Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By PTSD you mean PFS?
Wrong! I did have PTSD but not because of hair meds.

I am skeptic if it comes for regrowth in this meds, because it is hard to me to imagine that they are able to create new hair follicles(that's what I mean when I am saying regrowth).
Post traumatic stress disorder.

I believe that most of us felt that there was something that could solve our problem, yet after sh*t results/experience with Propecia/Minoxidil nobody believes that something could grow new follicles, lol.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not have it, because I never use it.

markymark48

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

I somehow doubt this thing is coming out this year but hopefully we'll get some news during that time. Maybe they're saving the hair-related news for an upcoming announcement.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
News:

https://replicel.com/replicel-life-...vestment-partnership-with-china-based-yofoto/

As part of the Transaction, YOFOTO will receive an exclusive license for RepliCel’s tendon regeneration cell therapy (RCT-01) in development, skin rejuvenation cell therapy (RCS-01) in development, and its injection technology in development for dermal applications (RCI-02) (excluding hair-related treatments) for the Territory. Under certain conditions, relevant Chinese patents, once issued in China, will be assigned to a YOFOTO-owned Canadian subsidiary, with detailed assignment reversion rights upon failure to meet defined targets.

So basically nothing, although as a company they seem to move things ahead.
Thanks for the update.

I somehow doubt this thing is coming out this year but hopefully we'll get some news during that time. Maybe they're saving the hair-related news for an upcoming announcement.
I still want to see how effective this is for the general balding population. Do we even know? I don’t believe I’ve even seen any photos.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still want to see how effective this is for the general balding population. Do we even know? I don’t believe I’ve even seen any photos.

Personally, I don't care that much for photos, as they can be misleading. I'm looking forward for the results of the trials, other than the Brotzu / Fidia story, which sounded kind of strange in the first place, I can see Shiseido actually delivering something worthwhile.

Am a bit concerned though by the fact that they talk about other treatments they will be releasing but not RCH-01. Usually, companies make noise about things they expect most from, so that would mean the hairloss treatment is not one of them.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care that much for photos, as they can be misleading. I'm looking forward for the results of the trials, other than the Brotzu / Fidia story, which sounded kind of strange in the first place, I can see Shiseido actually delivering something worthwhile.

Am a bit concerned though by the fact that they talk about other treatments they will be releasing but not RCH-01. Usually, companies make noise about things they expect most from, so that would mean the hairloss treatment is not one of them.
Do we have any actual data relating to its efficacy? I can’t remember if they released any figures.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any actual data relating to its efficacy? I can’t remember if they released any figures.

I believe they did some trials for safety a while back and reported some regrowth from them, it is my understanding that the current trials test for efficacy. It could of course be that they are waiting for those results to come in and, based on that decide to launch immediately or to call it a day, but usually a company would know how trials are proceeding. I everything would go according the plan and massive regrowth / stabilization without side effects was already observed, why not hype the product to no end so there will be massive demand when it goes to the market in half a year?

Don't mean to be pessimistic, but can't see it another way :)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
News:

https://replicel.com/replicel-life-...vestment-partnership-with-china-based-yofoto/

As part of the Transaction, YOFOTO will receive an exclusive license for RepliCel’s tendon regeneration cell therapy (RCT-01) in development, skin rejuvenation cell therapy (RCS-01) in development, and its injection technology in development for dermal applications (RCI-02) (excluding hair-related treatments) for the Territory. Under certain conditions, relevant Chinese patents, once issued in China, will be assigned to a YOFOTO-owned Canadian subsidiary, with detailed assignment reversion rights upon failure to meet defined targets.

So basically nothing, although as a company they seem to move things ahead.
Makes sense, Shiseido holds the rights for RCH-01 for all of Asia, including China.

Only for phase one clinical trials which was only safety and the application of treatment is weaker they claim compared to phase two trials in Japan. Hopefully we'll have a better idea of efficacy in the coming months.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
glad to see this thread still lives.

We can expect data somewhere around June to September this year.
Fingers crossed ppl.

Reactions: br1

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
glad to see this thread still lives.

We can expect data somewhere around June to September this year.
Fingers crossed ppl.
Apparently Histogen is finally going to have phase 2 results by Q4 as well. Mind you give how I lose hair I will be too far gone by then

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently Histogen is finally going to have phase 2 results by Q4 as well. Mind you give how I lose hair I will be too far gone by then

Here you mean the US fiscal year right? I’ve taken June to September as Q2 for Replicel because of Fiscal Calendars in Japan and Canada.

Georgie, how far gone are you? Are you really going to be beyond help so soon?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you mean the US fiscal year right? I’ve taken June to September as Q2 for Replicel because of Fiscal Calendars in Japan and Canada.

Georgie, how far gone are you? Are you really going to be beyond help so soon?
I was assuming q4 was last part of the year:

I lose 200 hairs a day. This time last year I had 100% coverage and good density. Now you can see through to my scalp. I’m fucked.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was assuming q4 was last part of the year:

I lose 200 hairs a day. This time last year I had 100% coverage and good density. Now you can see through to my scalp. I’m fucked.
I really don’t think that the speed of hair loss will remain the same all the time..
have the meds slowed it down at all?

Tsuji better make it.. I can see you badly need something too, and Tsuji seems like our best bet. In the interim, Replicel/Shiseido and Follica.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t think that the speed of hair loss will remain the same all the time..
have the meds slowed it down at all?

Tsuji better make it.. I can see you badly need something too, and Tsuji seems like our best bet. In the interim, Replicel/Shiseido and Follica.
It’s been like this for years. Nothing has slowed it down. I regrew some hair with minoxidil but I can’t keep up with the rate of loss.

I definitely need something. I have the means to easily end this shitty life any day now and I become more and more inclined to do that every day.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s been like this for years. Nothing has slowed it down. I regrew some hair with minoxidil but I can’t keep up with the rate of loss.

I definitely need something. I have the means to easily end this shitty life any day now and I become more and more inclined to do that every day.

Please don't! You can wear a wig till Tsuji comes out. Please, if only for us, other people need your knowledge. It would be a terrible waste to die due to this idiotic disease only a year before the cure! Please don't think like that, we love you @Georgie

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you dye your hair if it's so fucked up? Thought this would even make it worse ?!?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I dyed my hair last night and it really amazed me. I have a bit of grey (not much) so I used some shampoo/dye in the shower and boom - problem taken care of, for all intents and purposes at least.

Hair loss on the other hand... It’s just unbelievable how frustrating and out of control hair loss makes you feel. Treatments needed now! I think people are right that we have to be vocal and demand intervention!

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dyed my hair last night and it really amazed me. I have a bit of grey (not much) so I used some shampoo/dye in the shower and boom - problem taken care of, for all intents and purposes at least.

Hair loss on the other hand... It’s just unbelievable how frustrating and out of control hair loss makes you feel. Treatments needed now! I think people are right that we have to be vocal and demand intervention!

Thanks to Facebook, Instagram and other social media, appearance becomes more and more important. Even for men.

This means there is a lot of money waiting for the organization that delivers the solution. In other words, I believe it won't take too long before something comes up.