Revita.COR

holdhotter

Reaction score
Pretty new indeed. I will try it once it is available from online retailers as I currently lack a conditionner.

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice man, I want to try it too. I currently use Revita and for my needs it is good.
Please let us updated! Tell us how does that conditioner leaves your hair and further male pattern baldness improvements.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Tried this today and conditioner smells good and does not weigh down the hair or make it greasy. I hope it does something positive for me. I will let you all know if it does but I am not looking for any miracles from a hair conditioner. However if it just thickens up my hair and decreases shedding I will continue to buy it. It is better than any conditioner I have used in the past.

wooz

Reaction score
agreed ^^

just got mine in the mail yesterday

smells really good

nice on the hair

i haven't used conditioner in years but it seems really high quality

i'm just hoping all the extra ingredients will help my hair continue to look better

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a shot. It doesn't sound anymore far fetched then expecting Nizoral to work by soaking in it 2-3 times per week.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Tried this today and conditioner smells good and does not weigh down the hair or make it greasy. I hope it does something positive for me. I will let you all know if it does but I am not looking for any miracles from a hair conditioner. However if it just thickens up my hair and decreases shedding I will continue to buy it. It is better than any conditioner I have used in the past.

These were the same guys who made revita.

That sampoo was terrible, I swear it caused my hair to thin out a bit. Bet the conditioner is just as sh*t.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Oknow, the conditioner does not dry out the hair like the shampoo did. It's alot better delivery system. I did not like the shampoo either.

Hairometer

Reaction score
I used Revita shampoo many years ago and also wasn't that impressed with it. But I just ordered the Revita.COR to see if it's worth it.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting this to arrive on monday, very curious to find out how this will leave my hair.

First wash with Revita, then I'll put the conditioner in.

Any more experiences with the stuff anyone?

wooz

Reaction score
i've used it a few times now and its definitely a good conditioner.

goes on easy, smells good, rinses out easy, and leaves your hair really smooth but not weighted down.

but i like also the revita shampo :)

although i don't see much difference in the shampoo/conditioner i use considering i then apply foam in the morning so either way my hair looks a bit different than it would with nothing on it.

ziom1990

Reaction score
It contains: Nanotechnology Copper Tri-peptide.
So my question: is it good alternative for tricomin? it is also cheaper

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
After using this conditioner for a week, I would say its definitely the best conditioner I have used simply because it conditions the hair without any negative cosmetic effects. My hair and scalp seem to be healthier since using this product. Unlike the shampoo, this product stays in you hair all day which seems more likely to be beneficial than most shampoos and conditioners.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
After using this conditioner for a week, I would say its definitely the best conditioner I have used simply because it conditions the hair without any negative cosmetic effects. My hair and scalp seem to be healthier since using this product. Unlike the shampoo, this product stays in you hair all day which seems more likely to be beneficial than most shampoos and conditioners.

Oh yeah, are you supposed to leave it in?

Do you need any styling product after applying?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
wooz said:
rinse it out after about 2 minutes

Oh right, he meant like the ingredients will penetrate into your scalp and will stay there all day, at least I think that is what they claim

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
This product feels good, my skin was very irritated the last couple of days, I handmt used revita or any other good keto shampoo in month.

When this and my order of Revita came in I started using both and my hair (scalp) calmed down again.

I also use Spectral DNC and I must say DS Labs has some amazing products.

Hairometer

Reaction score
I particularly love the fact that DS Labs is not shy nor lazy on tweaking & perfecting their already quite successful formulas. And the vast ingredients that they include in each product.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got it a couple of days ago. Does a nice job and makes the hair look thicker (cosmetically, of course).