#RIPJustinHair

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't think, in all fairness, that anyone said hair does not matter. As my 90-years old grandmother said to my bald pops: "hair is the first thing, unfortunately for you."

What some say on this forum is that you can survive hair loss and try to be happy, is all.

Well I haven't succeeded yet, and every year gets worse, but I wish I learned eventually...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can people say that people say hair doesn't matter?

Go to SlyBaldGuys you won't have to strawman as much, and even then the vast majority of guys aren't THAT deluded to say it doesn't matter whatsoever.

But if you mean in a general sense, "people" being those that are "comforting" baldies and going "it's only hair!" then yeah, there are enough of those. I forgive them for being blissfully ignorant as it's never affected them and we'd all have the same attitude if we had full heads of hair.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, have you read Agassi's autobiography? It is a very nice read and explains how ****ed up his life was when he wore a wig for his fans to admire.

And how he landed Brooke Shields WITH a wig and Steffi Graff (great body, not so great face) while bald :)

blackg

Reaction score
By the time Bieber does lose his hair, the world will have moved on.
His former fans will all be terribly embarrassed to admit that they ever liked this kid in the first place.

And by then there will be some other brainless pretty boy "singer" for all the young girlies to scream over.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the time Bieber does lose his hair, the world will have moved on.
His former fans will all be terribly embarrassed to have ever liked this kid in the first place.

There will be some other brainless pretty boy "singer" for all the young girlies to scream over.

just lol @ googled his father and he is a cap/beanie prisoner :jump:

he is covering his confidence probably

will be funny if bieber will go bald in his 20-s

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Bieber won't lose his hair, he'll be on finasteride before anything siginficantly bad happens to his hair. He'll just go to a Hollywood Doctor and he'll give a prescription and problem solved.

The only way for him to go bald is if he gets sides or finasteride doesn't work. Then yes, he is f*cked.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Bieber went bald (and it would totally be possible if you look at his father), there would be a suicide wave among his fans.

That'd be awesome. Natural selection. Not like we'd lose the cancer cure.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
just lol @ googled his father and he is a cap/beanie prisoner :jump:

he is covering his confidence probably

will be funny if bieber will go bald in his 20-s

He remembers me a cousin of my grandfather. That man ALWAYS had a Russian type of hat on, even on very hot days. I always thought he was a NW7, but one day he took it off and he was a NW1 with a deadstraight hairline, thick hair and all at the age 75. What a surprise that was for me. His sons are all 45+ and all three of them are NW1 with zero hair loss whatsoever.

Bieber's father however, is bald.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He remembers me a cousin of my grandfather. That man ALWAYS had a Russian type of hat on, even on very hot days. I always thought he was a NW7, but one day he took it off and he was a NW1 with a deadstraight hairline, thick hair and all at the age 75. What a surprise that was for me. His sons are all 45+ and all three of them are NW1 with zero hair loss whatsoever.

Bieber's father however, is most certainly bald. Couldn't find ANY picture of him without a hat, beanie or whatever thing that covers a head.

http://www.baldcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jeremy_piven_scar1.jpg

:jump:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I don't know guys, I've seen apparent NWO-1's get into hair trouble hitting 30 something territory.
OOps (my bad) I forgot.. that's nearly over the hill country for us around here. -)

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
We'll see, but if you want to see a bald Justin Bieber, you're in for a LONG wait.

I don't know - judging from one of the pictures he seems to be beginning to thin out in a major way, at least in my opinion. It was shot in low lighting so any thinning shouldn't have been that visible. I've also included a rare picture of his dad without a hat from around ten years ago.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• justin-bieber-buzzes-off-all-his-hair-02.png
    justin-bieber-buzzes-off-all-his-hair-02.png
    869.7 KB · Views: 620
  • justindad8.png
    justindad8.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 523

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope he goes nw7 in year and the world shows him what hes worth without hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Jazzy-and-her-dad-jazmyn-bieber-17078552-604-453.jpg

bieber-dad.jpg

He is balding but did not have sh*t hair in his twenties I think.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Beiber is definitely on finasteride.

Dad with a receding hairline in his twenties, beginning to bald quite a bit now.

If you check his hair, he has a straight hairline but it has thinned. He's poppin' pills alright.

Beckham is a mystery to me. His dad is proper bald and yet Beckham has lasted into his 40's with pretty good hair. I mean I know you can see its thinning and hair hairline isn't solid but still, kudos to the guy.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Wearing a cap even in water? One of the saddest things I've seen.

Hes obviously not long after hair transplant so the shaved hair around scar couldnt grow to cover the scar. I Dunno what is weird about that.