Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I do think that a solution to the inductivity problem will be announced soon since scientists are really focusing on this issue now, they're trying new things, and they appear to be getting close to a solution.

But keep in mind that the Replicel study we talk about was publicized over 5 years ago. This means that treatment is well over 5 years old. It's probably at least 6 or 7 years old. And it's the same treatment they want to proceed with in clinical trials now. So if their present treatment works that would mean that they alone figured out a solution to the inductivity problem at least 6 or 7 years ago and for some reason they're keeping that fact a secret and not mentioning the technique in their patent.

I really don't think so.

Replicel is old. I think that Replicel is part of the old Intercytex and Aderans wave, from back before the scientific community decided they have to take the inductivity problem seriously. When Aderans and Intercytex failed (due to the inductivity problem) they didn't go down easy. They resisted going under. I think Replicel is doing the same thing.

I hope I'm wrong but I think I'm right.

Do you expect sheisido's results to answer this question?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Do you expect sheisido's results to answer this question?

No. I don't think Shiseido will achieve good results for the same reason Aderans and Intercytex didn't - cellular loss of inductivity during culture. At least that's why the scientific community says Aderans and Intercytex failed.

Last edited:

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gardner worked on creating new hair follicles, and the issue was the interaction between the cells and the other cells needed to create new hair follicles. That's why they're talking about 'inductivity' in the first place, they're talking about the inductivity needed to create new hair follicles.

I don't exactly know where your bullshit comes from LOL. This subforum is so weird

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Gardner worked on creating new hair follicles, and the issue was the interaction between the cells and the other cells needed to create new hair follicles. That's why they're talking about 'inductivity' in the first place, they're talking about the inductivity needed to create new hair follicles.

I don't exactly know where your bullshit comes from LOL. This subforum is so weird

The day before Aderans and Intercytex released their mediocre results everyone was just as optimistic about them as you are about Replicel today.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
They're testing efficacy... if the results are better than the safety trials wouldn't that lead you to believe they're doing something that to improve inductivity?

Possibly. If I can trust the data results.

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys have 8 more days before they break their own promise again.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Possibly. But if they have some new technique to protect inductivity why wouldn't they publicize that fact? If they publicized that then it would erase 99% of the doubt about their treatment and their stocks could soar. If Replicel announced that they solved the inductivity problem 6 or 7 years ago then it could make it easier for them to secure funds.

I'm not arguing with you, I was just asking if you expected the get the info you hoped for from their results.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you, I was just asking if you expected the get the info you hoped for from their results.

I'm not arguing with you either. I just know that scientists say the following:

1. Scientists say that there is something called inductivity in hair cells.

2. Scientists say that this inductivity is like directions inside of the hair cells telling them to produce hairs instead of skin.

3. Scientists say that w/o that inductivity the hair cells will produce skin instead of hair.

4. During culture that inductivity (instructions to grow hair) is lost.

5. You have to culture the cells in order to create enough of them to do the job of regrowing hair.

6. So you have to culture them in order to have enough of them but you can't culture them because if you culture them then they lose their inner instructions to grow hair.

This is what the scientists are saying. I'm thinking that the Shiseido trials will fail just like Aderans and Intercytex.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nameless is making a lot of sense hopefully hes wrong tho or they figuared it out but why wouldn't they patented it. Not a great sign.
On the other hand tho they did get regrowth somehow so it has to be doing something. Cant be random luck or 10% resting phase hairs sprouting in 80% of patients. All I care about tho is permant maintenance not regrowth.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless is making a lot of sense hopefully hes wrong tho or they figuared it out but why wouldn't they patented it. Not a great sign.
On the other hand tho they did get regrowth somehow so it has to be doing something. Cant be random luck or 10% resting phase hairs sprouting in 80% of patients. All I care about tho is permant maintenance not regrowth.

I hope I'm wrong too. I never wanted to be wrong more in my life. Please God let me be wrong.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is balding won't be considered life threatening

it will when I turn up at FDA headquarters with C4 strapped to my chest

i swear to god i'll fuckin do it

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would have been great if replicant had a cue ball head mofo included in their study .
Inject the mofo with multiple doses and see if he grows hair or not. Plain and simple that way they can totally put the growing new hair follicle theory to sleep.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nature.com/articles/srep26436
This paper says that they figured out how to maintain inductivity in DP cells in mass culture (unless I read this incorrecty)

Even if this paper shows how to retain inductivity during mass pass culture it wouldn't help Replicel for a few reasons:

1. This paper just came out about a year ago. Replice's technology is over 5 years old. The information in this paper wasn't published yet when Replicel's treatment was being put together so this information can't be part of Replicel's treatment.

2. Replicel uses dermal sheath cells, not DP cells.

BUT the information in this paper might have been out in public in time for Shiseido to incorporate it into the treatment they're testing in Asia. But I don't know if Shiseido would have seen this article when they put their treatment invention together or if they would have made such a big change to Replicel's treatment.

Last edited:

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard about a lady who lives up the hill. she's into witchcraft . I have also heard that she has a spell that can give a cue ball head full head of hair , every single hair follicle you were born with.

I am debating if I should do see her

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this paper shows how to retain inductivity during mass pass culture it wouldn't help Replicel for a few reasons:

1. This paper just came out about a year ago. Replice's technology is over 5 years old. The information in this paper wasn't published yet when Replicel's treatment was being put together so this information couldn't be part of the Replicel treatment.

2. Replicel uses dermal sheath cells, not DP cells.

BUT the information in this paper might have been out in public in time for Shiseido to incorporate it into the treatment they're testing in Asia. But I don't know if Shiseido would have seen this article when they put their treatment invention together or if they would have made such a big change to Replicel's treatment.
Yeah I agree with what you're saying. Both the dermal papilla and the dermal sheath cup cells lose inductivity in mass culture so I figure that both are experiencing similar issues so both can be resolved in a similar fashion. The paper was published in May and Shiseido started their trial in August so hopefully they saw the paper but you never know.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with what you're saying. Both the dermal papilla and the dermal sheath cup cells lose inductivity in mass culture so I figure that both are experiencing similar issues so both can be resolved in a similar fashion. The paper was published in May and Shiseido started their trial in August so hopefully they saw the paper but you never know.

I also think that whatever technique would preserve inductivity for dp cells would probably also preserve inductivity for dermal sheath cells but I haven't seen any scientific research that proves that.

Last edited: