Response From Tsuji Team. Sort Of...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but many of you are getting too hyped for almost nothing. The way things are happening remind me of Replicel, 8 years ago they were claiming all over the place that worst case scenario their treatment will be available in 2015 and they were at the same stage Tsuji is right now. Lets just hope for the best outcomes right now and not focus on dates.

No one cares about 8 years ago.

Furthermore, RepliCel's recent data on all of their therapies is great.

Also, if anything Tsuji's team is vastly ahead of RepliCel and the treatments are completely different.

This thread is a prime example of why I personally support more authoritarian moderation of this subforum.

Yes, we all know about the f*****g inductivity issue; these guys are proceeding as planned, said they've got some potential solutions to it and so all we can do is wait and see. You can stop screaming at us about it now as there is literally nothing of value to be had in the conversation; all it does is stroke your debbie-downer boner.

and the "but X number of years ago" bullshit is so played out and annoying. The scientific climate is not the same as before and you're comparing completely different treatments anyway.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha... can't stop laughing anymore, seeing YOU talking about intelligence, wisdom and maturity.

there's only a handful of people here on the forum who still take you a little bit serious because they don't know you and your clownish past. give them a year or so, and they will understand what fool you are. i could put up some links here to your most prominent debates and your written nonsense on all the other forums, but i'm too lazy for now.

as you know, the top 3 ranking for the most stupid hairloss forum members is still unchanged, and you will wear the crown forever.

1. nameless (aka jarjarbinx, yourroyalhairness etc.)

2. artista (with his dr. wesley pilofocus crap)

3. iron man (who is legend, but dissapeared because he made a fool of himself so many times)

however, i'm not gonna turn this thread into a debate with you, so i won't respond to your extremely intelligent counter attack.
after all, you refuse to learn from it anyway.
hopeless -> meaningless -> nameless

Nameless is jarjarbinx? lol
Yes you are right except new members no one here gives a sh*t to what he says. We know his so-called intelligence level by looking at his support of Dr.Nigam but thinks Tsuji will fail

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless is jarjarbinx? lol
Yes you are right except new members no one here gives a sh*t to what he says. We know his so-called intelligence level by looking at his support of Dr.Nigam but thinks Tsuji will fail

I did in fact support Dr. Nigam's efforts at the site called Hairsite years ago. At the time, the most knowledgeable poster at that site, Roger_that, also supported Dr. Nigam's efforts. At that time, Dr. Nigam was culturing the hair cells in growth factors, which is what mainstream scientists are also doing in order to try to preserve inductivity. Dr. Nigam got some limited success. What he was doing was perfectly legal in his venue where he operated in India. If you're one of the people who attacked him back then, then you're an idiot.

Back then I also supported:

1. Histogen's growth factor treatment.

2. Aderans cell based treatment

3. Intercytex cell based treatment

4. Replical cell based treatment

5. Jahoda's research

In other words, I supported all the major research groups + I saw Dr. Nigam's efforts to culture hair cells in growth factors and using hanging drop techniques as a maverick effort that *might* pan out sooner than the mainstream researchers. At that time the laws in India allowed Dr. Nigam to push the envelope further and faster.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did in fact support Dr. Nigam's efforts at the site called Hairsite years ago. At the time, the most knowledgeable poster at that site, Roger_that, also supported Dr. Nigam's efforts. At that time, Dr. Nigam was culturing the hair cells in growth factors, which is what mainstream scientists are also doing in order to try to preserve inductivity. Dr. Nigam got some limited success. What he was doing was perfectly legal in his venue where he operated in India. If you're one of the people who attacked him back then, then you're an idiot.

Back then I also supported:

1. Histogen's growth factor treatment.

2. Aderans cell based treatment

3. Intercytex cell based treatment

4. Replical cell based treatment

5. Jahoda's research

In other words, I supported all the major research groups + I saw Dr. Nigam's efforts to culture hair cells in growth factors and using hanging drop techniques as a maverick effort that *might* pan out sooner than the mainstream researchers. At that time the laws in India allowed Dr. Nigam to push the envelope further and faster.

Why are you still posting here if this is all a waste of time?

Why don't you just accept that you're bald and old, utilize what is currently available to you and just move on? Like, I really don't see the point in your continued rants.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score

Why don't you just accept that you're bald and old, utilize what is currently available to you and just move on? Like, I really don't see the point in your continued rants.

+1

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one cares about 8 years ago.

Furthermore, RepliCel's recent data on all of their therapies is great.

Also, if anything Tsuji's team is vastly ahead of RepliCel and the treatments are completely different.

This thread is a prime example of why I personally support more authoritarian moderation of this subforum.

