Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
It ends in Q2, which means probably in June the trial will end... and then it's data collection/study.

You sure it's going to take till September, @Desmond_84 ?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If trials are successful there must be already some former nw6 hanging arround with his newly acquired set of follicles. damn that must feel good

br1

Reaction score
If trials are successful there must be already some former nw6 hanging arround with his newly acquired set of follicles. damn that must feel good
Not really, at least not based on Replicel's efficacy data which showed the top respondent with a 21% increase in volume. So, if this guy was a NW6, he's now a NW5 or something..

But, if Shiseido managed to improve the results (which I HOPE they did), then yeah!

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not supposed to regrow hair?
yeah by waking up the follicles
Not really, at least not based on Replicel's efficacy data which showed the top respondent with a 21% increase in volume. So, if this guy was a NW6, he's now a NW5 or something..

But, if Shiseido managed to improve the results (which I HOPE they did), then yeah!
Phase I was mainly for safety, Phase II will be more focused on efficacy. so if the treatment does what it's intended to do, guys like that are probably already walking around they might not be full dense nw1 but it's still something

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My common sense is telling me that It won't bring you back hair if you look like Telly Savalas but I will prevent future hair loss and make your miniaturized hair healthy again. Any "regrowth" will be performed on thin almost invisible hair.
If of course fuckers will release it in first place.

If you are bald already, only thing that can hope for is hair cloning or Tsuji, if you want it, start saving money already.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are bald already, only thing that can hope for is hair cloning or Tsuji, if you want it, start saving money already.
What do we have here?

Years of shitty Propecia/Minoxidil results PTSD or sides, I assume?

Sure, heading in your 30s sucks, but it is not the end of the world at least not until you're 40.

Stop assuming that we will not have better products when we here on HairLossTalk.com we have guys who dermaroll and take dutasteride regrowing entire Norwoods in this day and age as well as some individual exprements from other forums.

Tsuji, have you examined your donor area if you think about Tsuji, because retrograde can go undetectable for years, it will thin out gradually and your Tsuji treatment will go to garbage dumpster when you'll have lots of hair, but they be so thin it would still loook hilarious.

Tsuji is fine, but have a trichogram for your donor before you get your head above the clouds.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do we have here?

Sure, heading in your 30s sucks, but it is not the end of the world at least not until you're 40.

Stop assuming that we will not have better products when we here on HairLossTalk.com we have guys who dermaroll and take dutasteride regrowing entire Norwoods in this day and age as well as some individual exprements from other forums.

Tsuji, have you examined your donor area if you think about Tsuji, because retrograde can go undetectable for years, it will thin out gradually and your Tsuji treatment will go to garbage dumpster when you'll have lots of hair, but they be so thin it would still loook hilarious.

Tsuji is fine, but have a trichogram for your donor before you get your head above the clouds.
Tsuji should be capable of adjusting thickness of transplanted hair too, so if you are lucky enough to have at least 50-100 follicles Tsuji WİLL save your ***. This treatment is in its own league, don't compare it to other vellus thickening crap :)

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji should be capable of adjusting thickness of transplanted hair too, so if you are lucky enough to have at least 50-100 follicles Tsuji WİLL save your ***. This treatment is in its own league, don't compare it to other vellus thickening crap :)
DUPA.jpg

I'm talking about this. DUPA/retrograde can go unnoticed for years.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus retrograde does not eat up your entire donor. It usually stops at or below the occipital bone.

The “safe zone” doesn’t include the nape for this very reason.

ETA: DUPA and retrograde are not the same!
While this I don't deny, they are in the same category of unnatural, yet common balding patterns.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By PTSD you mean PFS?
Wrong! I did have PTSD but not because of hair meds.

I am skeptic if it comes for regrowth in this meds, because it is hard to me to imagine that they are able to create new hair follicles(that's what I mean when I am saying regrowth).