Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 94674

This is good news if you trust Lee Buckler :D

tumblr_no7yg1aArw1uvuwdlo1_640.jpg

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont want to compare rch-01 to the Brotzu lotion but I can t deny some parallels.

The official statement from Fidia: 2018 long time ago and then they were silent...
Only the inventor (or his son) are giving "updates".

The official statement from siseido: market release in 2018-2020. (according to belgravia centre) I myself havent found any official statement from shiseido...
And here also we just here updates from Lee Buckler who like it seems is not involved in shiseidos plans.

What I want to say is if it does not come out in 2018 all the haters do not need to claim they were right all the time no new things will come out ever and the timeline was set back... The 2018 timeline seems to be the most optimistic assumption shiseido has made

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont want to compare rch-01 to the Brotzu lotion but I can t deny some parallels.

The official statement from Fidia: 2018 long time ago and then they were silent...

The official statement from siseido: market release in 2018-2020. (according to belgravia centre) I myself havent found any official statement from shiseido...
And here also we just here updates from Lee Buckler who like it seems is not involved in shiseidos plans.

What I want to say is if it does not come out in 2018 all the haters do not need to claim they were right all the time no new things will come out ever and the timeline was set back... The 2018 timeline seems to be the most optimistic assumption shiseido has made
To be fair, Lee Buckler refused to comment on RCH-01’s timeline, or Shiseido’s situation.
He only mentioned commercialization being not limited to locals. This is as far as I know.
But you’re right about Shiseido, I struggled to fined an official statement made by them.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude, there has not been any announcement from Shiseido regarding RCH-01 commercialization in 2018. Period. Stop spreading false info.

Personally, I see 2018 as a stepping stone, not a landmark in effectively treating male pattern baldness.
Thus far, we have been let know that the amplification problems in Tsuji's deed have been solved and they are currently conducting preclinical trials (on mice).
Phase II clinical trial conducted in Japan by Shiseido has been wrapped up and we are expecting within 2018 that they release the results of it.

Moving on, you see parallels between Shiseido/RCH-01 and Brotzu's potion?
Bish, where?
Had we ever had published results of a phase I trial on Brotzu's potion?
Any phase II trials that lasted two years?
As I've already pointed out, Shiseido has never publicly announced that they aim at releasing RCH-01 in 2018, whereas Fidia has.

If RCH-01 meets Shiseido's standards of marketability, it will most probably be released in 2019, conditionally, and they will proceed with a phase III trial (lasting two to three years), so thay they can release it properly. That'd be 2021-2022.

I do hope that RCH-01 proves to be effective, I'm rather skeptical, though.