Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The stock is down 25% in the last two days, which is a massive haircut; they better hope the results are strong.

Won't a bio stock typically rise when clinical trial results are right around the corner like this?

Last edited:

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Replicel to be on Fox Business with Charles Payne (one of the best financial analysts on Wall Street), it is a very good sign. Let's see what the CEO of Replicel has to say later this hour.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He really didn't get into much detail about Replicel because they were discussing a different news story, but he did mention the company and it is good to see the CEO of Replicel getting some face time especially on a respected news network like Fox Business.

shigane

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Replicel is on fire, has anyone heard about Tru Hair Growth? Recently saw it when trying to find new things on amzn

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Well if that new paper solves the inductivity problem what other issues are stopping hair multiplication then from proceeding

There aren't any other BIG problems. But if a research team uses this information to solve the inductivity problem, and if this tech protects enough inductivity during culture, then human studies could start SOON, and it would take years to bring the treatment to market. They would be starting at square one with human studies.

Last edited:

Takeela370

My Regimen
Reaction score
He really didn't get into much detail about Replicel because they were discussing a different news story, but he did mention the company and it is good to see the CEO of Replicel getting some face time especially on a respected news network like Fox Business.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. -_- lol

Last edited:

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stock price has dropped like .30 in the past few days..... Did something get leaked....? I don't get why else the stock would drop before the release of data.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stock price has dropped like .30 in the past few days..... Did something get leaked....? I don't get why else the stock would drop before the release of data.

It is because it's basically as cheap as penny stocks which are very volatile. Don't worry, it has nothing to do with anything leaking. I'm sure it will come back up once the new data is released this quarter, as long as the data is good (fingers crossed)