Yes, we all know about the f*****g inductivity issue; these guys are proceeding as planned, said they've got some potential solutions to it and so all we can do is wait and see. You can stop screaming at us about it now as there is literally nothing of value to be had in the conversation; all it does is stroke your debbie-downer boner.

and the "but X number of years ago" bullshit is so played out and annoying. The scientific climate is not the same as before and you're comparing completely different treatments anyway.
You completely missed my point, what i'm saying is to just learn from the past and not jump to conclusions, i know Replicel and tsuji have different approaches. But people already claiming the treatment will be available 4 years from now is just a result of reading data in a subjective way. Trials are not only for efficiency but also safety which takes years to observe, not to mention the process for implementation on the market, if everything goes well and works, marketing, funding, the huge demand ...
Yes let's be optimistic but don't jump to conclusions or keep them to yourselfs, there are other people reading posts and they get hyped for absolutely nothing for right now.

Last edited:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope for more than 50/50 but ppl who think they will have access this by 2020 are dreaming.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Who are you to ask another poster this question?

What are you doing here? Since you just post the same rosy POV over and over and over again why don't you just leave for awhile since all your posts basically say, "The cure is almost upon us"?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
nigam never had any success in treating hairloss, not even limited success. he just claimed and pretended he had some success, when he multiplied some random cells in his pizza oven. he fooled many people over a long time with his donor doubling claims which he never was able to proof, not even with a single follicle. he played that game for more than a year and even fooled dr. mwamba for a potential partnership, until he got finally exposed by arashi and other members. his photoshop before/after scam story is epic, where he blamed his website designer for going rogue.
nigam's "slim on phone" is also legendary. people could lose weight by calling his expensive hotline, so the claim. unbelievable.
nigam is just an indian scammer. india in general is the source of so many scams.

one poor forum member gave nigam a chance and it went horribly wrong. nigam implanted some hair grafts with the choi implanter the wrong way, upside down, so that the transplanted hairs grew inwards, causing horrible infection, inflammation and what not. we never really heard back from that user. last thing he mentioned was, i think, that he went to some doctors but nobody had an idea how to spot those false grown follicles to remove them. so they probably had to do a horrible surgery and dig up a good portion of the scalp to search for those follicles by chance. it's really a horror story.

today nigam's website is not online anymore, of course. he probably got jailed as there was an online article saying the indian police is searching for him years ago. nevermind, the corrupt indian police can be easily bribed so that we probably will see nigam again in a new adventure in future, like providing cancer cures, heart surgery, or anti aging therapies.

You're wrong. I saw Nigam's before and after pics of cell therapy patients that showed limited success. I was never interested in his hair transplants. I'm aware that one of Nigam's staff members implanted a forum members hairs upside down. It was not Nigam himself who made this idiotic mistake although I do agree that Nigam is responsible for mistakes his employees made so I do blame him for it. But that was a hair transplant issue and I was never interested in a NIgam clinic hair transplant. I was only interested in how Nigam was culturing hair cells with growth factors before implanting the cells. I was hoping that by culturing the cells in growth factors he would preserve enough induction to get good regrowth. Like I said, I saw limited hair regrowth with Nigam's cell therapies (hair cells cultured in growth factors) so you don't know what you're talking about.

Now I have responded to the first line in your post and the first line of the second paragraph where it caught the corner of my eye that you mentioned the poster who's follicles were implanted upside down by one of Nigam's employees. That's all I'm going to respond to because I didn't read the rest of your post and I'm not going to. Your posts are sh*t, dishonest, and flat-out wrong.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You completely missed my point, what i'm saying is to just learn from the past and not jump to conclusions, i know Replicel and tsuji have different approaches. But people already claiming the treatment will be available 4 years from now is just a result of reading data in a subjective way. Trials are not only for efficiency but also safety which takes years to observe, not to mention the process for implementation on the market, if everything goes well and works, marketing, funding, the huge demand ...
Yes let's be optimistic but don't jump to conclusions or keep them to yourselfs, there are other people reading posts and they get hyped for absolutely nothing for right now.

They don't learn from the past. These guys not only don't get it that almost all past hair treatments have failed but they also don't get it that all of the cell-based treatments have failed for the same reason - loss of cellular hair inductivity during culture. And they don't get it that, that same problem that made all other cell-based treatments fail is still unsolved.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I hope for more than 50/50 but ppl who think they will have access this by 2020 are dreaming.

The chance is ZERO unless/until Tsuji solves his cellular expansion/inductivity problem. He still hasn't done so. This is a major problem. If he solves that problem then I would put his odds of bringing a treatment to market at 90%. But there's no telling how long it will be until they solve that one GIANT problem, which is putting the kabosh on all of the cell-based treatments.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know they haven't solved that?

Hairsite Admin just asked Team Tsuji if they've solved that problem yet and Team Tsuji ducked the question.

