Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel just tweeted they're bringing their injector to the market in 12 months.

Get the injector but no RCH-01 to inject.

Shame.

The injector on the way to the market, means that phase II can start in EU, since they didn't want to start before the CE approval of the injector in the european market.

So its actually positive

-edit-
RepliCel CEO Provides 2019 Shareholder Update
march 5th 2019

RCH-01 – RepliCel’s cell therapy for the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia has been the subject of a successful phase 1 trial in Europe and a clinical study now complete in Japan. Shiseido is expected to announce soon whether it will commercially launch the product in Japan or conduct further development and clinical testing. RepliCel will not plan for a phase 2 clinical trial of this product until it has the RCI-02 injector commercially available to use in such a trial and it has clarity from Shiseido regarding its plans for the product in Japan.

Last edited:

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Off topic, but what happened to Tsuji? Haven't visited this website in about 2 months and can only find negative comments about it.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Off topic, but what happened to Tsuji? Haven't visited this website in about 2 months and can only find negative comments about it.
Human trials in 2020. It just got setback a year according to people on this site. Sheisido is also suppose to release results of phase 2 trial and hopefully give of info for rch-01 near future.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from wchr abstracts:

AUTOLOGOUS CELL-BASED THERAPY FOR HAIR LOSS USING DERMAL SHEATH CUP CELLS -
BASIC CONCEPT AND CLINICAL APPLICATION
J.Kishimoto 1 *, S.Niiyama 2 , R.Tsuboi 3
1, Shiseido Global Innovation Center, Yokohama JAPAN
2, Toho University Ohashi Medical Center, Tokyo JAPAN
3. Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo JAPAN

Dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells are the peribul-bar component of the hair follicle dermal sheath, and they have been shown to have a hair induc-tive potential similar to the dermal papilla (DP) (McElwee et al., J. Invest. Dermatol. 2003). A re-cent study showed that DSC cells behave as pre-cursor cells for DP cells, migrating into the DP region from the dermal sheath during the hair cycle (Rahmani et al., Dev. Cell. 2014). We have characterized the gene expression profiles of in-tact DSC cells compared with DP cells and upper dermal sheath cells, and have identified several DSC signature genes. One such DSC signature gene, GREM2, known BMP inhibitor, revealed its DSC specific expression pattern in human hair follicles by in situ hybridization (Niiyama et al., Acta Derm. Venereol. 2018). The injection of DSC cells into reconstituted hu-man hair follicles in an in vivo model revealed that they migrate and localize around hair fol-licles and that some of them are even incorpo-rated into the DP, presumably becoming part of DP cells. Since attempts to utilize the DP as a source of cell therapy for hair loss have been less than suc-cessful in the past, taken together with the pre-clinical evidence summarized above, DSC cells have been considered as an alternative source of hair mesenchymal cells for cell therapy. After a Phase I clinical study with DSC cells in the EU showed no serious adverse events (McEl-wee et al., JSRM. 2014), we conducted clinical research studies in Japan on autologous cell-based therapy both for 66 male and female pa-tients with Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenic Alopecia) using DSC cells. This type of cell therapy is character-ized by acting on existing miniaturized hair fol-licles with a safe and organized procedure. The study is currently ongoing in two medical insti-tutions and no serious adverse effect has been reported. In this talk, I also would like to introduce a unique registration law for cell therapy in Japan, which enables hospitals and clinics to outsource cell and tissue processing to specialized cell pro-cessing facilities (CPC)located outside hospitals. We have introduced a cell manufacturing pro-cess for DSC cells in the CPC established in Kobe by ourselves, and I will discuss future prospects for cell-therapy in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia.

Last edited:

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is this exactly stating? Are they trying to get this commercialized sooner or are they suggesting to make this available through hospitals and clinics throughout japan?

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got this little email from replicel, sort of a newspaper thing but thought I'd share it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190521-105645_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190521-105645_Gmail.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 638

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
if I read correctly an expected year for 2023 and I just pray it cures baldness. Not sure what to do now b/c can't wait that long :\. Thank you for the update!

i wonder if I get a hair system will it halt my follicle growth..

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
if I read correctly an expected year for 2023 and I just pray it cures baldness. Not sure what to do now b/c can't wait that long :\. Thank you for the update!

Where did you read 2023 ?

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You have read wrong, expected '2020'

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends :) Last week SHISEIDO posted for his investors the Annual Report. In this report you can see that picture :D :) hair regeneration :) SHISEIDO must be satisfied with the results otherwise they would not post this message :)

We will get the results in 1,5 months and then SHISEIDO will end this f*****g HAIRLOSS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

3. New Value Creation through Innovation
We will realize further synergies by combining the knowledge we have cultivated, the new brands and technologies that we have acquired through mergers and acquisitions, and human resources who offer high levels of expertise. As a result, we will create new value not only in cosmetics but also in new frontiers such as artificial skin, hair and skin regeneration, and advanced beauty care, and build innovative business models.

Attachments

• 21E35D56-2E44-4039-ADE2-8F70B5E9571B.jpeg
    21E35D56-2E44-4039-ADE2-8F70B5E9571B.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends :) Last week SHISEIDO posted for his investors the Annual Report. In this report you can see that picture :D :) hair regeneration :) SHISEIDO must be satisfied with the results otherwise they would not post this message :)

We will get the results in 1,5 months and then SHISEIDO will end this f*****g HAIRLOSS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

We will realize further synergies by combining the knowledge we have cultivated, the new brands and technologies that we have acquired through mergers and acquisitions, and human resources who offer high levels of expertise. As a result, we will create new value not only in cosmetics but also in new frontiers such as artificial skin, hair and skin regeneration, and advanced beauty care, and build innovative business models.
I m allways excited when i see you posted something!

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Very exiting indeed,
Let's hope they're not talking about some shampoo...
The word "regeneration" would be a weird choice for that matter though.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a pdf in which we can read some interesting things. I don't know what to think...

https://www.shiseidogroup.com/ir/pdf/ir20180305_482.pdf

View attachment 119705 View attachment 119706 View attachment 119707

Yeah this is nice too but it is a chart of Masahiko Uotanis presentation in 2018. in 2018 they did not know so much about The clinical results.

Last week in the annual report they posted again about hair regeneration so in my opinion it is a confirmation that they must be satisfied with the results. Otherwise they would not talk about hair regeneration anymore.

@Pepe with hair You can be sure that „hair regeneration“ is not a shampoo. It is RCH-01! I had e mail conversation with shiseido asking about cell therapy and RCH-01 and they answered with „hair regeneration is in clinical testing“ :)

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is nice too but it is a chart of Masahiko Uotanis presentation in 2018. in 2018 they did not know so much about The clinical results.

Last week in the annual report they posted again about hair regeneration so in my opinion it is a confirmation that they must be satisfied with the results. Otherwise they would not talk about hair regeneration anymore.

@Pepe with hair You can be sure that „hair regeneration“ is not a shampoo. It is RCH-01! I had e mail conversation with shiseido asking about cell therapy and RCH-01 and they answered with „hair regeneration is in clinical testing“ :)

So it begins. Can't wait for the July announcement.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about RCH-01, but this is the hairloss industry we are talking about, you know, we can't be 100% sure.
Anyway, I think it's very safe to say this treatment has not been thrown into oblivion by the Japanese.
Bless them

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I thought shiseido is maintaining + a little regrwoth? So in best case f*** finasteride, min and so on, but no Tsuji like holy sh*t!