Response From Tsuji Team. Sort Of...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nameless, are you a doctor or something? Because you are absolutely full of sh*t. All he's saying when he says there's a limit to proliferation is that a single sample cannot result in infinite amplification. He goes on to say that "collectively from these researches, we think that we may be increase follicles at least by about 1,000 times". If you have a sample of 100 follicles, this would give you 100,000 follicles (if successfully cultured), which would be a cure for all intensive purposes.

They need to be able to culture this sh*t as he mentioned. That's the issue as shown below:

"On the other hand, as for the technology to cultivate epithelial stem cells of follicles, it still remains a significant challenge globally."

"We consider the development of the technology to culture epithelial stem cells as the most significant issue we face. In order to regenerate a clinically effective number of follicles, a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements."

Stop twisting his words around and misinforming this entire forum like a godamn f*****g moron. Learn how to interpret simple English. The problem is cultivation, not proliferation. He just has to be able to culture enough cells successfully to be able to make the "limited" proliferation effective. That's the challenge. Retard.

The most sane post I've seen thus far.

Anyway, I recommend you all do what I've done: Throw nameless back on ignore. I was going to type a response, but it's like talking with a broken record.

Get help dude. You definitely have severe OCD and whatever the psychology term would be for an obsessive desire to be young again.

H

Reaction score
You should be good by 30. Even before then you'll have a mane. Worst comes to worst teskikh gets funding and brings his vission to life or tissuse uses their treatment. f*** nameless he's f*****g irrelevant. There's no reason to doubt tsuji since he's leading the race but there are other options. So the odds are in our favour. Also, this issue has been worked on for many years now, we are at the tale end of it now.
Ya im pretty positive somethings gotta come out for us by then with Hairclone, Tsuji, TissUse, and SBP it seems pretty clear these company's know the demand.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless, are you a doctor or something? Because you are absolutely full of sh*t. All he's saying when he says there's a limit to proliferation is that a single sample cannot result in infinite amplification. He goes on to say that "collectively from these researches, we think that we may be increase follicles at least by about 1,000 times". If you have a sample of 100 follicles, this would give you 100,000 follicles (if successfully cultured), which would be a cure for all intensive purposes.

They need to be able to culture this sh*t as he mentioned. That's the issue as shown below:

"On the other hand, as for the technology to cultivate epithelial stem cells of follicles, it still remains a significant challenge globally."

"We consider the development of the technology to culture epithelial stem cells as the most significant issue we face. In order to regenerate a clinically effective number of follicles, a sufficient number of cells need to be secured while satisfying the safety and functional requirements."

Stop twisting his words around and misinforming this entire forum like a godamn f*****g moron. Learn how to interpret simple English. The problem is cultivation, not proliferation. He just has to be able to culture enough cells successfully to be able to make the "limited" proliferation effective. That's the challenge. Retard.

I'm not misinforming anyone. Yes, Team Tsuji states the following:

Notice the words that I've highlighted and underlined for you in his statement. Do you understand why he's raising the issue of "satisfying functional requirements"? The reason why "satisfying the functional requirements" is an issue is because they're having real difficulty retaining inductivity with epithelial cells during the culture process. Yes, they're also having extraordinary trouble culturing these particular cells but they're also having trouble retaining inductivity with them during culture. The problem is two-fold.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Ya im pretty positive somethings gotta come out for us by then with Hairclone, Tsuji, TissUse, and SBP it seems pretty clear these company's know the demand.

The above post may be the stupidest post ever.

Histogen, Aderans, and Intercytex all knew the demand too and they all failed. Replicel knows the demand and they got something like 4% regrowth, which is about half of what minoxidil and finasteride already get.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Anyway, I recommend you all do what I've done: Throw nameless back on ignore. I was going to type a response, but it's like talking with a broken record.

Get help dude. You definitely have severe OCD and whatever the psychology term would be for an obsessive desire to be young again.

