Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First, your username is a bit wrong given the fact that you seems to be Replicel-focused. Second, you know, when we are desperate, we cant control our emotion and negativity will arise like this, so just ignore it. Third, even if RCH succeeds, it will be years away for us, layman, to get access to it.

Btw, all info are precious, so, keep up good work updating. Cheers. I always hope RCH-01 pass with flying colors.

So than give me your sources for Saying that RCH Will Be years away for US when it succeeds. Dont claim anything without having arguments.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know Why i Posted this Update. Pessimistic People around here. Seems like somebody doesnt Want a treatment like rch-01 coming soon. Comparing Fidia and puretech with a Giant Company like Shiseido - How stupid You Are? Only emotional sh*t No construktive post.. Please search about Infos then Share it But dont Write this completely bullshit. If You have lost your believe then leave this Forum. I dont wanna give You positive Update and Archieve this negative sh*t back
Welcome to hairlosstalk new research section ;)

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't "preparing for commercialization all over asia" mean that they are creating widespread access to all of us though?

Eventually, we may get it, but how long ? That's the most important thing. Thats why I says "years" unless they said " preparing for commercialization all over asia by 2019" for example.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eventually, we may get it, but how long ? That's the most important thing. Thats why I says "years" unless they said " preparing for commercialization all over asia by 2019" for example.

That is completely bullshit. You have No Arguments But Are claiming this f*****g sh*t like a Child. No competence right here only negative sh*t. Go to The brotzu thread or do your Research You noob

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Do you really get insider info or are you just pessimistic ?

I have no insider info. I’m just making fun of people’s “predictions” around here. Like, slow your roll, Nostradamus.

And yeah, I will always be pessimistic and bitter when it comes to hair loss. Even if it’s cured tomorrow (it won’t be), it has still chewed up a decade and a half of my life at this point. And further, society doesn’t give a sh*t. Hair loss is IMO a disfigurement but men aren’t supposed to care how they look so who cares?

And no, it’s not a “crutch” for me. Yes I’d still (obviously) have problems without hair loss but I wouldn’t be disfigured. It’s that simple.

Anyway, Replicel has scam written all over it. I wish it were otherwise.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no insider info. I’m just making fun of people’s “predictions” around here. Like, slow your roll, Nostradamus.

And yeah, I will always be pessimistic and bitter when it comes to hair loss. Even if it’s cured tomorrow (it won’t be), it has still chewed up a decade and a half of my life at this point. And further, society doesn’t give a sh*t. Hair loss is IMO a disfigurement but men aren’t supposed to care how they look so who cares?

And no, it’s not a “crutch” for me. Yes I’d still (obviously) have problems without hair loss but I wouldn’t be disfigured. It’s that simple.

Everything is taking a bit too long.Baldness we all know isn't going to be cured any time soon.If it takes 30-40 years it won't be much of us.There has been hype always.But none of it ever works.One can check old threads too

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Everything is taking a bit too long.Baldness we all know isn't going to be cured any time soon.If it takes 30-40 years it won't be much of us.There has been hype always.But none of it ever works.One can check old threads too
If it ain't gonna happen in the next 30-40 years, why are you even here?
It makes no f-ing sense.
Move on!

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Baldness as we all know Isnt going to be cured any time soon"

*proceeds to check new research section every few hours* :)

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It didn't happend in the past so it wont happen in the future is the most stupid assumption one could make.Everything in history of humanity failed till someone succeded. If all people were like you saying it failed in the past why try it again we would still live in caves.

Yes there are old threads where harimultiplication was 5 years away in some users opinion... But back than this 5 years was a constant it did not decrease with time passing... With Tsuji and replicell the time to launch decreases. Maybe the decreasing of time to time passed is lower than 1 but it is progressing.

Look at it from this point: The cell based approach was tried multiple times and failled allways so far. They are still spending money on this approach because it is promissing. So in conclusion it is kind of overdue that the next approach (rch-01 xor tsuji) is a succes.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does it grow only once?

Does it mean that it thickens only once and if it goes back to mini it will not swell again?

That’s not what I meant, all treatments target mainly miniaturized follicles for regrowth, meaning there is a finite potential even if you throw the whole kitchen sink at your hair. If your scalp is slick bald, there is not a huge amount you can do with that material.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It didn't happend in the past so it wont happen in the future is the most stupid assumption one could make.Everything in history of humanity failed till someone succeded. If all people were like you saying it failed in the past why try it again we would still live in caves.

Yes there are old threads where harimultiplication was 5 years away in some users opinion... But back than this 5 years was a constant it did not decrease with time passing... With Tsuji and replicell the time to launch decreases. Maybe the decreasing of time to time passed is lower than 1 but it is progressing.

Look at it from this point: The cell based approach was tried multiple times and failled allways so far. They are still spending money on this approach because it is promissing. So in conclusion it is kind of overdue that the next approach (rch-01 xor tsuji) is a succes.
Daniel, die Antwort ist, wir wissen noch nicht.
All we can do is hope.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about 30 to 40 years. I said Replicel was a pretty dubious company. Which, who could deny that? Lee Buckler. Just, lol.
For someone so obsessed with "positivity" that guy sure fuckin negs people all the time. All those types are like that

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about 30 to 40 years. I said Replicel was a pretty dubious company. Which, who could deny that? Lee Buckler. Just, lol.
Who cares about Replicel? İf it was for them I would say screw RCH-01, but the real deal is Shiseido here. We trust in them and that Lee Buckler maniac

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Shiseido improving the technique or are they just copycat and see whether RCH is effective ?

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score

I’m curious if you even have the ability to explain your own claims... go ahead and explain to everyone the tall tale signs that replicel is a scam... who exactly are they scamming? You may very well be the whiniest individual I’ve read on here to date...