Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though, why?

I checked out the Replicel website and saw their Financial Statements. I'm no accountant, but the company seems mostly just sh*t.
I truly hope for the cure, but this Company really looks like a shell Company, meaning that it has been created just to get investments by selling shares, and then pack up. The promoters have a minor shareholding, and have sold shares at high prices. They've made millions just from that.

The Company hasn't even uploaded financial statements for a long time. The latest one was for the quarter ended September 2016.
In that quarter, expenditure on research was 132,112 CAD while "General and Administrative" expenditure was 506,808 CAD.

So yeah. Now I am worried.

Source: https://replicel.com/investors/financials/

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though, why?

I checked out the Replicel website and saw their Financial Statements. I'm no accountant, but the company seems mostly just sh*t.
I truly hope for the cure, but this Company really looks like a shell Company, meaning that it has been created just to get investments by selling shares, and then pack up. The promoters have a minor shareholding, and have sold shares at high prices. They've made millions just from that.

The Company hasn't even uploaded financial statements for a long time. The latest one was for the quarter ended September 2016.
In that quarter, expenditure on research was 132,112 CAD while "General and Administrative" expenditure was 506,808 CAD.

Handwriting on the wall right there.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Handwriting on the wall right there.
I don't want to read more statements. I don't need confirmation that the company is a sham.

Now someone please give me a good reason to have hope for the treatment while knowing that the company which wants to market it is sh*t.
Because I want to hope. That is my cope.

br1

Reaction score
Seriously though, why?

Who cares about Replicel ? Its all in Shiseido's hands..

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously though, why?

So I get the fear of replicel not being able to come through on this treatment, but who gives af considering sheisido has rights to the treatment now. The reality is replicel is irrelevant to the success of this treatment now with sheisido’s licensing agreement. If you’re worried about replicel’s financials then you have to ask yourself this... If sheisido believes in this science enough to pay for phase 2 trials, and has a desire to bring it to the market, there’s a good chance it does something to fill a need currently not filled. If that is the case replicel should be reeling in some profits from this licensing agreement as well which will help get this treatment to the market on other continents. The biggest question is if the science works, not the current financials of replicel.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. By Shiseido, though. Not Replicel.
Yeah. That's what I keep telling myself.

But RCH-01 is not what keeps the lights on at Shiseido. Not one bulb. It's a GIANT Corporation. It's Annual Statements must be much better....

But does that put us in a good place? I like to think that it must be hard to trick such a large Co. with top-notch Science/research and legal teams into investing..... but invest they did!! I hope their judgment was right. But even if it was wrong, Shiseido won't suffer much damage.

br1

Reaction score
I don't want to read more statements. I don't need confirmation that the company is a sham.

Now someone please give me a good reason to have hope for the treatment while knowing that the company which wants to market it is sh*t.
The good reason is that Shiseido bought the technology and invested a lot of money on it and is running a phase 2 trial ending soon.

br1

Reaction score
So I get the fear of replicel not being able to come through on this treatment, but who gives af considering sheisido has rights to the treatment now. The reality is replicel is irrelevant to the success of this treatment now with sheisido’s licensing agreement. If you’re worried about replicel’s financials then you have to ask yourself this... If sheisido believes in this science enough to pay for phase 2 trials, and has a desire to bring it to the market, there’s a good chance it does something to fill a need currently not filled. If that is the case replicel should be reeling in some profits from this licensing agreement as well which will help get this treatment to the market on other continents. The biggest question is if the science works, not the current financials of replicel.
This

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn't I gave you already the answer to the same question some pages ago?

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though, why?

I see no reason to be alarmed by that discrepancy.

Replicel has clearly already obtained the products/treatments they want to release. They own the intellectual property, so what reason do they have for furthering research outside of clinical trials? It would be foolish to waste time/energy/cash doing "research" on something you already have a process for.

The main barrier left between RCH-01 and the market is clinical trials. Any money spent before the actual trial begins (i.e. money being spent organizing/communicating/finding partners/fundraising/marketing) would be considered "General and Administrative".

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no reason to be alarmed by that discrepancy.

Replicel has clearly already obtained the products/treatments they want to release. They own the intellectual property, so what reason do they have for furthering research outside of clinical trials? It would be foolish to waste time/energy/cash doing "research" on something you already have a process for.

The main barrier left between RCH-01 and the market is clinical trials. Any money spent before the actual trial begins (i.e. money being spent organizing/communicating/finding partners/fundraising/marketing) would be considered "General and Administrative".

Hope you're right about the "general and administrative expenses".
I just worry that it may be a way of taking out money from the Company and putting it into their own hands... by using creative accounting like this.

Besides, what's with these expenses when the Company is making losses.
I shudder to look at the "director's salaries"

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally stop following Replicel. Shiseido is only hope.

Reactions: Oro

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Echelon Partners is a boiler room pump-and-dump shop. They had a price target on REPCF of $3.50...when REPCF was $1.40. The last deal was dilutive, meaning anyone owning REPCF stock had their worthless shares made even more worthless by the deal.

Replicel is a garbage company. If Sheisido can't make their tech work work, it's time to move on from this.
FML