#RIPJustinHair

blackg

Reaction score
I hope he goes nw7 in year and the world shows him what hes worth without hair.
It would be a brutal experience for him. If he went to NW7 in only a year, that is. The crash would be ENORMOUS!!!
He truly might consider suicide.
He would also realize how naive and totally misguided his attack was against that Prince William dude.
Ya know, that royal dude who is banging that supposedly "hot" brunette chick.

Reaction score
It would be a brutal experience for him. If he went to NW7 in only a year, that is. The crash would be ENORMOUS!!!
He truly might consider suicide.
He would also realize how naive and totally misguided his attack was against that Prince William dude.
Ya know, that royal dude who is banging that supposedly "hot" brunette chick.

Ironically, he could probably fund the research for a better treatment without batting an eye.

Actually thinking about it this would be so hilarious. Bieber dropping 500 million dollars on a cure for male pattern baldness, and afterwards he makes another fortune off of those guys who used to hate him the most.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with you guys?? You have to belieb. This is unbeliebable.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wanting a generation of children to kill themselves isn't a sign of emotional maturity either. I know it's all jokes but the whole Bieber hate thing is so 5 years ago, I know when someone makes a "joke" about hating on Bieber or Kanye West etc. because they're "universally hated", well that's the person with a **** dad sense of humour.

Also I think older guys take Bieber hate to a new level because they want to bang all the teen girls who love Bieber. It's insanity fuelled by jealousy. Weird innit.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wanting a generation of children to kill themselves isn't a sign of emotional maturity either. I know it's all jokes but the whole Bieber hate thing is so 5 years ago, I know when someone makes a "joke" about hating on Bieber or Kanye West etc. because they're "universally hated", well that's the person with a **** dad sense of humour.

Also I think older guys take Bieber hate to a new level because they want to bang all the teen girls who love Bieber. It's insanity fuelled by jealousy. Weird innit.
A lot of assumptions here.

As a rock drummer (not professional) I hate his music and the fact he is a commercial product more than a musician. If he stopped issuing records now I would be happy, whatever the cause. Then, hey, it's just hair!

blackg

Reaction score

As a rock drummer (not professional) I hate his music and the fact he is a commercial product more than a musician. If he stopped issuing records now I would be happy, whatever the cause. Then, hey, it's just hair!
Yeah.. It's more I hate what Biebs stands for too. I have nothing against this guy, personally. I could even forgive his comments about prince William.

Anyway..., I can't hate Bieber for fulfilling a need. That need being: brainless music peddled to the simple masses. Yes.. I know a lot of his fans are young girls, but Bieber still has to be acceptable to their parents as well.
He can't frightened society for god's sake!
So... and yes, I know he is already kind of yesterday's news, but if it wasn't him doing it, then there would just be some other acceptable, pretty boy, singing more mindless crap to take his place.

It's an endless cycle. This need for brain dead "entertainment", and as I said.. I can't hate Bieber personally for fulfilling this need.
A stain on humanity is what it is!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

why hate him? he earns a lot of money, takes a lot of attention and not a complete retard

who cares about quality of music if it is a popular as fck?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not to split hairs but there's no such thing as a successful or well known artist of any type, that isn't a commercial product, everything from the Backstreet Boys to Captain Beefheart, whatever you can think of has an intended image to be pushed, whether it's created by the artist themselves or a team of people with whiteboards and focus groups.

As far as musicianship I'm sure there's plenty of true artists down the years you love that never wrote their own music (I could be wrong but it's unlikely) but performed with such artistry that their talent was undeniable. I'm not saying Bieber is Elvis or anything, but as a "rule" for not liking someone, it's never stood up for me, even when I was an angsty young teen listening to my grunge, I never bothered thinking about artists that don't influence me.

I don't know why I remember this but I saw will.i.am talking about Bieber in an interview once, and he was amazed by how he went into the studio with him and Bieber could play several instruments and lay down tracks with them, so what happens behind the scenes could surprise you (or will.i.am is full of **** and licking Bieber's *** in a public interview, I dunno).

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know - judging from one of the pictures he seems to be beginning to thin out in a major way, at least in my opinion. It was shot in low lighting so any thinning shouldn't have been that visible. I've also included a rare picture of his dad without a hat from around ten years ago.

attachment.php

67h8LJE.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in an attempt to hide some diffuse thinning, he's dyeing his hair peroxide blonde, which is probably making the issue even worse, and then when the roots start to return to brown the damage is done:

bieber-selena-amas-23nov15-05.jpg

singersongwriter-justin-bieber-performs-onstage-at-keyarena-on-march-picture-id514597392

And most importantly this next one's a huge picture so click the link so you can zoom out (because the quality's not great it's probably best to view it zoomed out).

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/pho...ber-2016-justin-bieber-39238587-1925-2500.jpg

D'fuq's going on there?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
^
67h8LJE.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever I google "bieber bald" "bieber receding" "bieber thinning hair" etc. it brings up pictures of Prince William and when Bieber wore a bald cap, this is no accident. By wearing a bald cap once, and talking about Prince Williams thinning hair so openly and publicly, any 13 year old in love with Bieber won't get the juicy thinning bald pictures by simply googling them if they so wish to put themselves through the pain, then they'll just forget about being suspicious of his hair line and go back to idolatrizing him.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The only thing that would come out of him balding is possibly some attention to the subject

That being said I sure wouldn't wish it upon him. I agree with some others in this thread that the " hate bieber" thing is stupid. There's better things to be directing your hate towards

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beiber's 5 years in the past. the girls these days all like one direction, harry styles.
can you imagine all the teeny bopper girls mazagines being full of pictures of a NW6 pop star?

a NW6 could have talent like MJ yet these days he would be completely ignored

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't understand why some of you guys are wishing baldness on the poor kid.

His music sucks, his character is questionable. But he's done nothing to any of us personally or made fun of baldness. Just because he has good hair doesn't mean we gang up on him. Why? because this is a hair loss forum and we're supposed to be bitter?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
He will probably resort to the big 3 + transplant if it starts getting too bad. We will see him with hair for at least 10 more years. I do wish he went bald as it would prove that hair matters, and because of what he said about prince William's hair back in the day. I think it will be a humbling experience for him as he has always taken everything he has for granted.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I don't understand why some of you guys are wishing baldness on the poor kid.

His music sucks, his character is questionable. But he's done nothing to any of us personally or made fun of baldness. Just because he has good hair doesn't mean we gang up on him. Why? because this is a hair loss forum and we're supposed to be bitter?

Bieber actually HAS insulted the balding community with his condescending remarks about Prince William and propecia.

Besides, he's a burden to society and baldness would give him the reality check he desperately needs. Some people deserve it. He's one of them.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While, on another thread a poor kid is considering a hair line transplant while not being on any preventative medication, with full diffuse thinning.. and this thread has five pages and almost a thousand views. You folks know a lot about hair loss, hair transplant's and anti androgens. Why don't you shut the f*ck up about Bieber already and focus on helping people. This thread is lame as f*ck. HairLossTalk.com is one of the good ones. Why don't we stop diluting it.