Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you watch the interview?

It's only a couple minutes long....

Whether you think it's bullshit or not is all relative.

kinda. i was drunk when i watched it

just going by your post your saying they are releasing a product but it wont help us.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
For their injection device,not for their male pattern baldness treatment.

Sheisido can apply for an early release at the end of next year as well right? I mean as long as they hit their time tables as far as finishing phase 2 testing.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kinda. i was drunk when i watched it

just going by your post your saying they are releasing a product but it wont help us.
You were too drunk to listen but coherent enough to log onto a forum and post? o_O

They are releasing a product that think will help them start producing revenue, to me, that's a good thing.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sheisido can apply for an early release at the end of next year as well right? I mean as long as they hit their time tables as far as finishing phase 2 testing.
Yes, they can apply, but that doesn't mean they will be granted approval.

It took a fair amount of time from the moment they applied for trial approval to actually being granted trial approval. All these regulations are new and most of these companies and the regulatory agencies are going through the process for the first time. In my opinion I wouldn't expect this to be available until 2019 and that's if all the trails go smoothly and Shiseido deems the treatment is worth bringing to market. My advice would be not to assume this will be available by 2018 because in all likelihood you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

H

Reaction score
2020? You mean the year of the holy godmode Tsuji? When all baldies will be granted access to Tsujiheaven and the garden edenhair?
Just joking, but Shiseido should be ready by 2019.
Hey I am interested in the 2020 garden.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is thickening as opposed to regrowth?

An increase in thickness refers to an increase in the circumference of the shaft of already existing hairs. An increase in density refers to an increase in the number of hairs on the scalp. Thetefore, one can obtain thicker hair without actually obtaining any regrowth.

H

Reaction score
An increase in thickness refers to an increase in the circumference of the shaft of already existing hairs. An increase in density refers to an increase in the number of hairs on the scalp. Thetefore, one can obtain thicker hair without actually obtaining any regrowth.
I wouldn't think that makes a night and day difference but more power to him.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
why replecel(Shiseido)not use a beard s follicle? The occiput hair is better than the front, but it still gets less after old age.The beard has been growing well in any case. The beards follicle is better than the occiput maybe.
If the occiput hair follicles help us stop losing hair,Maybe the beards follicle may help our hair regrowth and forever?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why replecel(Shiseido)not use a beard s follicle? The occiput hair is better than the front, but it still gets less after old age.The beard has been growing well in any case. The beards follicle is better than the occiput maybe.
If the occiput hair follicles help us stop losing hair,Maybe the beards follicle may help our hair regrowth and forever?

Facial hair is of a different consistency than scalp hair. It's essentially the same thing as pubic hair, so I'd imagine that taking cells from this and turning it into hairs in a large quantity on the scalp would produce a bit of an unnatural result aesthetically.

Last edited:

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beard hair is very different.
Occipital hair worsens with age, so what?
Do you expect to have a mane at your 80s?
Like seriously?

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Facial hair is of a different consistency than scalp hair. It's essentially the same thing as pubic hair, so I'd imagine that taking cells from this and turning it into hairs in a large quantity on the scalp would produce a bit of an unnatural result aesthetically.
I even think they are very similar in terms of growth patterns and appearance.And just copy the beards follicle and inject into the hair loss area,Actually the hair follicles are still there,The regenerative hair may still hold the normal hair,Just let the hair follicles don't get any damage I think.
But perhaps the two are entirely different structures.If it's technically feasible, I think replecel(Shiseido) can try it.