Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wdxoT.gif

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Yes PBB :) It seems that there is a "breach of contract" . Legally, one party's failure to fulfill any of its contractual obligations. I didn't know that Replicel didn't gave data in time to Shiseido. Thank you for this precision Mademoiselle PBB :) . Much appreciated.

Here we can read that their relationship remains in good standing according to Replicel (April 2017) . Shiseido and Replicel co-developed RCH-01 product. Shiseido has an an exclusive marketing license to the product for certain Asian countries. Shiseido has the monopole on this geographic area.

" In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia" .

source: http://replicel.com/replicel-ceo-provides-2017-forecast/

The bolded parts sound like the relationship is over lol. Replicel sounds like the boyfriend who got tossed out on his *** telling their mutual friends that he still loves her and they're definitely gonna get back together, when meanwhile the girlfriend has changed the locks.

H

Reaction score
The bolded parts sound like the relationship is over lol. Replicel sounds like the boyfriend who got tossed out on his *** telling their mutual friends that he still loves her and they're definitely gonna get back together, when meanwhile the girlfriend has changed the locks.
Wait for iiiiiitttt...

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This won't bring back your hair lol this will keep you where your at

Fine by me. Only having one option for halting native loss is really the biggest problem we have at the moment. Once you can halt it THEN we can get greedy with thickening/regrowth, of course getting both in one fell swoop would be ideal but beggars can't be choosers.

H

Reaction score
Fine by me. Only having one option for halting native loss is really the biggest problem we have at the moment. Once you can halt it THEN we can get greedy with thickening/regrowth, of course getting both in one fell swoop would be ideal but beggars can't be choosers.
Nobody knows if there is going to be a then.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did i just here "Market release for next year."? Wow I first heard about replicel 8 years ago during my first year of college. Its hard to believe this is more than likely actually going to happen.
For their injection device,not for their male pattern baldness treatment.