so there goes your saved $, I feel it's not worth the risk. Accompanied with the fact that most in turkey only do FUE, and if your hair is getting to an nw6, you're not a candidate for FUE IMO. FUT is the only way to go.

There's a lot to a hair transplant, you really need to start researching, give the medications a try for a year, you may be a great responder, and reevaluate in a year.

FUT in 2019 is just retarded

Like me you are not the type who needs a lot of hair, just get your FUE to have a cool hairline that you can also grow out if you want (I've had 3 sessions and always my sides and back buzzed.. trust me, you won't get any visible scars) and enjoy life.

I have done my research and even got turned down by some of the doctors I was hoping would accept me . Some are top of the field , Hasson and Wong , and dr erdogan. I do feel hasson and Wong denied me not just because of my hair loss , but because I wanted fue . And dr erdogan really seems to just look for customers that will provide best result . Dr cinik did say , just from some of my pictures , that 3600-4000 grafts he can prolly do , and in the future a lesser one if I want . I personally would be happy if I can have a decent hairline , with the mid crown and some of the crowned filled . Just enough to have a shadow of hair when I buzz it or go short . I don’t care so much about the crown as it really is the last thing to worry about . Saying that , money is definitely not the issue , I don’t care how much the cost would be . But finding a reliable doctor , who doesn’t just do it for the money is what I’m looking for . I still haven’t contacted dr diep or dr lorenzo in Spain which seem to be outstanding . As well I believe there is a dr Cole in Belgium . Furthermore , I do think I’ll just try medications and supplements for a year . Right now I use minoxidil , saw palmetto , biotin pills , and biotin conditioner . I also use nizoral shampoo, and occasionally castor oil . I do have finasteride on me ... but very hesitant due to the side effects , I was also think about purchasing ru550 or whatever it is .