Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

br1

Reaction score
upload_2017-2-22_13-26-20.png

Q1 = Jan/Feb/Mar

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has repicel always been this vocal before they release data? Ive been following this for awhile too but i remember this much hype before a data update before.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im calling it now. Judging by the pic they posted on twitter of the older woman jogging, i bet most of the info will be on tendon repair.

br1

Reaction score
Im calling it now. Judging by the pic they posted on twitter of the older woman jogging, i bet most of the info will be on tendon repair.

open their link to the PDF presentation.. has a lot about male pattern baldness...

skman

Reaction score
This is expected to launch next year. So whats the difference between Replicels product and the company (forget which one) that is launching a cell based product 2021?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to following these things but that's the impression I get as well.

I'd have to strongly disagree, talking about an impending release of results on twitter for 3 weeks will make very little difference in stock value. The slight bump from it will be lost and then some if results are mediocre, they would gain nothing from it.

their stock value has gone down since the beginning of February, if that was their plan it's not working

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the Phase 2 trial data from Shisedo is expected H2 2018? And considering that same presentation states they potentially will have a launch in 2018 in Japan I assume they expect the data in early H2, around August?

When would this be available in Europe? Do they need phase 2 and 3? What trial are they starting and when?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ghostofchristmas
If you are not on treatments yet, start asap please.

@Admin
I here for maybe 9 months, but I checked the hair cloning discussions from 2003 to get rid of any delusions. :D

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the Phase 2 trial data from Shisedo is expected H2 2018? And considering that same presentation states they potentially will have a launch in 2018 in Japan I assume they expect the data in early H2, around August?

When would this be available in Europe? Do they need phase 2 and 3? What trial are they starting and when?

Same question!