Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just mantaining? Didn't the Replicel CEO just stated that this is also regrowing new hair? Everybody goes crazy about something that ain't even available. The only important thing is what Shiseido will promise and deliver and not what Replicel says.
Did you watch the video?
They have stopped claiming it grows new hair like for ages.

Knock, knock...
Who's there?
Logic.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just mantaining? Didn't the Replicel CEO just stated that this is also regrowing new hair? Everybody goes crazy about something that ain't even available. The only important thing is what Shiseido will promise and deliver and not what Replicel says.

On the last sentence; yea...it really isn't Replicel's game anymore...atleast not short term (< 3 years). And good that is it would seem from what history has tought us so far.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody.
Not even Replicel and Shiseido.
I'm just saying it's too early to board on the ship of perpetual excitement.
It will be great, if any of the treatments in the pipeline comes out in the near future.
But we should not rest on hope and wishful thinking.

who is?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you watch the video?
They have stopped claiming it grows new hair like for ages.

Knock, knock...
Who's there?
Logic.
Did you read the interview?
İs it out?
Do you really know if Replicel is just talking sh*t and Shiseido will do better?
What exactly do you know?
Can you see into the future?
Did you invent it?
Are you working for Replicel? Or maybe own the whole company?
Are you still bald?

Knock, knock...
Who's there?
f*****g unreal speculations, that change every second page...

You and everybody else (including me) has absolute no idea what is real until it is REALLY out and tested by people that pay for the treatment..

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that at least gives finasteride and minoxidil result without side effects is huge, that can give many people a new life and hope, even if it's not going to grow new hair you would maintain what you have for the rest of your life, and without side effects.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that at least gives finasteride and minoxidil result without side effects is huge, that can give many people a new life and hope, even if it's not going to grow new hair you would maintain what you have for the rest of your life, and without side effects.

Yeah I think people are too focused on the regrowth potential. We desperately need a finasteride alternative/replacement.

H

Reaction score
Those people are hopelessly bald NW5-7's probably, which is understandable that regrowth is on their mind. No NW7 in the world wants to "maintain" his NW7.
Exactly. Nobody probably wants to be nw2 on or diffused and balding is all about losing hair obviously, so I think while maintenance treatments are nice most should focus on returning that lost hair.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Nobody probably wants to be nw2 on or diffused and balding is all about losing hair obviously, so I think while maintenance treatments are nice most should focus on returning that lost hair.

Hell i'm like diffused NW2 or 2.5 or so and regrowth is on my mind with upcoming treatments. I imagine dudes (and women) with more advanced hairloss that have that full blown horseshoe pattern in their 20s and early 30s.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

I look it as shutting off the water when you have a leak. Get to the source of the problem, then you can cleanup. We have a way to "return" lost hair - a transplant. But nobody wants to transplant if your bathroom has leaky valves and another leak is inevitable. [Sigh] Boy we talk about some silly stuff while we wait for this hell to end. Rubber ducky/Tsuji, you're the one.

Reactions: H

H

Reaction score
Hell i'm like diffused NW2 or 2.5 or so and regrowth is on my mind with upcoming treatments. I imagine dudes (and women) with more advanced hairloss that have that full blown horseshoe pattern in their 20s and early 30s.
Cheers brother that's exactly what I am.

H

Reaction score
I wish I could get a transplant but it wouldn't help my hair is too diffuse.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol how have you made your fortune? If what you're saying is true of course

I really have no reason to lie. Im in the fast-food business. My point was that hair is important for men and women. I f they release this cure and every session cost 1000 dollar people would get the money somehow..

abcdefg

Reaction score
He pulled it straight from his ***.

Well I did actually. I havent been following replicel at all or reading any previous pages on what it might cost. Just generally any process where they culture and grow cells for one person is very costly. Maybe I am way way off.
I could live with the hair on my head right now so maintenance for me is most important.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I did actually. I havent been following replicel at all or reading any previous pages on what it might cost. Just generally any process where they culture and grow cells for one person is very costly. Maybe I am way way off.
I could live with the hair on my head right now so maintenance for me is most important.

I am pretty sure I remember reading in an interview it was going to be $1000 a treatment.
I am not searching for interview these others can tell us if i am right or wrong.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Quick observation after having watched some Replicel/Lee Buckler interviews...

I've noticed that Buckler seems to open by mentioning androgenetic alopecia, but then immediately pivots to other treatments under development and how the company was "diversified." It just comes across as trying to quell expectations for RCH01. First you generate interest and investors in the company floating a balding cure, then pivot to the more attainable treatments.