Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, this is speculation, we can't know that for now, Samumed results were weaker when they increased doses and repeating injections didn't do sh*t neither, stay optimistic, but careful

For sure, that’s why I said I have a feeling haha. We won’t know until the results come out but to me the science behind it makes sense that results from phase 2 will be better

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure, that’s why I said I have a feeling haha. We won’t know until the results come out but to me the science behind it makes sense that results from phase 2 will be better

I praise the sun every day

sdf654.jpeg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
> Have 10 hairs
> Inject
> Gain 20% increase in thickness
> Have 12 hairs
>mfw

But don't loose anymore hair in 24 months without castrating drugs

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't that for one injection? Imagine what 10 or even 100 would do.

So let's wait until we see Shiseido's clinical data next year, because that's what they're doing.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the length of immunization been confirmed as 24 months?

24 months post-injection compared to baseline, an overall stabilization of hair loss was observed among all the patients treated per protocol

could be more, this is just the end of phase 1 conclusion

Loka

My Regimen
Reaction score
24 months post-injection compared to baseline, an overall stabilization of hair loss was observed among all the patients treated per protocol

could be more, this is just the end of phase 1 conclusion

Okay, thanks, I've heard claims of permanent immunization and immunization only lasting a couple of weeks so I thought that the length had been confirmed as 24 months and that I had missed it. Still hopeful for permanent then, thanks :)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, thanks, I've heard claims of permanent immunization and immunization only lasting a couple of weeks so I thought that the length had been confirmed as 24 months and that I had missed it. Still hopeful for permanent then, thanks :)

Yeah, permanent is not confirmed yet

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, this is speculation, we can't know that for now, Samumed results were weaker when they increased doses and repeating injections didn't do sh*t neither, stay optimistic, but careful

Compared to Shiseido samumed doesn't use the own cells, so the outcome should be a bit different, at least I hope so :)

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how this treatment can be obtained in a dermatology center? Thanks.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how this treatment can be obtained in a dermatology center? Thanks.
If Replicel/shiseido really want to maximize the amount of money they can earn they'll partner up with a bunch of clinics and you'll just drive there give them whatever they need there so they can ship to japan, then you'll head over to Japan once the injection is ready and take it.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Replicel/shiseido really want to maximize the amount of money they can earn they'll partner up with a bunch of clinics and you'll just drive there give them whatever they need there so they can ship to japan, then you'll head over to Japan once the injection is ready and take it.
I was referring to what needs to be done to offer this treatment. Thank you.

br1

Reaction score
I was referring to what needs to be done to offer this treatment. Thank you.
Well the main part of the treatment is the cell culturing/multiplication that involves Replicel's own technology (licensed to Shiseido). So, I believe the 'lab' part will always be needed and any clinic would be limited to taking the biopse and then injecting the cultured media + cells back to the patient's scalp.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the main part of the treatment is the cell culturing/multiplication that involves Replicel's own technology (licensed to Shiseido). So, I believe the 'lab' part will always be needed and any clinic would be limited to taking the biopse and then injecting the cultured media + cells back to the patient's scalp.
Thank you so much. Interesting.

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting, I am going to keep my eye on Replicel and see what happens, it would be nice to be able to inject your own cells in your scalp to regrow hair.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does someone know what exactly in this case the count of "over basline" mean? (Approximately 19-20% in the study)

Someone that just got 50 hairs/cm² left would just gain about 10 hairs/cm², while someone that got 150 hairs/cm² left would theoretically gain about 30 hairs/cm² based on the 20% regrowth. (Yeah I know could also be 5% or 17.84%, just theoretically)

Anyone thought about this?