Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"LB: The dermal injector was one of the key programs we had aligned ourselves to progress with this year and it’s our nearest from commercial asset. Ironically it’s the [latest]asset that we started developing. By virtue of it being a medical device–and the commercial opportunity it represents–[it’s] the asset we intend to launch first."

lol

yeah, really shocking that creating a piece of plastic is easier than providing a working treatment for hairloss

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no scientist in this world that will told you 'IT WORKS BELIEVE ME".
He hopes to, he believes,he works to make it work. Nothing else nothing more

Yeh I get that if it is a product in the earlier stages... but this is nearly finished? It either does work or doesn’t... yes or no... he has the results infront of him..it’s not an opinion it’s fact

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
2014: "Replicel is a very interesting company poised to go on an exciting run." —Lee Buckler, 2014 Company Report

2015: "So this is what's really exciting; everything we've done for the past 36 months, certainly the pivots
we made in 2015, prepare us for significant milestones and events next year." —Lee Buckler, 2016 Market One Interview

2016: "We are now prepared for what is − without question or hyperbole − the single most exciting year
in the Company’s history." —Lee Buckler, Jan 17 Company Statement

2017: "We’ve had a very exciting year" —Lee Buckler, 2017 Investing News Interview

I think we're gonna need a little more than excitement for 2018.
Screen_Shot_2017-12-02_at_3.31.26_PM.png

TSX.V:RP

Screen_Shot_2017-12-02_at_3.57.16_PM.png

...like an airplane after its engines exploded.

Last edited:

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2014: "Replicel is a very interesting company poised to go on an exciting run." —Lee Buckler, 2014 Company Report

2015: "So this is what's really exciting; everything we've done for the past 36 months, certainly the pivots
we made in 2015, prepare us for significant milestones and events next year." —Lee Buckler, 2016 Market One Interview

2016: "We are now prepared for what is − without question or hyperbole − the single most exciting year

2017: "We’ve had a very exciting year" —Lee Buckler, 2017 Investing News Interview

View attachment 71782

View attachment 71783

I almost spilled my tea on the monitor laughing.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 71782

View attachment 71783

Do you have the same Diagram for Shiseido ? XD

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Investors hear things before the public does. I remember several months back the stock had a bad dip and it was around that time investors found out about the delay of the second trial in the U.S. and the ridicloulous amount of time they wanted to take to complete it. There must be some insider knowledge in regards to Sheisido we don't know about.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mid 2018? Then it could still be out late 18 right? Is everyone not always saying that Japan is ultra fast at getting things to market?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the study looks promising, I am sure it will be out quickly after that, hopefully in 2018. I can't see any reasons why it wouldn't.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Too many of you guys set yourselves up for disappointment by expecting these companies to meet “perfect world” deadlines.

You have to be more realistic and understand these things take more time than expected more often than not.

Yes, we all know Japan has less stringent regulation when it comes to these newer treatment but they’re still NEW treatments that have to go through a NEW approval process. There will always be a teething period.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too many of you guys set yourselves up for disappointment by expecting these companies to meet “perfect world” deadlines.

You have to be more realistic and understand these things take more time than expected more often than not.

Yes, we all know Japan has less stringent regulation when it comes to these newer treatment but they’re still NEW treatments that have to go through a NEW approval process. There will always be a teething period.

Ikr, the news from Replicel stating that this product will be out in late 2018 in Japan is from 2016, but i can't help myself

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Trial results were always due mid 2018 and best case release date was and still is late 2018. Nothing has changed, other than Replicel reaffirming the trial results date (which is comforting).

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for going full-noob, but I just wanted to ask you researchers (will be joining your ranks soon) what can be expected once this treatment is available. Does it work to thicken up existing/miniaturized/vellus hair, or does it regrow even in slick areas?

And what about hair cloning? Is that not what the treatment entails too?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry for going full-noob, but I just wanted to ask you researchers (will be joining your ranks soon) what can be expected once this treatment is available. Does it work to thicken up existing/miniaturized/vellus hair, or does it regrow even in slick areas?

And what about hair cloning? Is that not what the treatment entails too?
We really wont know about how good it is until trials are done and they are released to the public (if they decide to). It's more expected to thicken up vellus hairs and thinning areas. I think its agreed upon here that it is extremely unlikely that it will grow terminal hairs in slick bald spots. Maybe some vellus hairs but we'll have to wait and see. Hair cloning is more what Riken is doing.