Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will all know the truth in a few months time. Meanwhile just hang tight. I believe we're all gonna make it bruhs.

Bizarre thought just occurred to me. We have so many of these threads going and for so long in anticipation of treatment, I wonder if we could become so preoccupied yakking about all of it, then somehow suddenly realize a cure came out months ago while we were mentally masturbating here. How 'bout this, if something comes out, Replicel, Breezula, Tsuji, any of the most anticipated, non-bullshit treatments, where we can walk in and just get it done this year, I'll buy the first 50 people on this forum a beer at my favorite pub.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can somebody please explain me Why Tsuji is in a Video of RepliCel?
Did he First work for Shiseido and then he leaves Because The Riken treatment is better?
I am confused

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he went to the wrong building so he had to play along

For The Majority of You this Forum and hairloss Research is a Big joke I think. I Want to Hold my Hairs and I will do everything to make it true. I Want to understand The Technologies The companies and The Research.

I cant understand Why You Are here and post this f*****g off topic sh*t. Shut The f*** up.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For The Majority of You this Forum and hairloss Research is a Big joke I think. I Want to Hold my Hairs and I will do everything to make it true. I Want to understand The Technologies The companies and The Research.

I cant understand Why You Are here and post this f*****g off topic sh*t. Shut The f*** up.

This is gallows humor for us buddy. You want new info just look at the start of the thread cause there sure as hell isn't anything new around here. Go hibernate until August when we'll get a couple more crumbs and then nothing else for another half a year

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is gallows humor for us buddy. You want new info just look at the start of the thread cause there sure as hell isn't anything new around here. Go hibernate until August when we'll get a couple more crumbs and then nothing else for another half a year

I have read Every Single Page of this thread and You Are Right. The First Pages were very interesting an constructive.

I dont Want your Humor. I fighted 5 years for having a „normal life“ Paid with 2 very painful operations Big scars broken rips and a longtime painful regeneration. I was Sitting in a wheelchair fighted me out. Now i have The Next f*****g sh*t with hairloss. I will do EVERYTHING to stop this.
For me this is very serious so please stop off topic and f*****g jokes.
I have The Hope that we will be able to get such Treatments earlier then other „normal“ People on this planet.
We have to Check Constantly The Updates and get in Contact with The doctors. This Forum is a Big Chance for all of US to be The First getting hairlosstreatments then others.

Please fight for your life and stop this Offtopic comments. I gave a serious question and archieve this Pieces of sh*t.

Dont f*** me up!

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read Every Single Page of this thread and You Are Right. The First Pages were very interesting an constructive.

I dont Want your Humor. I fighted 5 years for having a „normal life“ Paid with 2 very painful operations Big scars broken rips and a longtime painful regeneration. I was Sitting in a wheelchair fighted me out. Now i have The Next f*****g sh*t with hairloss. I will do EVERYTHING to stop this.
For me this is very serious so please stop off topic and f*****g jokes.
I have The Hope that we will be able to get such Treatments earlier then other „normal“ People on this planet.
We have to Check Constantly The Updates and get in Contact with The doctors. This Forum is a Big Chance for all of US to be The First getting hairlosstreatments then others.

Please fight for your life and stop this Offtopic comments. I gave a serious question and archieve this Pieces of sh*t.

Dont f*** me up!
Wait for study results , you wont find private info in forums.
About your rl stuff , noone cares tbh

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they mentioned in the study what exactly is in the cultured medium that they place the extracted DSCC in?

I mean technically if we can get that part right the rest is essentially mechanical and wouldnt be above the head of a skilled hair transplant Doctor..... just saying this wait is killing me....mine hair

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re right, the facility they mention is not solely for RCH-01, it’s for hair regeneration research in general. Actually, RCH-01 is one of the most simple treatments being developed out there, and hence, it’s just a delivery method/device and nothing special.
However, buying rights + dedicating for hair loss research by assigning a building, or an office or whatever you call it = too much money spent for “we have a feeling that we’ll succeed.”
Again, I have seen some interviews of researchers on hairloss, and I could clearly tell that they understand their customers. Hairloss sufferers have been let down on many occasions for decades. Do you think they don’t realize that? Or they believe you will settle for an “ok” treatment with %8 %10 bullshit? I don’t claim this to be necessary the case, but I believe so.

Phase 1 & 2 from Replicel showed 20% regrowth in BEST cases, it was more like 10-15% average, so yeah, this is probably the best we'll get in the next years, maintenance and partial regrowth side free

Notice the "side free" in bold

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 1 & 2 from Replicel showed 20% regrowth in BEST cases, it was more like 10-15% average, so yeah, this is probably the best we'll get in the next years, maintenance and partial regrowth side free

Notice the "side free" in bold
I haven’t seen replicel’s phase II results, and don’t need to because Shiseido is in the driver’s seat right now. Plus, Shiseido have not finished optimizing the product yet, or they have but data still not out. Worst case scenario, you will get 10-15% regrowth.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t seen replicel’s phase II results, and don’t need to because Shiseido is in the driver’s seat right now. Plus, Shiseido have not finished optimizing the product yet, or they have but data still not out. Worst case scenario, you will get 10-15% regrowth.
Nobody knowns, including you. Stop with useless and optimistic speculation. Just f*****g wait the data and then we will judge.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A two years (and probably more) single sideless injections session for maintenance, i'm f*****g in and will happily sold my finasteride stock to the first transgender i'll see, regrowth % is not really the main key improvement here.

I guess people are still dreaming about a "cure", get back to NW0, but not a single company ever made that claim so far, except maybe Tsuji, but that's a surgical treatment.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this comes out, guys who take finasteride, will you stop taking finasteride or do both? I'm planning on the latter

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this comes out, guys who take finasteride, will you stop taking finasteride or do both? I'm planning on the latter

Planning the latter too, unlike Follica where Cots pointed out that current treatments will most likely have to be continued and Follica will not replace them, RCH-01 is a real game changer and will crush those current poisons...well if it ever comes out.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
A two years (and probably more) single sideless injections session for maintenance, i'm f*****g in and will happily sold my finasteride stock to the first transgender i'll see, regrowth % is not really the main key improvement here.

I guess people are still dreaming about a "cure", get back to NW0, but not a single company ever made that claim so far, except maybe Tsuji, but that's a surgical treatment.

I would bet that majority of us would be in.

Planning the latter too, unlike Follica where Cots pointed out that current treatments will most likely have to be continued and Follica will not replace them, RCH-01 is a real game changer and will crush those current poisons...well if it ever comes out.

sr, latter = doing RCH + finasteride ?

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

why I should go on taking finasteride and f*** my Body and dick if my hairloss was stopped by RCH-01 ?? The sense of RCH-01 is stopping hair loss side free with regenerative medicine. I want to go off finasteride as soon as possible.

I think somebody Forget the reactivation of damaged Follicles. RCH-01 has 3 big gains:

- Stop of Hairloss !!!
- ca. 5-20% regrotwh
- dead and damaged hair will look more strength

For my diffuse hair it would be a big win if the Hair will become stronger and healthier :)

#prayforshiseido

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ShiseidoTweet.png

This is good news if you trust Lee Buckler :D