#RIPJustinHair

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the newest photo... The crown looks weak or is it just lightening?

bieber_instagtigar.jpg

fffffff.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a tricky picture to tell from actually, that could be a massive patch which is extending halfway down the top of his head (if it's not then his hair is just combed an unfortunate way), or a smaller but defined circular patch of hair loss, or it may just be the natural crown swirl.

I'm going to go for option B, with option A a close 2nd, and if it is that larger patch that's going halfway down his head then that is serious trouble.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Test:

13gu6y.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of formatting I just use right click and then copy image, and paste in this reply box.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon...

blackg

Reaction score
Well, it's over for JB now. Unless he gets on propecia.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
He could do well by estrogen therapy and he'll resemble his celeb doppelganger even better.
Miley-Cyrus-Photos:-Terry-Richardson-(September-2013)--09.jpg

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
To be fair to Justin Bieber, if he's on Finasteride and hasn't had any side effects then he must wonder why Prince William isn't taking it. For a pop star like Justin Bieber, hair is everything, so seeing a man who used to be considered very attractive by the public go bald must seem like pure insanity.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair to Justin Bieber, if he's on Finasteride and hasn't had any side effects then he must wonder why Prince William isn't taking it. For a pop star like Justin Bieber, hair is everything, so seeing a man who used to be considered very attractive by the public go bald must seem like pure insanity.

Not really. Prince William never had a career that depended on his looks. He was always going to be a prince.

Bieber, on the other hand... will either be the glorified fullhead pop star he is today or an irrelevant bald schmuck.

blackg

Reaction score
Not really. Prince William never had a career that depended on his looks. He was always going to be a prince.

Bieber, on the other hand... will either be the glorified fullhead pop star he is today or an irrelevant bald schmuck.
I, couldn't live with myself if I made the kind of nauseating pop music that Bieber does.
Christ!!! Imagine that crap as your legacy!!
That alone would be enough to make me hang myself at 30.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I, couldn't live with myself if I made the kind of nauseating pop music that Bieber does.
:D:punk:

Jim whim

Reaction score
Maybe

Maybe he will maybe he won't, he does have all the money he wants to throw at the problem though !

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems Prince William just don't give any fck on this... Honestly I don't see a reason for him to fight this - he is too public but his "career" doesn't depend on hair. Also he has average skull and baldness doesn't look hideous. Besides he is married already - and his responsibility is make successor - finasteride can ruin his hormone system and fck up fertility.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I'm sure the 200 million USD he has will assuage his pain...

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I'm totally bummed he cut his hair.

He looked really good with that last cut.