Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New RepliCel update:
upload_2019-5-25_19-27-48.png

https://replicel.com/downloads/RP_Presentation-May-2019-PSPP-6.pdf

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it's damn true and that it works for everyone. I want to have hope and I do have it! but then I just saw a youtube vid of Replicel and they been saying it will be out since 2011.

One of their comments was:
The timeline to a commercial product depends on the execution of these trials and regulatory approvals. Nevertheless, if the technology proves safe and effective, RepliCel anticipates that a commercial product may be available in 2015 in non-Western jurisdictions.

--
Trust me, this post might get dislikes etc..but I'll wait till it comes out and see if it works for me and everyone.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fellas I honestly think this is it. Incredible maintenance, everything is finally falling into place, sammumed, follica, breezula all in phase 3, a few others in phase 2, tissuse and tsuji going for the cure. Very positive things to come in the next few years!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it's damn true and that it works for everyone. I want to have hope and I do have it! but then I just saw a youtube vid of Replicel and they been saying it will be out since 2011.

The timeline to a commercial product depends on the execution of these trials and regulatory approvals. Nevertheless, if the technology proves safe and effective, RepliCel anticipates that a commercial product may be available in 2015 in non-Western jurisdictions.

--
Trust me, this post might get dislikes etc..but I'll wait till it comes out and see if it works for me and everyone.
f*** Replicel, they tell lies and definitely won't bring something out before 2025, this sh*t will be available thanks to our Japanese friends from shiseido and they don't give a f*** about replicel

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a solid maintenance treatment comes to market then, combined with a hair transplant, we can have a decent head of hair for life.

Lets hope for the best brothers. We are the sufferers of a genetic plague no one truely understands until they get it.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have trouble believing that rch-01 will halt hair loss, didn't the phase one saw a decrease of result from year one to two?
I think we may need a treatment every few years to keep it above baseline. But if it does consistently keep hairloss from progressing this is a very good maintenance treatment. But then again we won't know until they release information. This is just speculation.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but what about regrowth? could this be combined with a hair transplant?
Does this make propecia obsolete?

They talked about hair regeneration, so it includes regrowth I suppose.

--

Man this is good, it means we've already undergone those 5 years delays :D

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is RepliCel presentation from may

Doesn't reveal to much information, but seems like they still holding on to the 18 month timeline, which means a potential market release in japan could be next year 2020

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but what about regrowth? could this be combined with a hair transplant?
Does this make propecia obsolete?

PHASE 1 STUDY RESULTS:
Study results from first-in-human, five-year clinical trial firmly establishes product safety.
Efficacy data collected from all 19 patients, while not statistically significant, provides useful and potentially exciting insights into the product’s potential and confirms ongoing clinical and product development strategy:
• At 24 months, the average hair density increase for seven top-tier responders from the 2012 trial was 8.3% over baseline
• Three of these seven trial participants maintained a >10% increase in density over baseline
• The largest increase in hair density over baseline observed in this group was 21% at 24 months
• This group demonstrated a sustained response at 24 months, which averaged a 4.2% increase over baseline hair density
While there was a high degree of variability in hair density between individual participants at 24 months post-injection compared to baseline, an overall stabilization of hair loss was observed among all the patients treated per protocol

Remember its only phase I

Their good old poster which does show that some did lose hair, so it didn't work for all, maybe they have done better with phase II

Even though some other studies that also is based on cellular therapy had a spread from 2% - 60% regrowth, but it was for the "spot" baldness i can't remember the name for now.