Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trial results were always due mid 2018 and best case release date was and still is late 2018. Nothing has changed, other than Replicel reaffirming the trial results date (which is comforting).

I also don't get it why everybody is down again, they are totally progressing like scheduled.

Everyone should be hyped that it is probably going to get released late 2018 early 2019 and not delayed like every single f*****g sh*t on this planet that COULD maybe grow hair in mice... Book your f*****g tickets guys!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also don't get it why everybody is down again, they are totally progressing like scheduled.

Everyone should be hyped that it is probably going to get released late 2018 early 2019 and not delayed like every single f*****g sh*t on this planet that COULD maybe grow hair in mice... Book your f*****g tickets guys!

9/10 people here go full whiny-b**ch mode the second they think something isn't going the way they envision it.

Sounds like they're right on schedule to me.

Also, just because RepliCel expects to have Shiseido's data after mid-2018 doesn't mean that Shiseido is giving it to them right that f*****g second after they're finished. A late 2018 release still appears possible.

Chill the f*** out.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Replicel more effective than finasteride? finasteride has helped me retain a cobweb on my head... So I'm not sure if I should research Replicel before asking you guys there annoying questions..

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9/10 people here go full whiny-b**ch mode the second they think something isn't going the way they envision it.

Also, just because RepliCel expects to have Shiseido's data after mid-2018 doesn't mean that Shiseido is giving it to them right that f*****g second after they're finished. A late 2018 release still appears possible.

Chill the f*** out.

Yeah yeah we're very chill. There's like literally no posibility that this sh*t gets delayed again, or that it never comes out. sh*t like that never happens in hairloss world, everything is on time and everyone should be trusted.

Chill the f*** out everyone.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Chill the f*** out.

you sound pissed, though

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah yeah we're very chill. There's like literally no posibility that this sh*t gets delayed again, or that it never comes out. sh*t like that never happens in hairloss world, everything is on time and everyone should be trusted.

Shhh man, don't break their hope, they are perfectly on schedule, what you say is a myth, we are just whiny-b****s
Replicel tech is just a 10 years old delay tech, nothing to be sceptical about, i'm just looking forward Phase 2 results, market release will be another deal

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Replicel more effective than finasteride? finasteride has helped me retain a cobweb on my head... So I'm not sure if I should research Replicel before asking you guys there annoying questions..

Way better and effective than finasteride, also potentially sideless and no hormonal changes, do some research and you'll know

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

its insane how dissonant people can be. he ll be posting the same exact apologetics for same exact sugarcoated delays 12 months from now, giving others sh*t for not buying mental masturbation over semantics as a proof of progress

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will when I have some time this weekend. Hoping I can be helped to at least a small extent if this comes out.

Phase 1 Interim analysis back in 2012

https://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Phase-I-Interim-Analysis-Nov-2012.pdf

sdf4156.png

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without sense... They can delay what they want.

lol

of course they can. what they cant is live up to their bullshit announcements for once. these hairloss forums are a neverending nightmare, I m out till 2020. i ll come back to see how tsuji and follica bubbles burst too

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

of course they can. what they cant is live up to their bullshit announcements for once. these hairloss forums are a neverending nightmare, I m out till 2020. i ll come back to see how tsuji and follica bubbles burst too
Perfect! I want Dr. Tsuji's team read your message. Just tell you that they are closer than anyone in this forum can think.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if the study looked promising, they wouldnt have delayed data release already

Maybe I am wrong, but weren't they always set to release the data in mid 2018? So maybe we should talk about delays if they don't release it by then.

Reactions: br1

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong, but weren't they always set to release the data in mid 2018? So maybe we should talk about delays if they don't release it by then.

iirc it was late 2017, then first quarter of 2018, then first half of 2018. wouldnt be surprised if there were earlier dates too. its just that some people here are borderline schizophrenic and will erase previous delays from their memory and go on rants again

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

Then stfu and go be bald. My god, it's not wonder elsewhere on the internet shits on these forums; the beta bitching is immense.