Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, there has not been any announcement from Shiseido regarding RCH-01 commercialization in 2018. Period. Stop spreading false info.

I m not spreading false info. I said I haven t found an official stamtent from shiseido... And I quoted belgravia centre who claim shiseido said release in 2018-2020...

And the parallels are regarding the behavior. The company in charge is quiet while all announcments come from someone who is not in charge. That the science behind both products is like day and night and that there are no parallels is obvious.

If RCH-01 meets Shiseido's standards of marketability, it will most probably be released in 2019, conditionally, and they will proceed with a phase III trial (lasting two to three years), so thay they can release it properly. That'd be 2021-2022.

Why you are so confident about the conditional release??? Lee Buckler tweeted something quite different. Maybe you should reconsider who is spreading false info.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I m not spreading false info. I said I haven t found an official stamtent from shiseido... And I quoted belgravia centre who claim shiseido said release in 2018-2020...

And the parallels are regarding the behavior. The company in charge is quiet while all announcments come from someone who is not in charge.

Why you are so confident about the conditional release??? Lee Buckler tweeted something quite different. Maybe you should reconsider who is spreading false info.
a) Shiseido has not been quiet about its cell-based technology. Moreover, Shiseido is no Fidia, it's a big company, so it can't make announcements about their product's release whenever you or I ask for it. On the other hand, Lee Buckler is the CEO of a tiny company, whose job is to attract attention and investment to his company. It couldn't be simpler.
b) I'm not confident at all. I said that, IF RCH-01 meets Shiseido's standards, it will be released conditionally in 2019.
I'm spreading no false info, señor.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a) Shiseido has not been quiet about its cell-based technology. Moreover, Shiseido is no Fidia, it's a big company, so it can't make announcements about their product's release whenever you or I ask for it. On the other hand, Lee Buckler is the CEO of a tiny conpany, whose job is to attract attention and investment to his company. It couldn't be simpler.
b) I'm not confident at all. I said that, IF RCH-01 meets Shiseido's standards, it will be released conditionally in 2019.
I'm spreading no false info, señor.

My question is why you think IF it is released the release is conditional. The conditional part is what i refered as false info.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just download what Lee Buckler (the commentator, here) uploaded yesterday and go to page 8.
It says conditional all over the place.

You have to go to page 5-7 where ASRM is explained. lee Buckler said that Shiseido goes the ASRM pathway so no PMDA!!

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to go to page 5-7 where ASRM is explained. lee Buckler said that Shiseido goes the ASRM pathway so no PMDA!!
Sorry, but the ASRM route to market is pretty vague, at least, to me.
Plus, the trial Shiseido conducted was referred to as a phase II trial, which points to PMDA route.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Watch minute 7:55
„We have an cosmetical product so we have the availability to hinter ASRM pathway“
That was interesting.
Thanks!
Lee Buckler basically says that they can opt for the ASRM route.
So, the two-year trial was primarily conducted for evaluating the best dosing and best number of injections.
Ok, it makes sense.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is mail from shiseido.

Hello, Thank you for contacting us.

Please be informed that when the treatment will become available is
yet to be confirmed.

All the related information is featured on our News Release site.

http://www.shiseidogroup.com/news/?rt_bt=menu-news

http://www.shiseidogroup.com/newsimg/archive/00000000001668/1668_h8y68_en.pdf

http://www.shiseidogroup.com/newsimg/archive/00000000001539/1539_t9h50_en.pdf

When something new comes up, we will post it on the site.

Thank you very much for your kind interest.

Sincerely,

Kanae Kitagawa
Shiseido Consumer Communication Center, Tokyo

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to f*** up Shiseido. The employes are very kind and the Japanese are extremely polite people. But I think there is a chance for us - the hairlosstalk community - to archieve big things.
Maybe it could be that the trials aren’t much better then the Phase I trials of Replicel. Maybe Shiseido thinks that if RCH-01 isn’t better then finasteride it isn’t worth to commercialize.
The problem is the doctor don’t know much about the side effects unfortunately because they don’t take this sh*t because they have a full head of hair. We have to explain Shiseido that there will be a very high demand on RCH-01 if they will commercialize the treatment. Trust me the communication center will register every inquiry about RCH-01 so when the CEO of Shiseido is deciding about to launch RCH-01 he will see the high number of inquiries before the marketing of Shiseido has even started.

So please everybody write an E-Mail to the research team and ask for RCH-01 commercialization :) tell them that you wait so long for this and you can’t take Finasterid or minoxidil because of the side effects.

Please contact them here: https://www.shiseidogroup.com/inquiry/mail/form.html

If everybody of us has send An inquiry about RCH-01 we have done all we can and we have much higher chances of keeping our f*****g hair!!!!
Thank you all! #prayforshiseido

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mail 2.7.18 of Shiseido

...When this treatment is commercialized, it will be started only in Japan.
Expansion to other countries is not decided yet...

Sincerely,
Mariko Criteser
Shiseido Consumer Communication Center, Tokyo

Treatment in Japan. Interesting. Doesn't say it excludes foreigners. Yet. I would take a long vacation there to give it a go.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Treatment in Japan. Interesting. Doesn't say it excludes foreigners. Yet. I would take a long vacation there to give it a go.

I don’t see a reason why it would exclude foreigners, not aware of any legal requirements that would indicate that. Money is money, right?