#RIPJustinHair

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I'm totally bummed he cut his hair.

He looked really good with that last cut.

Bieber will look great with a receded hairline and a bald spot in his crown. Can't wait for that to happen.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Serves him right, the little ****. I remember him taking the piss out of William a few years back.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is we have had threads about Wiliams hair and that he should of tried something. Yet when Bieber says it its like it came from Satans mouth....

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
On another note Harry Styles cut his hair short. He said he did it for charity but we all know, and I'm sure he knows too, that long hair and a receded hairline are two things that do not go well together.

blackg

Reaction score
On another note Harry Styles cut his hair short. He said he did it for charity but we all know, and I'm sure he knows too, that long hair and a receded hairline are two things that do not go well together.
True. It's over for Harry as well.
RIP the carefree Harry Styles.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

GMc2V3i.gif

GMc2V3i.gif

GMc2V3i.gif

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmmm!! Guys! Thats ****ing insane.. Really :) Balding guys wish balding guys to be bald. HAHA!

Ps. Its clearly obv that bieber is on finasteride :) His Knowledge about finasteride just showed that he was worried for something :)

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im sure he has been on finasteride for years now, that NW0 at his age with a bald dad is a bit strange. The fact that he looks like a girl also points out at reduced DHT levels.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If his father is indeed bald he is pretty much f*cked. And having dreadlocks won't help him either.
These things are however unpredictable. My father's bald NW7 and there was never any doubt I would be bald too.
However, I know some guys whose fathers are NW6 but these guys are NW2's at 45 or even 50.
Such luck.

shookwun

Reaction score
Growing it long is never a good option. The recession makes it look like crap when the hairline is exposed.

Shorter the better

blackg

Reaction score
It would be funny if Justin Bieber went bald. It just would.
Unfortunately.. by the time he does go bald, he will be so irrelevant to pop culture that the general public won't even care.

In fact, society and his ex fans base, will most likely expect a "has been" to be just that. BALD!

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately.. by the time he does go bald, he will be so irrelevant to pop culture that the general public won't even care.

In fact, society and his ex fans base, will most likely expect a "has been" to be just that. BALD!

You have a dark mind.

Reaction score
Justin Bieber shat on Prince William for not being on finasteride, revealed his balding knowledge a little too much to us fellow balding autists. I have no doubt he is on a full regime even if he doesn't really need it. The dude got called out for his lack of bulge and then 3 months he comes out with a penis that has the telltale signs of pumping in a naked "papparazi shot".