RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf, this is just a copy paste of their last tweet lol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no cure for women growing hair on their legs. Only "treatments". Yet women don't all sound all frustrated and hopeless about the problem.

We don't need a "cure" for male-pattern loss. We just need a decent treatment method. All the existing options are terrible in the big picture.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Through this study, we succeeded in developing a culture method that can amplify hair follicle epithelial stem cells while maintaining the ability to regenerate hair follicles, and to maintain the ability to induce organs for a long period of time, CD34 / Itg 6 / Itg 5 triple. It became clear that positive cells are important.

from the study text

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 07.23.21.png

:)

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
To conlcude; Tsujis Team needed roughly 10 years to figure this out, so we estimate +10 years to clinically research it? Nice!

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, we knew RIKEN ran into some trouble last year. Furthermore, in vivo was never announced. How could we expect human trials without any press and recruitment?
This is exactly what we shouldve expect and its great!
NO, ACCORDING TO PEGASUS EVERYTHING WAS GOING RIGHT IN THE RESEARCH AND TSUJI WAS GOING TO SHOW US TODAY THE FIRST CLONED HAIR IN A HUMAN LOLOL