RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 156765

OH NO, ALL THIS JUST TO ANNOUNCE SOME PONTUAL RESEARCH ADVANCEMENT. BASICALLY THEY CLAIM TO HAVE OVERCAME SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SOLVED BACK IN 2016-2017

AND NO IN VIVO DATA. JUST IN VITRO EXPERIMENTS. FROM THE GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE THE CURE TODAY.

THIS IS PURE BS. I'M AFRAID I WAS RIGHT UNFORTUNATELLY, THEIR RESEARCH GOT TOTALLY STALLED, THAT'S WHY ORGAN FAILED. STEMSON IS STILL THE ONLY LEGIT HORE IN THE RACE

BAD TSUJI!! HYPE UP EVERYONE JUST TO GET SOME PRESS COVERAGE. PRESS WH*RE
Bro maybe you should get off the forum for a while. Get some fresh air

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone seems vitriolic.

Don't be mad, you clearly though that pegasus opinion had weight, started to believe and are now disappointed. It's your own fault. Stop being so weird with the Tsuji vs Stemson politics, if anything its detrimental to do so and completely pointless.
IF I SEE BS I CALL BS

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO, ACCORDING TO PEGASUS EVERYTHING WAS GOING RIGHT IN THE RESEARCH AND TSUJI WAS GOING TO SHOW US TODAY THE FIRST CLONED HAIR IN A HUMAN LOLOL
Sorry to say, but pegasus once again showed his biased point of view.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOK THE BOARD POLICE DOESN'T WANT ME TO GET MAD AT STUJI FOR SHOWING UP WITH A TOTALLY WEAK HAND LOLOL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id be really nice if someone with scientific background could interpret the study in layman terms e.g. the implications of this study as to HC.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zzzzz.png

Eat crow Pegasus

Tsuji just showed us something that should have happened back in 2016. This means their research stalled for 5 years and that yes Organ closed shop because their research project failed (obviously)

I was right unfortunately

And you thought they were going to show us a cloned hair in a human today after having performed "secret" clinical trials LOLOL. You're probably a man child who still believes in Santa Claus too, lol

we're so f*ckd

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's what happens when hype gets too high.
Great news arrive, but they are not enough.
You guys were seriously expecting results from a "secret clinical trial"?
Yeah, it's good, but for average guy on this forum it won't be accessible before +15 years. That's why I would not be hyped for that even if they done incredible study.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 156766

Eat crow Pegasus

Tsuji just showed us something that should have happened back in 2016. This means their research stalled for 5 years and that yes Organ closed shop because their research project failed (obviously)

I was right unfortunately

And you thought they were going to show us a cloned hair in a human today. You're probably a man child who still believes in Santa Claus too, lol

we're so f*ckd
It was previsible, small molecules and new treatments are more relevant and promising than hair cloning that is bordering on science fiction.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why everyone is so aggressive ?
People were excited about a good news, right. Now it’s not what was excepted, and all the condescending pseudo-biologist are like « gngngn I told you, you stupid childrens » wtf dude, go to have some rest

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's good, but for average guy on this forum it won't be accessible before +15 years. That's why I would not be hyped for that even if they done incredible study.
Let's rationalize for a moment:
2 days ago we were all convinced Tsuji's research had failed and stopped.
Now they publish a study with the longest cloned hair i've ever seen.
If the translation is correct, and the next stop is actually clinical studies, considering how easy it is in japan to get approval for stem cell therapies (they've approved a spinal chord threatment with only 13 participants, not double blinded and with no clear signs of efficacy), this could be available realistically in a couple of years.
I think today is a great day

P.S. We don't even have the knowledge to really understand if and how much of a breakthrough this study is.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson hast to be avialable before 10 years, because other than that they will run out of capacity etc.

Conclusion: "cure" will be avialable some-time in future, not yet, just get on good treatment or stick with it oooor wear a system.