Thanks for deciding not to respond with another one of your bs positive posts. That crap gets old.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Omega2327, Below in italics is a post by Dr. Aaron Gardner. He worked as a scientist in Collin Jahoda's lab when he gave us the below post at TBT. So when he posted this it was coming from the lab of Collin Jahoda. The problem is NOT simply culturing the epithelial cells. The problem is also getting the cells to retain inductivity during the expansion process. Your belief that the problem is just a matter of getting epithelial cells to expand is only partly correct. The other part of the problem is getting the epithelial cells to retain inductivity during the expansion process. I highlighted and underlined his statement below where Dr. Aaron Gardner says this.

agardner
Join Date May 2014

Culture of the varying dermal populations is possible, dermal papilla, dermal sheath and inter-follicular dermal fibroblasts. These populations are also relatively easy to expand.

Epithelial cells are more tricky as they tend to terminally differentiate in culture (they are alive, but they do not multiply, they are also less likely to respond to inductive stimuli). Keratinocytes, outer root sheath and hair matrix epithelial cells are all able to be cultured.

Other cells such as melanocytes (for colouration), sebocytes (from the sebaceous gland) and immune system cells is also possible, but again their expansion potential is limited.

You think all they have to do is expand the cells but it's more complicated than that. They have to expand the cells while retaining inductivity at the same time. And these particular cells are the hardest to expand and retain inductivity with.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Your throwing a tantrum like a kindergartner so I guess I am just trying to be a more mature now that I'm in 1st grade.

Whatever.

You misspelled the word "you're". You spelled it "Your" but it's supposed to be spelled You're. These are simple words that you're misspelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: H

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omega2327, Below in italics is a post by Dr. Aaron Gardner. He worked as a scientist in Collin Jahoda's lab when he gave us the below post at TBT. So when he posted this it was coming from the lab of Collin Jahoda. The problem is NOT simply culturing the epithelial cells. The problem is also getting the cells to retain inductivity during the expansion process. Your belief that the problem is just a matter of getting epithelial cells to expand is only partly correct. The other part of the problem is getting the epithelial cells to retain inductivity during the expansion process. I highlighted and underlined his statement below where Dr. Aaron Gardner says this.

agardner
Join Date May 2014

Culture of the varying dermal populations is possible, dermal papilla, dermal sheath and inter-follicular dermal fibroblasts. These populations are also relatively easy to expand.

Epithelial cells are more tricky as they tend to terminally differentiate in culture (they are alive, but they do not multiply, they are also less likely to respond to inductive stimuli). Keratinocytes, outer root sheath and hair matrix epithelial cells are all able to be cultured.

Other cells such as melanocytes (for colouration), sebocytes (from the sebaceous gland) and immune system cells is also possible, but again their expansion potential is limited.

You think all they have to do is expand the cells but it's more complicated than that. They have to expand the cells while retaining inductivity at the same time, moron. And these particular cells are the hardest to expand and retain inductivity with.
Lol damn I was pretty hostile in my post (was pretty drunk when I sent that LOL). Whatever, I just want the cure to be here bro. Tsuji's team seems very confident and fact is, we can argue about it all we want, but none of us know what's actually going on in the lab. They have the science and they have the resources in a greater capacity than anyone has before (in my opinion), so I'm going to believe in them.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Lol damn I was pretty hostile in my post (was pretty drunk when I sent that LOL). Whatever, I just want the cure to be here bro. Tsuji's team seems very confident and fact is, we can argue about it all we want, but none of us know what's actually going on in the lab. They have the science and they have the resources in a greater capacity than anyone has before (in my opinion), so I'm going to believe in them.

I was surprised at how hostile your post was. I just want the cure too. And I also want it now. When I say something negative I'm just airing my own concerns. I wish we would get some news that all of the problems are solved. Perhaps we will get that news at the upcoming hair congress in Asia.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to stop reading all the sh*t that gets posted in here and get a life. It's probably time to make hairlosstalk a weekly thing.

Why? It is very interesting read about the real "heart" of smart people in this interesting and helpfull forum

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something, or why are so many guys who still have hair so exited about Tsuji? It's great for guys who are NW6, but if you still have hair you will have to let yourself go bald before you can get this treatment. Which means you will have to walk around bald or balding for years while constantly going back for more hair transplants.

It's a hair transplant with unlimited donor supply. With all the drawbacks, having to wait until your balding is bad enough to get transplanted, shock loss and so on. Or am I missing something and you can come in as a NW1 and get all your hair replaced preemptively?

Last edited:

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I missing something, or why are so many guys who still have hair so exited about Tsuji? It's great for guys who are NW6, but if you still have hair you will have to let yourself go bald before you can get this treatment. Which means you will have to walk around bald or balding for years while constantly going back for more hair transplants.

