Revita.COR

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Shampoo for almost four weeks now. To be honest I find it dries my hair out and also leaves a sticky residue in parts (even after rinsing and drying thoroughly), that only comes out when I apply my normal conditioner (Pantene).

Also, after almost four weeks use I still have an itchy scalp! I'm going to try Neutrogena T-gel shampoo and seeing if that calms things down.

I've ordered the conditioner though, so will give my thoughts after I've tried it a few times.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You will definitely like the conditioner better as the shampoo does dry out the hair. I stopped using the shampoo because of that. The conditioner makes the hair look healthier without drying it out.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
The conditioner and the shampoo are completely different. The keto is really harsh on some peoples hair, though I'm sure some people are fine with it. I've used for 6 months, but I can only base it on my personal experience. That being said, give the stuff a shot!

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried the conditioner for the first time this morning, and whilst it looked like some kind of paste and the smell reminded me of tile adhesive, it made my hair look and feel much better...but so does my regular conditioner.

I certainly wouldn't use any conditioner every day, as suggested on the bottle. Before any of this even happened my barber told me to only use conditioner once or twice a week as it actually thins hair.

I'll carry on using both shampoo and conditioner now I have them, but once I've ran out I don't know it's worth continuing at £20 a bottle, and it might be six months of having dry hair to notice any benefit in regrowth.

Impressive list of ingredients, and may be delivering benefits behind the scenes, but I was expecting better looking hair from the shampoo.

DS-Labs also recommend washing five times a week. I think a lot can be said for not washing your hair as much, as you can strip out the hairs natural oils etc.

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
I used Revita Shampoo this morning for the first time in four or five days, and my scalp is itchier than ever!

Hairometer

Reaction score
Then DS Laboratories hasn't improved the Revita formula for years. When I used this shampoo 4 years ago, my scalp was itching like a b**ch too. I like the Revita.COR very much.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
So far, so good. It does seem to work better at making the hair I have look thicker! I doubt it grows anymore hair, necessarily. I am using Propecia as well.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this via Amazon (Revita.COR), seems promising from what I read about it. It also seems ideal since the ingredients stick to the scalp for at least 12 hours, slowly release the ingredients into the scalp over time, and does not come off if you sweat or go swimming. How is everyone else doing with it?

[video=youtube;YQfVL7_Y-6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfVL7_Y-6E[/video]

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
I like the science/ingredients, I have used it for about 2 or 3 months. It is light and rinses out easily. Has it helped? I dont know I use Dr Proctors Formula (prox-n) and RU, but Im kind of done using hair loss shampoos since most dry my hair out make it look dull, so I will keep using Cor to try and get some good "hairloss stuff" in my scalp after using a good salon shampoo..

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Revita about 3 to 5 times a week (previously 7 times a week) for about 18 months. After rinsing, you can clearly tell your hair looks healthier. The ingredients in the shampoo are proven to cause hair loss reduction. Overall, it seems to lose it's effect after about 4 to 8 weeks. I ended up lowering the amount of times per week I use it to make way for other shampoos that also contain key ingredients I need that Revita doesn't have.

Right now my order of Shampoos goes

1). 2% Nizoral
2). Regenepure
3). Revita
4). Tricomin

Was tempted to add Miconazole Nitrate Shampoo until I read reviews on how their dogs had irritated skin and I snapped back into reality and realized I am not going to go that low.

Shampoos will always be weaker than topical creams and sprays but are still useful. I think I am set on shampoos as I spent way to much time researching them instead of focusing on what is going to give you the most results being topical creams and liquids.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
thinking about giving this stuff a whirl when my current conditioner runs out as my scalp doesnt tolerate most other hair loss shampoos well, figured at least this stuff wont dry my scalp out, and it seems like a good idea to have one more line of defense (especially if it is so convenient)

one question though- does the fact that the ingredients stick to the scalp pose any risk for the conditioner creating some sort of a barrier to getting more crucial topicals (ie minoxidil) to adequately absorb? or is it probably all good?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would use them separately despite the fact that the revita site says its ok to do this. Use the conditioner one day and then minoxidil the next day. It's up to you though, but you wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment to the effectiveness of Revita COR by immediately combining the two. If it somehow turns out that it doesn't seem good to combine the two you might think Revita.COR is not working.

"Q: I am using other topical treatments. Can I use Revita.COR at the same time?
A: Yes, Revita.COR does not react with other topical treatments. You can use it safely. For best results, we recommend adding Spectral.RS® leave-in treatment for thinning hair, Spectral.DNC® for more advanced hair loss, and Spectral.DNC-L® in the most advanced stages of baldness."

Revita.COR

[video=youtube;YQfVL7_Y-6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfVL7_Y-6E[/video]