Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really that important?
Does misspelling weaken one's argument?
Like, seriously?
That's some childish notion, dude.
Get over it.
This is true. Even though I dont agree with the comment where the spelling mistake is written.

This isn't a scientific platform where scientiests publish their stuff. This is a f*****g internet forum where anyone can come and go. As long as you understand them, whats the f*****g big deal?

Maybe he just wrote fast? Maybe he is on a mobile device or simply doesnt care because we can still understand him even with the spelling mistake? Maybe he doesnt check what he wrote?

I hate when people I discuss with focus on my spelling rather than the point I am trying to make. For me that person is just close minded and cant focus on important points and arguments in a discussion.

Another example:

Person1: "I think its reasonable to think that god does not exist because *some reasons*"
Person2: "Well thats why you will burn in hell."

I am religous btw. I dont want to offend anyone here. Thats why I took this example of stupid religous ppl who cant hold a normal conversation.

Just concentrate and focus on the key points of a statement rather than making stupid comments that contribute nothing but sh*t to a discussion.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went searching for older guys with full heads of hair to see if it looks unnatural.

I've heard the "old guys with fullheads of hair look 'unnatural'" argument a few times and it's straight-up bullshit. The only reason some people think it's "unnatural" is because it's not terribly common.

But as I've said from the get go, how good you look as a man when you are old(er) is mostly dependent on your hairline and density.

All of these guys, save for the beard on the first one, look great at their age, are probably told so, likely also get the "I can't believe he's X years old!!!" and their hair has everything to do with it.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard the "old guys with fullheads of hair look 'unnatural'" argument a few times and it's straight-up bullshit. The only reason some people think it's "unnatural" is because it's not terribly common.

But as I've said from the get go, how good you look as a man when you are old(er) is mostly dependent on your hairline and density.

All of these guys, save for the beard on the first one, look great at their age, are probably told so, likely also get the "I can't believe he's X years old!!!" and their hair has everything to do with it.

25a1523310cbe72288d128b460f9a093.jpg

cb422af499e1a235689d9f5bb9ea1b4c--jeffrey-dean-morgan-silver-foxes.jpg

9e3678efea03e6b385d61ce1b95a99c0.jpg

MV5BMTU3NDc2ODc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2MzAyMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score

f*****g lol

Anyone who thinks hair doesn't matter even more as you get older is delusional. Because a higher percentage of a man's age group is afflicted the older they grow, the more distinguished having hair makes you.

Look at this article

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da.../The-fit-older-men-prove-age-just-number.html

No significant hair loss is the key to still being considered attractive as you get older.

br1

Reaction score
Good news. I just hope they present something new, and not the same old refurbished *news*...

br1

Reaction score
Shiseido continues to fund a two-site clinical research study of RCH-01. The pathway under which Shiseido is conducting these trials in Japan suggests the product may be the subject of early commercialization there, after data readouts in 2018

This is exciting. I hope it works.. !!

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need this like yesterday

Seriously, we've needed an alternative to finasteride ever since it showed up. Gotta have a contingency in case it fails you for whatever reason, right now it's finasteride or you're fucked.

Good news is that this is looking like a lock to fill that role. Q2 of 2018 is judgement day, if shiseido's phase 2 results show strong efficacy and they start commercialization in Japan.....lawd have mercy.