Revivogen

torch

Reaction score
I currently am using 5% minoxidil along with Revivogen. I usually apply the Revivogen just before bed about 2-3 hrs after I apply minoxidil.

So, I go with:

1ml of minoxidil in the morning
1ml of minoxidil in the evening followed later by 1ml of Revivogen.
and also nizoral 1% every 3 days

I have used Minoxidil for years and never got any re-growth, but in the past two months since I have added Revivogen, I am starting to see some re-growth. Adding the Revivogen was the kicker, it seemed to have added some fuel to the fire so to speak. I am very happy with the combo so far.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats, torch! Hope the regrowth continues for you. You should post an update from time to time. IMHO, we don't see enough positive news around here. :rockon:

lunarjm

Reaction score
If MINOXIDIL is generic Rogaine, why....

...purchase Minoxidil directly from this DR. spironolactone I keep hearing about? Does he sell some special formula??? Thanks for the clarification.

lunarjm

Reaction score
If MINOXIDIL is generic Rogaine, why....

If MINOXIDIL is generic Rogaine, why purchase Minoxidil directly from this DR. spironolactone I keep hearing about? Does he sell some special formula??? Thanks for the clarification.

GrassPuppet

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here. I'm 19 years old and I have noticed my hair loss about a little under a year ago. Well, I finally bought my first batch of Revivogen and have been using it for the past month now. So far no noticeable change. I know it still early to judge. I decided to try this out first, while I debate Propecia.

If I do decide to pick up Propecia, how do I purchase it? Will I need to go to a dermatalogist? Or just simply throught online dealers is fine?

I have been considering picking up Rogaine as well. I need to do a slight regrowth to the frontal top part of my scalp. If so, what would you guys recommend? The 2% or the 5% formulas? Anything else you recommend for my regimen?

Well, I hope Revivogen will work for me, just 'cause I don't want to try Propecia and experience side effects. Thank you all, and I will keep you posted.

torch

Reaction score
Regarding my comments a few posts above:

I will definately keep you posted on any further results. I plan on using the combo (minoxidil and revivogen) for atleast 12-18 months faithfully without adding anything else to the mix. I already know what results minoxidil alone gave me after the years I used it, now we will see what adding the revivogen will do. So far I am pleased.

TheBigGuyRy

Reaction score
Hey this is my first post. I've got some questions for the experts of this place...

I started on Revivogen 3 months ago (am almost through my first 3 bottle shipment) and am experiencing decent results. My hair has thickened considerably in all the places where the hair is not thinning, and many of the little blondish light little hairs have appeared in areas where it is thinning. After reading many posts on this site I am still unclear on the meaning of these little hairs? Will new, healthier hair follow them?

I've been considering adding minoxidil for a long time, but I don't know if that's warranted yet, maybe I should just wait and see what happens. My hair has fallen out considerably less since in the last month and a half (although that may have something to do with i started shaving my hair and keep it less than half an inch at all times) but what do you guys think, should I stick with Revivogen alone to see what happens?

torch

Reaction score
I would say if you are seeing results w/ Revivogen alone, then I would wait and see how far it can take you, then at some point down the road if you think you need some extra grunt add the minoxidil. The combo is working great for me, as you can read from my posts above.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anybody having scalp irritation from revivogen? Cause I am.

bombscience

Reaction score
George Costanza said:
Is anybody having scalp irritation from revivogen? Cause I am.

Youch! Irritation is the enemy. What shampoos are you using. Also, have you considered adding folligen or tricomen?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm using Revivogen shampoo as well. I've used the shampoo for 6 mths but the topical treatment for only 2 weeks and my scalp is itching badly and starting to look scaley like leather. I used 2% Rogaine for one month and had to stop using it for similar symptoms. I'm afraid I may be allergic to alcohol.

G

tapdoaca said:
If I begin using Folligen...how long should I wait to see improvement?

If you are shedding, you could start to see a let up of that within a week. Folligen works on the underlying health of the hair follicle. It takes time to do its thing but its impact is progressive. The longer you use it, the nicer you hair responds.

I would be sure to use the shampoo and conditoner too. Also, read on http://www.folligen.com on how to care for your hair. Good stuff.

Good luck.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Applying it before bed, what do I do?

Hey guys.. Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but I brought revivogen and was wondering.. do I apply the scalp therapy stuff ALL over the scalp or ONLY to the affected areas? Sorry if this sounds silly..

Thanks for your help people.

Take care.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok well reason why I ask is cause I suffer from diffuse thinning, so I think it would be best to spread it around all over?

Thanks for the reply..

revitale1

Reaction score
Revivogen + Folligen

Hi,
I have posted this thread in the main also under "Crinagen + Folligen, Copper -> Zinc ???" but here I see many people who intend to use Revivogen with Folligen so perhaps someone might be able to help from here. For revivogen + folligen or for that matter crinagen + folligen, the basic problem that I can see is that folligen contains copper and crinagen contains zinc. both are active ingredients and according to many sources both will compete with each other for hair receptor cells. One site recommends that best results are achieved when crinagen is used with hair stimulants like folligen and does not discuss this copper/zinc issue. I have written to crinagen people and they report that although copper and zinc do compete with each other for absorption in the digestive tract but there is no reason why that should be the case when both are applied topically. But the Loren Pickart, inventor of folligen has repeatedly asserted on skin biology site that the problem with zinc is that it will compete with copper and will eventually drive it out of the hair follicles thus blocking the way for new blood vessel formation, and this will be the case whether its taken orally or applied topically. Discussion forums have given contracdictory information, someone suggests that they (crinagen and folligen) should not be used together for copper/zinc clash, other says use one in the morning and the other in the evening, another says he/she has used both and found it satisfactory.
After a long long research I am planning to use both of them together. There are many reasons like both are free from alcohol and thus will not cause any burning/itching, they do not contain any drugs etc. But now the problem is can they be used together? if anyone has experience the same case with some other copper/zinc combination like tricomin containing copper and revivogen containing zinc, please provide with feed back. If you have any relevant information please do let us know. Please help!
CuZn

tonybmx

Reaction score
BROWN STAINS A PAIN

hi
have been using revivogen for 4 months now, along with minoxidil (am and pm). Im not sure what is happening, some days i feel like i have little hairs growing at the temples, some times i think my original hair is getting weaker/shedding. . My main problem is that I am really miffed about the mess revivogen is making of my head, because no matter how hard I try I cant get rid of the brown stains that it is leaving behind on my temples and crown. I wash my hair sometimes twice a day and leave it the shampoo on for quite some time to let it clean the scalp. I have also used revivogens own shampoo and conditioner, head and shoulders and many other different types. Its bad enough going thin, but its another thing walking around every day with these brown stains on my head for everyone else to see. The whole idea is to regrow hair and avoid bringing attention to your hair/head, but it seems this is quite the opposite at the moment with these obvious brown stains. I find using minoxidil is messy enough, but at least it doesnt leave obvious stains behind and i believe it is doing some good.
Does anyone have any NATURAL alternative DLT blockers which can be used along side minoxidil and are easy to incorporate into daily life. I dont dont want to use propecia because I value my health and would rather go bald than risk my long term health with a full head of hair.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP