Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came accross this forum and i was wondering where those 5 year result are???? If anyone can tell me where i could find them would be awesome

Sorry for poor english

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came accross this forum and i was wondering where those 5 year result are???? If anyone can tell me where i could find them would be awesome

Sorry for poir english

Talking about the 5 years safety data ? Well you can't, they did not published it yet, and at this point you won't get it from Replicel, they stated it's all in Shiseido hands now

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell? For what purpose a company would'nt publish even when the trial is over!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell? For what purpose a company would'nt publish even when the trial is over!

My bad, you were talking about phase 1 results ?

https://replicel.com/20170314-2/

The 5 years safety data are just here to prove that treatment is safe, follow-up during phase 1 was a 24 months proved efficiency, could be more tho, we don't know for sure

replicel-phase-1.jpg

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Phase I results look questionable when it comes to efficacy, but the Phase I was for safety. Efficacy is being tested now.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For real? Vernon literally just sits here saying nothing will work, and he’ll be back in 5 years to verify nothing came to the market... Does he really warrant cordial responses? The guy is effing obnoxious

The guy is a right a**h**. He rips on Follica, which is in its final stages, and takes shots at me for it in the South Korean biochemical thread, yet praises that study when it isn't even more than a mouse study.

iirc it was late 2017, then first quarter of 2018, then first half of 2018. wouldnt be surprised if there were earlier dates too. its just that some people here are borderline schizophrenic and will erase previous delays from their memory and go on rants again

Yeah, except you don't remember correctly — shocking!

Years ago, when the partnership was announced, they said it was planned for 2018.

There have been no delays. So stop chastising people for "erasing delays from memory" when you're straight up making sh*t up.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
whoever still believes there's gonna be a cure from companies like these is delusional

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget Replicel, simply sell your soul to Satan. Greatest probability of success.

image.jpeg

br1

Reaction score
Can you guys please not flood this thread with memes and jokes? This is not the Brotzu thread!

Wait for an update to come mid 2018. Other than that, re-read the first pages where all relevant information is.

Thank you.