That's good enough for me. Could it mean something else? Sure. But I think ducking the question is most likely a negative sign so I'm going with the most likely.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides; if they did solve the issue it would be all over the place right now. Nonetheless i'm sure that tsuji is the highest qualified team to get the job done one day.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Do some of you really think they're going to break a huge advancement in their R&D to us lowly forum dwellers ? Come on guys get real. If/when they solve the inductivity problem it will be published in an academic journal. The answer they gave admin really means nothing. We're lucky they take the time to communicate with us. The fact that trials are now 2019 instead of 2018 is hardly a surprise. Just wait and see...

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do some of you really think they're going to break a huge advancement in their R&D to us lowly forum dwellers ? Come on guys get real. If/when they solve the inductivity problem it will be published in an academic journal. The answer they gave admin really means nothing. We're lucky they take the time to communicate with us. The fact that trials are now 2019 instead of 2018 is hardly a surprise. Just wait and see...

The answer they gave the admin looked more like a pat on the head more than anything else.

"We're going along just fine" *pats head*

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you to ask another poster this question?

What are you doing here? Since you just post the same rosy POV over and over and over again why don't you just leave for awhile since all your posts basically say, "The cure is almost upon us"?

What am I doing here?

Actually taking time to read about and share information about new research that could better treat or cure hairloss. I tend to side with the positive outlook because the outlook is positive.

In less than a year of being here I've:

• Created the most comprehensive fact thread about FIDIA's lotion on the web.

• Brought news of RepliCel's (then) impending data and other news to the forums; the first to do so anywhere outside of business news articles and within minutes of it being posted. This lead to the most in-depth discussion of the company and its tech that I have personally seen, spanning dozens of pages. Pages where you mostly complained about it because it probably won't be of much help to you since you're significantly bald.

• Answered many, many questions on the forums and especially via PM of people thinking about trying Minoxidil or Finasteride or experiencing side effects of the latter without all the scare mongering.

among other things.

You?

• Complain in impact that girls don't love you because you're bald.

• Argue scientifically incorrect information at almost every turn and contradict yourself. You, along with another user, insisted that hairloss is "aging" and as such, a reversal of that process (which you actually believe could be here in five years) would thus reverse hairloss despite all elementary-level science that can be found in two-second Google search disproving your entire theory. Still believe that aging cure will be here in five years?

• Make a million threads that amount to essentially baseless, hopeful speculation or attack threads on other users. Remember your thread from a few months back about how you were spinning the Tsuji timeline to mean that it would be out next year (2018)? I remember.

• Rant and rave about epithelial cells like there is no possible solution, yet you triumphantly claimed that Alexey Terskikh had solved the problem by using IPSCs to bypass the problem entirely.

It's obvious to most here that you are mentally suffering the ultimate mid-life crisis. You feel you've been robbed because of hairloss, we get it, and you're having extreme difficulty coming to terms with that fact that although we are realistically faced with the possibility of treatments that will will be superior to contemporary ones and could even outright cure hairloss, it won't give you the years you missed out on back.

It's causing you to spout crazy bullshit at alarming frequency

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What am I doing here?

Actually taking time to read about and share information about new research that could better treat or cure hairloss. I tend to side with the positive outlook because the outlook is positive.

In less than a year of being here I've:

• Created the most comprehensive fact thread about FIDIA's lotion on the web.

• Brought news of RepliCel's (then) impending data and other news to the forums; the first to do so anywhere outside of business news articles and within minutes of it being posted. This lead to the most in-depth discussion of the company and its tech that I have personally seen, spanning dozens of pages. Pages where you mostly complained about it because it probably won't be of much help to you since you're significantly bald.

• Answered many, many questions on the forums and especially via PM of people thinking about trying Minoxidil or Finasteride or experiencing side effects of the latter without all the scare mongering.

among other things.

You?

• Complain in impact that girls don't love you because you're bald.

• Argue scientifically incorrect information at almost every turn and contradict yourself. You, along with another user, insisted that hairloss is "aging" and as such, a reversal of that process (which you actually believe could be here in five years) would thus reverse hairloss despite all elementary-level science that can be found in two-second Google search disproving your entire theory. Still believe that aging cure will be here in five years?

• Make a million threads that amount to essentially baseless, hopeful speculation or attack threads on other users. Remember your thread from a few months back about how you were spinning the Tsuji timeline to mean that it would be out next year (2018)? I remember.

• Rant and rave about epithelial cells like there is no possible solution, yet you triumphantly claimed that Alexey Terskikh had solved the problem by using IPSCs to bypass the problem entirely.

It's obvious to most here that you are mentally suffering the ultimate mid-life crisis. You feel you've been robbed because of hairloss, we get it, and you're having extreme difficulty coming to terms with that fact that although we are realistically faced with the possibility of treatments that will will be superior to contemporary ones and could even outright cure hairloss, it won't give you the years you missed out on back.

It's causing you to spout crazy bullshit at alarming frequency
Nameless thinks hairloss is due to aging? Are you insane lol I had the first signs of hairloss when I was 15 lmao wow guys I must be aging 200x times the normal pace then