It's a hair transplant with unlimited donor supply. With all the drawbacks, having to wait until your balding is bad enough to get transplanted, shock loss and so on. Or am I missing something and you can come in as a NW1 and get all your hair replaced preemptively?
I mean I think every situation is different. I am a NW1+ for example, but if I knew that I could have unlimited donor supply, then I would book a hair transplant today to fill in my temples and sleep so well knowing that I would never have to start finastride and deal with the scary sides (which is a decision I struggle with currently). Obviously I know that my hairloss would continue to progress, but I could also have grafts placed in thinning areas, thereby providing some coverage before the hair loss became extremely visible. This would blend the new strong follicles with the weaker ones, and I would not mind going in for density touch ups every few years if it meant that I could maintain my NW0. Moreover, it's about the hope it provides guys that either know or are scared they will eventually become bald. There's just comfort in knowing you won't ever have to be completely bald.

Tsuji all the freaking way.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

You have a point if Replicel doesn't work as expected. If it does though, you get that done first so you will never lose what you have, and then go to Tsuji/RIKEN/Kyocera to get the rest filled in without having a big scar on the back of your head. It's the combination of those two that will end this problem once and for all for everyone who can afford it.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a whole lot of ifs, though. Sadly we don't have any of those treatments available yet and absolutely no guarantee we ever will.

A safe and 100% reliable maintenance treatment out this very second would change everything. It really is about the peace of mind and knowing you'll never fear running out of donor no matter what - as long as you have enough money.

God knows I'd sooner forgo all luxuries and starve myself to death than go bald. Still, I'm not sure I'll last until the release. I fear the anxiety is taking a toll on my physical health. I'm completely drained from this sh*t.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the useless and ignorant bro-science.

We all age differently. And individual parts of your body can also age differently from other parts. In other words, your hair can break down fast while your liver stays strong.

It sounds like you were born with very bad hair genes. Good.

This means that even when they finally give you new hair you will rapidly start losing it again and you will have to buy the treatment again. And this will keep happening. You will keep having to buy the cure every few years to try to keep up with the losses. You will be losing your new hair about as soon as you get it. And I'm glad. I think it's funny. It makes me happy to think about it.

I think you should just wear a wig and not bother trying to get a cure for your hair loss since you won't be able to buy new hair fast enough to keep up how quickly it's falling out. ROFLMAO!
Haha im still a Norwood one after 4 years so that's funny.. But I'm glad that you're happy that I'm losing hair at a young age! Im guessing you were that fat ugly guy in high school and college and probably never have seen a pussy in your life so you take out your miserable life on others to try and make them feel like you. You are clearly as delusional as Trump is.. You are on here all the time typing these big *** paragraphs that probably nobody reads except you. But damn man I really hope karma hits you hard but I'm guessing it already did by the looks of it 0_0

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed this would be perfect for aggressive hairloss, high norwoods with limited donor area, thinnig donor area...
*actually there is a limit of grafts you can transplant per cm². You will never have the natural density you had when you were younger. This is a question of grafts survival. Above a limit, the more grafts you transplant the more grafts die. That’s why the best surgeons transplant arround 50 grafts/cm²(frontal). But density around that mark give pretty great results(non balding illusion or better, depending on hair characteristics/d).
another point for example: grafts regrowth on the crown is quite complicated. And if you re slick bald there it’s always difficult to find the original aspect.(see picture= impossible to re create). about the hairline: if it's gone; you will never have the 100% natural looking hairline you should have (without male pattern baldness).
So; don’t sit waiting for the thing, the advise is and will always be : maintain what you have now..if you can..
And that’s why histogen/replicel could also be crucial …

408509949.jpg

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score

The pot calling the kettle black much coming from you!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong tsuji is implanting hair follicle germ allowing much more density
but what about vascularization. Btw Dead follicles remain dead follicles. so I'm curious what regrowth we should potentially have there with cloning... and what kind of follicles (for example there should be mostly single follicles on the hairline (mostly no groups). So will this be random regrowth; knowing there are are mostly groups of follicles in donor area?
btw I will reformulate couple questions so hellouser can ask to to tsuji team in the next Hair Congress ; )

Last edited: